Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 04, 2016, 05:17:01 PM
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0sdamfyLnzo

:D :D :D :D :P :P :P :P :-[

Now others need to do this, too. Who's next?  :P

You sound WONDERFUL daahling!!! Definately a contender for 1st place :D

Quote from: brig on September 04, 2016, 06:17:14 PM
You sound WONDERFUL daahling!!! Definately a contender for 1st place :D

You should do one too! Everyone should. SV is posting his tomorrow.

Quote from: brig on September 04, 2016, 06:34:24 PM
Well, OK.  ;D

http://vocaroo.com/i/s18wwUChaCQ6

Nice! I love it! MV might want to open up a phone sex operator line with all of us! OK people, who's next?

Element 115

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 04, 2016, 05:17:01 PM
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0sdamfyLnzo

:D :D :D :D :P :P :P :P :-[

Now others need to do this, too. Who's next?  :P

Nice I'll record one tomorrow. Not sure what to say, but it will be fun.

Quote from: Element 115 on September 04, 2016, 06:45:40 PM
Nice I'll record one tomorrow. Not sure what to say, but it will be fun.
Yay!  ;D

This is what we all read :

Quote from: LucaParcelli on September 02, 2016, 12:00:06 AM
(With SexyJazMunda music in the background, a deep breathy Luca voice appears on a call...)

"Hey there baby... Are you ready for the hottest Paranormal Dating Experience since that disaster joke of a website that Noory shills nightly? Then get ready for the steamy JazCuzzi, the new app brought to you by BellGab Industries. Your profile avatar and recent comments are fed into an algorithm for a procedurally generated lovemaking experience that would rival a Saturday night with AKWilly. We offer a wide range of flavors.. Dozens of Bellgabbers can't be wrong... So whip it out, and stick it in.. Your credit card information that is..."

It's what I do...

Element 115

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 04, 2016, 06:47:00 PM
Yay!  ;D

I'll say something like "it's fun to find out what your voice really sounds like" like that old Boston Museum of Science commercial. Naw, I'll just do a brief statement. I'll come up with something.

Element 115

Yay!  ;D

I'm not sure what to use for background music. SexyJazMunda music?

Quote from: Element 115 on September 04, 2016, 06:51:56 PM
I'm not sure what to use for background music. SexyJazMunda music?

If you have it, why not?

Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 04, 2016, 06:44:30 PM
Nice! I love it! MV might want to open up a phone sex operator line with all of us! OK people, who's next?

An emergency gabcast might be in order.

BobGrau

Yay!  ;D

If I had a mic, I'd read:

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 04, 2016, 05:58:10 PM
Speaker box for 1974 Foster 3" full range drivers. 3/4" plywood.
Sounds great.
1/2" and 3/8" bass reflex ports on both angled rear panels.
(just drilled holes and smoothed w/ Dremel & a grinding stone.)

Shrank the grills to 2 3/4" diameter.

Edit: Center cutout is for a cheapo $10.00 eBay amp.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 04, 2016, 06:44:30 PM

Is this Heather's voice?   Obviously whoever it is has lots of experience working the sex lines..

Element 115

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 04, 2016, 06:54:32 PM
If you have it, why not?

Meh it sounds like a female script. I am deep voiced male. It will still be hilarious. I'll try to find that genre of music lol. Any suggestions? I'll use my Sennheiser vocal mic. I may write a different funny commercial.

Quote from: BobGrau on September 04, 2016, 07:00:07 PM
If I had a mic, I'd read:
Can you record it on your mobile, then upload to vocarro? That's what I did while I had the background music playing on my kindle.

Quote from: Element 115 on September 04, 2016, 07:02:46 PM
Meh it sounds like a female script. I am deep voiced male. It will still be hilarious. I'll try to find that genre of music lol. Any suggestions? I'll use my Sennheiser vocal mic. I may write a different funny commercial.
Yorkie sounded great and SV is practicing his to upload for tomorrow. Luca was supposed to do the original recording.

It's not important what you record, it's just nice to hear what the people I post with sound like.  :D

Element 115

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 04, 2016, 07:11:24 PM
Yorkie sounded great and SV is practicing his to upload for tomorrow. Luca was supposed to do the original recording.

Ok why not. I'll do this, it'll be funny. I'll do a few takes before final. I'll do this tomorrow.

Element 115

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 04, 2016, 07:11:24 PM

It's not important what you record, it's just nice to hear what the people I post with sound like.  :D

Nice. I'll do mine in Adobe Audition and upload it in .mp3 format. Yours was awesome. May I ask what track is in the background? It's frigging perfect.

Quote from: Element 115 on September 04, 2016, 07:26:07 PM
Nice. I'll do mine in Adobe Audition and upload it in .mp3 format. Yours was awesome. May I ask what track is in the background? It's frigging perfect.

Thanks. It's Marvin Gay with "Let's Get it On". I used the instrumental after I was competing to be heard over his singing.

Element 115

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 04, 2016, 07:33:45 PM
Thanks. It's Marvin Gay with "Let's Get it On". I used the instrumental after I was competing to be heard over his singing.

Ahh yes, hard to tell what it was. Nice, that's the perfect background track. There's an instrumental version?

Quote from: Element 115 on September 04, 2016, 07:35:47 PM
Ahh yes, hard to tell what it was. Nice, that's the perfect background track. There's an instrumental version?

Yes, I went to youtube and typed "Marvin Gay Let's get it on instrumental" in the search box.

Here's some sexy songs for inspiration. You don't have to do the background music, I just thought it would set the mood when I did mine.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sexy+songs&oq=sexy+songs&aqs=chrome..69i57.3536j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Element 115

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 04, 2016, 07:38:18 PM
Yes, I went to youtube and typed "Marvin Gay Let's get it on instrumental" in the search box.

I wasn't aware there was an instrumental. Thanks!!!  I'll snag that and use it.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 04, 2016, 07:33:45 PM
Thanks. It's Marvin Gay with "Let's Get it On"...

It's Gaye.  He changed it from the original.

Quote from: MichaelHorn on September 04, 2016, 12:14:25 PM
... The feminization of the male is evidenced in redundant, disingenuous nitpicking about information, facts, etc...

Oh, oops

starrmtn001

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 04, 2016, 07:02:15 PM
Is this Heather's voice?   Obviously whoever it is has lots of experience working the sex lines..

Oh, you. ;D

Quote from: Element 115 on September 04, 2016, 07:40:33 PM
I wasn't aware there was an instrumental. Thanks!!!  I'll snag that and use it.
It really is the best song to use.

LucaParcelli

Quote from: brig on September 04, 2016, 06:57:22 PM
An emergency gabcast might be in order.

I love where that original posting has taken us!!! I haven't had the time to record until 20 minutes ago...

Here is my verse in this symphony of BellGab.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1jfTTcgMc8f

And yes... This ought to be a regular thing...