• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

SergeantMajor

You may be right, but I dont see DS ever getting the same number of affiliates as her.  It could be the network though, maybe if MITD was to be carried by LNM as opposed to DMDN they would reach more audiences....having said that, MV is a horrible, troglidyte personality

Stanton Friedman Legacy .Com !!!!  Book iT Baby!!!

Lilith

The thing is, without Art, will Heather be able to make a living off her show on the LNM network?  THAT's the question.

GravitySucks

Do a search for this woman’s address and it will lead you to the billing address for the archive access.

https://plus.google.com/+KatieKamara

yoursongs

Quote from: brig on June 15, 2018, 10:40:19 PM
I think he has her own little group of kitty ladies, and trolls that will continue to listen.  I don't know if her audience will ever grow though, if she insists on keeping her irritating habits.

It will never grow.  Bad Show.  Bad Host.  Bad Station.  Bad Timeslot.

yoursongs

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 15, 2018, 10:45:41 PM
Do a search for this woman’s address and it will lead you to the billing address for the archive access.

Don't let the picture fool ya, she is fat and wears glasses now.

Lilith

Quote from: SergeantMajor on June 15, 2018, 10:44:33 PM
You may be right, but I dont see DS ever getting the same number of affiliates as her.  It could be the network though, maybe if MITD was to be carried by LNM as opposed to DMDN they would reach more audiences....having said that, MV is a horrible, troglidyte personality

I'll be honest, I really really really LIKE dave, but I don't like his show set up, and I don't really feel like he sets the mood I am looking for in Art's old time slot.  I will listen live when he has a guest I really want to hear, but it will not be a nightly thing for me.  Sad to say.  To me, he is just another paranormal "fringe" talk show.  There are a LOT of nice guys doing paranormal shows,   TOO many IMO.  At midnight, I like to relax, and enjoy, maybe fall asleep lol

Mr Apnea

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 15, 2018, 10:45:41 PM

Looks like a mail drop called MYRVMAIL

Oh boy

SergeantMajor

Quote from: brig on June 15, 2018, 10:49:33 PM
I'll be honest, I really really really LIKE dave, but I don't like his show set up, and I don't really feel like he sets the mood I am looking for in Art's old time slot.  I will listen live when he has a guest I really want to hear, but it will not be a nightly thing for me.  Sad to say.  To me, he is just another paranormal "fringe" talk show.  There are a LOT of nice guys doing paranormal shows,   TOO many IMO.  At midnight, I like to relax, and enjoy, maybe fall asleep lol

Brig, you are absolutely right. I think if he had the rights to Art's music, and maintained the atmosphere Art had, he would be killing it and winning back all the affiliates Art had.

Lilith

Quote from: SergeantMajor on June 15, 2018, 10:56:09 PM
Brig, you are absolutely right. I think if he had the rights to Art's music, and maintained the atmosphere Art had, he would be killing it and winning back all the affiliates Art had.

Exactly!!!!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 15, 2018, 10:52:36 PM

Looks like a mail drop called MYRVMAIL

Oh boy

She is the producer. At least for awhile.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 15, 2018, 11:00:12 PM
She is the producer. At least for awhile.

;D ;D ;D  Dr. Hubby,  Wife CEO.   Scam meter is going off.  Probably involved with the shitshow infomercials

Lilith

Heather feels it in the air.  LOL

Lilith

We know that already Heather.  Unidentified does not imply alien.  ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 15, 2018, 11:02:51 PM
;D ;D ;D  Dr. Hubby,  Wife CEO.   Scam meter is going off.  Probably involved with the shitshow infomercials

Lots of people use addresses like that to establish domicile in Florida because they don’t have a state income tax.

Lilith

How come he's not at Alien Con to meet Senda?

yoursongs

Quote from: SergeantMajor on June 15, 2018, 10:56:09 PM

Art's music?  what is that?  or did you mean the bumper music by various artists that he used for his show?

Quote from: yoursongs on June 15, 2018, 11:11:41 PM
Art's music?  what is that?  or did you mean the bumper music by various artists that he used for his show?

SergeantMajor

Quote from: yoursongs on June 15, 2018, 11:11:41 PM

Of course that is what I mean

SergeantMajor

Wait, Heather has never been to Roswell?

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 15, 2018, 11:24:47 PM
So if you subtract the 800 LNM bots, that means only 43 people are listening?

Bluejay

Ding ding! We have a winner!

Mr Apnea

Don't forget the new 3 listeners on FM in Delta

Lilith

Mr Apnea

Quote from: brig on June 15, 2018, 11:46:48 PM
Senda is live...

just sayin...

Dave is putting on a good show today.  Heater will age your brain.