• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election night 2016

Started by bateman, November 08, 2016, 11:02:51 AM

GravitySucks

Because I was under the tutelage of MV, the wise and powerful, I was pretty accurate when I predicted a double digit victory for Trump in Texas.

chefist

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 08, 2016, 10:15:59 PM
I don't understand why Georgia hasn't been called.  I've never doubted for an instant that Georgia would be in Trump's corner and the margin is about what I'd expect.

Yea, I was wondering that myself...all I can think is that certain large metropolitan areas that might vote Dem have not been counted.

136 or 142

I did predict one thing correctly: Clinton is up by only 5.5% in Connecticut.  Kansas is slightly narrower the the margin Romney won it by in 2012.

starrmtn001

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 08, 2016, 10:12:53 PM
I'm glad we didn't have to pull the nuclear option and register the yaks and goats to vote in heavily Democratic areas. I was ready.
Right!  LMAO! ;D ;D ;D

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 08, 2016, 10:18:24 PM
Because I was under the tutelage of MV, the wise and powerful, I was pretty accurate when I predicted a double digit victory for Trump in Texas.

Romney won Texas by 15% in 2012.

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 08, 2016, 10:18:24 PM

PRAISE, MV!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 08, 2016, 10:18:47 PM
I did predict one thing correctly: Clinton is up by only 5.5% in Connecticut.  Kansas is slightly narrower the the margin Romney won it by in 2012.

GravitySucks

I don't understand why Georgia hasn't been called.  I've never doubted for an instant that Georgia would be in Trump's corner and the margin is about what I'd expect.

bateman

Quote from: chefist on November 08, 2016, 10:15:25 PM
I cannot even begin to contemplate the types and quantities of meltdown tweets coming if Trump wins...comedy gold for years.

Wait for this guy's:

WOTR

Quote from: theONE on November 08, 2016, 09:50:36 PM
MV, will be possible that you will ban all the Hillry supporters for over night /till tomorrow/
after the official results of Trump win is announced..for all the stress they cause us last few monts... hahaha and others with stale yak's urine.
[/b][/i]
Time for MV to clean house!

GravitySucks

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 08, 2016, 10:19:47 PM
Romney won Texas by 15% in 2012.

And the most recent polls said it was in play. You have been taking this well. What is your point?

SciFiAuthor

There's some serious lag in calling states this time around.

starrmtn001

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT Retweeted
FOX & Friends ‏@foxandfriends  39m39 minutes ago
BREAKING: Fox News projects Donald Trump wins North Carolina #FoxNews2016 #ElectionNight

0 replies 699 retweets 1,587 likes
Reply    Retweeted  699   
Liked 1.6K 
More

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 08, 2016, 10:23:02 PM
And the most recent polls said it was in play. You have been taking this well. What is your point?

No late poll said Texas was in play.  Just that it's trending Democratic.  Though if Trump is really a 'different' kind of Republican President, that could completely change the way a whole bunch of demographics vote, so who knows.

Carter also sold himself as an 'outsider' who was different from previous Democrats (meaning President Lyndon Johnson.)  He was never even able to get along with his very Democratic Congress.  I could see the same thing playing out with a President Trump, but let's all hope for the best.

Quote from: chefist on November 08, 2016, 09:47:08 PM
I still can't get excited until I hear it called...too many ups and downs in this election...jaded...

Waiting for Soros to flip the switch on the voting machines he controls.

theONE

Quote from: WOTR on November 08, 2016, 10:22:39 PM
Time for MV to clean house!

yea all the Hillry supporters will get punished - you WORT supported whom ?? - I forgot

GravitySucks

Juan Williams is going to stroke out.

Juan

Because metro Atlanta counties always take forever to report.  While Trump is winning the rest of the state, the metro Atlanta counties usually go Democrat.  It depends on turnout.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 08, 2016, 10:28:18 PM
Juan Williams is going to stroke out.

He's not the only one. Fox News just called Wisconsin for Trump. I'm now stroking out looking at it as a red state. I like it, but damn. I would have never thought just an hour ago.

starrmtn001

TRUMP WINS WISCONSIN.  He's smashed the blue wall!!! ;D ;D ;D

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on November 08, 2016, 10:31:13 PM
He just won Wisconsin.
Oh, man, I got some relatives in The People's Republic Of Madison who will be apoplectic.

=Schlyder=

florida is now official I believe.

Quote from: bateman on November 08, 2016, 10:31:13 PM
He just won Wisconsin.

Really?   Beginning to fret over Michigan