• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: rekcuf on July 28, 2016, 11:40:37 PM
What's worse; Art lying to us about the stalker or Heather shining Noory's nob--err, shoes?...

I wonder if Art is somehow involved in this as well, would she do it without his ok?

Gosh I remember when she was reluctantly filling in only because Art asked her to

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 28, 2016, 11:51:41 PM
I wonder if Art is somehow involved in this as well, would she do it without his ok?

The depths are too much to fathom. Nope. I can't do this anymore.

trostol

i am sure he is

Quote from: rekcuf on July 28, 2016, 11:53:02 PM
The depths are too much to fathom. Nope. I can't do this anymore.

He's been lost for quite awhile, and not getting better.  I knew there was something wrong when he was head over heels for Obama in 2008.

Not that people can't support whoever they like, but he hated Clinton and claims to lean Libertarian.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 29, 2016, 12:02:18 AM
He's been lost for quite awhile, and not getting better.  I knew there was something wrong when he was head over heels for Obama in 2008.

Not that people can't support whoever they like, but he hated Clinton and claims to lean Libertarian.

Damn it Art, I just can't quit you!

Morgus

Quote from: malliard on July 28, 2016, 06:51:42 PM
Heather is going to be on Coast to talk about Art? can someone confirm this?
Is Noory trying to steal another host to his dark side? Like he did successfully with Jimmy Church?  8)

norland2424

Quote from: Morgus on July 29, 2016, 12:43:08 AM
Is Noory trying to steal another host to his dark side? Like he did successfully with Jimmy Church?  8)

or maybe Art is going back to c2cam  :-\

Quote from: norland2424 on July 29, 2016, 01:07:08 AM

No, I think Art would host MITD before C2C.

Who

He has to be.  Heather had a lot of mirth in her voice when she made that announcement, on the verge of laughing out loud.   I think Art will do anything for attention, even posting Facebook photos of himself in a hospital bed. 

Jackstar

Quote from: BattyBrooke on July 28, 2016, 10:58:34 PM
Every night I stop in to see if there's an update on Art, and instead I am disappointed because all I see is political mumbo jumbo. I don't come here for that malarkey, and I don't cum here for that malarkey.

Say, how do you feel about Katy Perry?

PKaiser

My God, he can HAVE her!

Quote from: PKaiser on July 29, 2016, 09:59:37 AM
My God, he can HAVE her!

Haha! Heather Wade is a hypocrite: CONFIRMED!

PKaiser

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 29, 2016, 12:02:18 AM

Art just didn't want to be seen as going against the black guy, like most in the lame stream media. If Obama wasn't (half) black he would've been banished by Hillarious in the 2008 primaries. Art likes to be thought of as a groundbreaker and someone who is cool. Going against Obama back then was not cool in the media at all.

PKaiser

Quote from: rekcuf on July 29, 2016, 10:02:20 AM

And not a very intelligent or well read one at that! GOD it pisses me off that she got that gig!

ACE of CLUBS

Noory is the 'real power' in this radio genre ......
Everyone flails around in his shadow ....
Art who ?

Quote from: PKaiser on July 29, 2016, 10:04:54 AM
Art just didn't want to be seen as going against the black guy, like most in the lame stream media. If Obama wasn't (half) black he would've been banished by Hillarious in the 2008 primaries. Art likes to be thought of as a groundbreaker and someone who is cool. Going against Obama back then was not cool in the media at all.

Did Art tell you that?

ItsOver

And really is "Girl Noory."  Or should it be, Davida Noorie.

ge30542

Also a flunkie.

cweb

Quote from: norland2424 on July 29, 2016, 01:07:08 AM
Maybe him and Heather are going to Coast... Bye bye MITD?

Quote from: PKaiser on July 29, 2016, 10:04:54 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on July 29, 2016, 12:54:34 PM
And really is "Girl Noory."  Or should it be, Davida Noorie.

Noory is going to have on the harpy who called him a child molester and said that he gets off on stories about harm done to children? Either the guy doesn't hold a grudge or he sees this as a win because Art and Heather are bowing their heads to the One True King of Overnight Talk Radio (tm), hoping to scoop up some of his audience for their failing network.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 29, 2016, 05:05:20 PM
Noory is going to have on the harpy who called him a child molester and said that he gets off on stories about harm done to children? Either the guy doesn't hold a grudge or he sees this as a win because Art and Heather are bowing their heads to the One True King of Overnight Talk Radio (tm).

Knapp is the one who will be doing the interview, since it's a Knapp night. He and Art are friends (he did a full televised interview with Art right before MITD aired) and he has been part of C2C longer than Noory so I think it wasn't really up to Noory. Or, if it was, Knapp won out.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: Jackstar on July 29, 2016, 07:28:26 AM
Say, how do you feel about Katy Perry?

Nothing, really. I'm not a fan, man.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 29, 2016, 05:05:20 PM
Noory is going to have on the harpy who called him a child molester and said that he gets off on stories about harm done to children? Either the guy doesn't hold a grudge or he sees this as a win because Art and Heather are bowing their heads to the One True King of Overnight Talk Radio (tm), hoping to scoop up some of his audience for their failing network.

Heather crawling back to Noory, hat in hand is too rich. She's following the Bernie Sanders doctrine. Pretend, pretend, sellout. No refunds. No more dank memes.

Quote from: BattyBrooke on July 29, 2016, 05:11:02 PM
Knapp is the one who will be doing the interview, since it's a Knapp night. He and Art are friends (he did a full televised interview with Art right before MITD aired) and he has been part of C2C longer than Noory so I think it wasn't really up to Noory. Or, if it was, Knapp won out.

Noory approved of the booking, believe me. He and Tommy reached out to Heather for updates on Art after news broke about him being in the hospital. They clearly don't see her 'little internet show' as a threat whatsoever.