• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

grizpsych

Quote from: Yining_Wu_F.U. on December 13, 2015, 03:01:10 PM
Some of the stuff on C2C was bogus but I would say about 95 percent is true. YOU need to open your eyes
Bullshit!

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on December 13, 2015, 02:51:37 PM
i had been thinking the past few days..what if it was/is someone from HAM radio

I blame slender man, he is an evolved shadow person after all...

slippingaway

[attachment id=1 msg=627866]

I do solemnly swear that I will not be hoodwinked by Art Bell the next time he decides to "unretire"; I have learned my lesson. I hereby admit that Art is flakier than a week-old croissant, and that there are girl scouts who are tougher in the face of adversity.

Looking into his face, I realize that he looks a little like a retarded Charles Bronson. This is the man I have followed?

Never again will I be duped by the smoky prince of darkness. Goodbye forever, Mr. Bell. I have moved on.

GOODBYE

morgana213

Quote from: MV on December 13, 2015, 03:33:45 AM
I think it just affirms the power of "crazy dude" and I see no reason to believe quitting the show will get rid of the problem.
What worries me is that bullies/stalkers enjoy the power they receive when their victims succumb to being bullied/stalked.  I'm worried that Art's quitting has given this psycho such a high that he/she/they will continue to terrorize.  I hope not, but still I worry about it. 

norland2424

Quote from: slippingaway on December 13, 2015, 03:14:49 PM
[attachment id=1 msg=627866]

Lol people need to stop wasting the cops time, no one but Art and the department knows if the case is open or not.

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on December 13, 2015, 03:16:36 PM
Lol people need to stop wasting the cops time, no one but Art and the department knows if the case is open or not.

add onto that..i am not sure what leads they can follow from what we have been told..

i do wonder, since i cant remember..the first incident..was there any bullet holes found in his studio?

grizpsych

Quote from: morgana213 on December 13, 2015, 03:16:16 PM
What worries me is that bullies/stalkers enjoy the power they receive when their victims succumb to being bullied/stalked.  I'm worried that Art's quitting has given this psycho such a high that he/she/they will continue to terrorize.  I hope not, but still I worry about it.
You don't need to worry about if. The terrorism will continue. Bank it. This/these person/people feed off of fear.

slippingaway

If this stalker gives it up, I will be suprised. All Art did was give away his mouthpiece. I'd rather hear a guard dog barking in the background on Art's show than no Art at all.

grizpsych

Quote from: trostol on December 13, 2015, 03:17:52 PM
add onto that..i am not sure what leads they can follow from what we have been told..

i do wonder, since i cant remember..the first incident..was there any bullet holes found in his studio?
I'm pretty sure the answer is no. I guess that a couple kids with a bunch of fireworks are laughing their asses off.

Claudius

Quote from: grizpsych on December 13, 2015, 03:18:49 PM
You don't need to worry about if. The terrorism will continue. Bank it. This/these person/people feed off of fear.

This is not terrorism. I'm not sure why people on this forum keep calling it that. It's a potential stalker, and if everything AB thinks is happening is happening I would still not call it terrorism.

Hells Mole

Quote from: DanTSX on December 13, 2015, 11:14:34 AM
He could be using any revolver.  Art's ability to detect caliber, let alone firearm type from inside is dubious at best. 

It is also conceivable the police simply missed any ejected brass casings.    It may be easy to find them in the middle of a polo field, but not quite as easy in the Pahrump landscape.

For the familiar, .22 reports a definitive pop easily distinguished.

He should have a final show. The whole last hour can be the fast blast, so any of us who have never called can get our chance before Art's gone forever.

Ciardelo

Quote from: slippingaway on December 13, 2015, 03:20:31 PM
If this stalker gives it up, I will be suprised. All Art did was give away his mouthpiece. I'd rather hear a guard dog barking in the background on Art's show than no Art at all.
If you like background dog barking may I direct your attention to Hoaxland's show? heh. I'm going to miss it.

BellBoy

Quote from: morgana213 on December 13, 2015, 03:16:16 PM

Quite frankly, I would be even more worried, if I were Art. Whomever or whatever, is targeting Art has just got a giant taste of real power... Art bent to its will. From where ever this threat emanates, it will surely want more.

I'm not saying goodbye. After multiple times this has happened I just don't care anymore. All the drama over the years has tapped my sympathy for Art. He gets our hopes up for a comeback by throwing us a cryptic bone every few months. And when he finally does come back, he pulls the rug out from under the faithful again. It's a pattern. Maybe with Art the pursuit of a goal is more satisfying than actually achieving and maintaining it. If he comes back, I'll listen. But I'm not fretting about it.

grizpsych

Quote from: Claudius on December 13, 2015, 03:21:43 PM
This is not terrorism. I'm not sure why people on this forum keep calling it that. It's a potential stalker, and if everything AB thinks is happening is happening I would still not call it terrorism.
What is your definition of terrorism?

slippingaway

"Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:

Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
    Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
    Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.

18 U.S.C. § 2332b defines the term "federal crime of terrorism" as an offense that:

Is calculated to influence or affect the conduct of government by intimidation or coercion, or to retaliate against government conduct; and
    Is a violation of one of several listed statutes, including § 930(c) (relating to killing or attempted killing during an attack on a federal facility with a dangerous weapon); and § 1114 (relating to killing or attempted killing of officers and employees of the U.S.).

henge0stone

Thanks for the memories and new shows Art! I'm sure as heck gonna miss you but I understand family is more important. I hope the police find this guy so you and your family can live in peace.

Live long and Prosper

aldousburbank

Quote from: slippingaway on December 13, 2015, 03:32:29 PM

Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and

18 U.S.C. § 2332b defines the term "federal crime of terrorism" as an offense that:

Is calculated to influence or affect the conduct of government by intimidation or coercion, or to retaliate against government conduct; and
    Is a violation of one of several listed statutes, including § 930(c) (relating to killing or attempted killing during an attack on a federal facility with a dangerous weapon); and § 1114 (relating to killing or attempted killing of officers and employees of the U.S.).
Well when you put it like that...

slippingaway

Are radio stations and radio broadcasters protected under the Freedom Act? I believe they are. This is Federal domain

grizpsych

Quote from: slippingaway on December 13, 2015, 03:32:29 PM

Dictionary.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/terrorism

noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

These supposed incidents easily fulfill the first definition.

norland2424

Someone speed dial the U.N. so they can hold an emergency sumit over Arts stalker...

Soylentblue

Quote from: slippingaway on December 13, 2015, 03:20:31 PM

Yeah, really. If there is indeed a real whacko who is threatening does anyone think that this is done with?

coaster

I'm no law professional, but I do believe the stalker is a poopyhead in the first degree.

grizpsych

Quote from: coaster on December 13, 2015, 03:51:25 PM
I'm no law professional, but I do believe the stalker is a poopyhead in the first degree.
Nice. I only care about law in so far as it concerns reality.

Even if this guy or girl who's been shooting at or lighting fireworks near Art's place gets caught, does anyone think Art is really coming back?