Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: AngiefromNJ on March 07, 2020, 07:45:35 AM
Yes!!!! It would be a fun show!

Such a shame that Heatha has no sense of humor.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on March 07, 2020, 07:54:43 AM

Such a shame that Heatha has no sense of humor.

You usually don't when your a sociopath.

Lilith

Gee, I hope that wasn't a bedbug or a flea on your foot Heatha.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on March 07, 2020, 08:05:53 AM
Gee, I hope that wasn't a bedbug or a flea on your foot Heatha.

Zika virus

Lilith

I still say Heatha selects good bumper music.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on March 07, 2020, 08:21:14 AM
You're onna roll this morning Michael Decon!   ;D

I'm here to destroy.

Lilith

Why is Heatha mentioning "the time she has left"?  I thought she said she was gonna go for 5 or 8 hours of open lines if she wanted to. 

Lilith

Quote from: username on March 07, 2020, 08:32:31 AM
I'm here to destroy.

That is the first necessity for building something better.

Lilith

During her shows, I wonder if Heatha is taking calls, or making calls?  I wouldn't be surprised if she is actually making the calls to her listeners that she has screened previously onna phone.

Lilith

That was a lot of fun with my morning coffee!

Praise MV!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on March 07, 2020, 07:38:49 AM
Can you break something that was never intact in the first place?

I liked the time when I told him his network was shit and the show was entirely shit. I told him he would not get any affiliates. Sure enough he came to realize what I told him was true.

Dumb corn ball lol.

Stinky Tim lol

Hog

Quote from: Lilith on March 07, 2020, 05:07:59 AM
Here's Maries call, for those that missed it...

https://voca.ro/esRsfJYTRIE
Thanks Brig, mucho appreciated.

EDIT: Now after listening, there's a lot of fodder for funny, in that clip.

peace
Hog

timebandit

Quote from: Hog on March 07, 2020, 10:04:58 AM
Thanks Brig, mucho appreciated.

EDIT: Now after listening, there's a lot of fodder for funny, in that clip.

peace
Hog
so you're saying lilith is brig?..hmmmmmm

VC

Quote from: Lilith on March 06, 2020, 07:49:32 AM
I have always enjoyed listening to Milo, but this is the best Milo interview I have heard to date IMO.

For review purposes, does anyone have a copy of this show? I would be willing to listen to this to give an honest opinion.

During Open Lines it was a laughable farce when Heater said she does her show "exactly AB's way" and "exactly the way AB taught her". What a dumb ass liar.

WOTR

Quote from: Lilith on March 07, 2020, 05:07:59 AM
Here's Maries call, for those that missed it...

https://voca.ro/esRsfJYTRIE
What a raging, passive-aggressive bitch. "If you want, I could just go get a job- if that's what you want..." Yeah. Please do us all a favour and do that. "Your going to put us out of business, my friend."

When the caller says "I'm not recording it tonight." Heather laughing smugly says "Oh, yes you are. Record is on. I can feel it recording away." That's right. Call your listener a liar to her face. Good PR skillz.

"If everybody records this show, then we will be going off the air again." Really Heather? Is that why you went off the air the other dozen times? You thought the business model should be that if you don't have a big subscription base that the best way to grow it would be go ghost everybody for a few months, make a come back and hope that you grow your number of subscribers?

That was a bloody stupid call. Her caller should have hung up and wished her luck in her future day job.

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on March 07, 2020, 03:09:31 PM
What a raging, passive-aggressive bitch.

This isn't even her final form.

timebandit

yeahh grade A guest tonight!
heather's knockin em out of the park!
beauty, brains and a first rate show, yeoza!

#Legacy

VC

Quote from: username on March 07, 2020, 06:30:15 PM
Looks like agent belhaven sent this...

Lon Milo duquette

Once again, Heater destroys her show herself faking Open Lines by using Closed Lines selectively putting on as 1st caller one of her number one sycophants: Marcus, the hung-out-to-dry fucktard retard that has to opine going on and on and on... not able to shut-up... just dominates using his sappy syrupy love for Heater. Of course, Heater allows the unending cheerleading adulation. ::)

Then Adriane and one other caller. Three calls. No controversy or challenges. Boring drool porridge.

Milo was upbeat despite Heater's sheeit hosting manipulations and admission she ghosted him before.

AngiefromNJ

Her "unscreened" calls are bull, her show is unlistenable. She is incapable of doing a quality show. I was honestly hoping I was wrong about her sucking.

VC

Quote from: VC on March 09, 2020, 01:25:27 PM
Once again, Heater destroys her show herself faking Open Lines by using Closed Lines selectively putting on as 1st caller one of her number one sycophants: Marcus, the hung-out-to-dry fucktard retard that has to opine going on and on and on... not able to shut-up... just dominates using his sappy syrupy love for Heater. Of course, Heater allows the unending cheerleading adulation. ::)

Then Adriane and one other caller. Three calls. No controversy or challenges. Boring drool porridge.

Milo was upbeat despite Heater's sheeit hosting manipulations and admission she ghosted him before.

Ooops, actually MAKER (faker) called in first admitting he was calling in as a cheerleader. This rabid Heater cult fan, another constant go-to selected caller, claims he's translating some Soloman Hebrew texts... Bwahahahaha! Fucking retards.

Btw, Maker threatened me during a call-in after I questioned Heater about her alleged AB suicide BS. Booooo!

Heater is setting-up Maker to be a KON guest about his translations! Stupid is as stupid does! :D

timebandit

don't hold your breath for the knife giveaways

Lilith

Maybe it would be better if Heatha quit the kindergarten reading hour, and just started right off with the guest.

Lilith

I wonder if someday Heatha will have real paying commercials to fill in the air time that the fake commercials currently occupy?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on March 09, 2020, 10:24:42 PM
Maybe it would be better if Heatha quit the kindergarten reading hour, and just started right off with the guest.

The less talking she does probably would benefit her show.

Lilith

The Heatha feedback and sound effects ...

Priceless tonight.