• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on December 31, 2016, 07:14:29 PM
Thank you, WhiteCrow.  I hope 2017 is your best year yet. ;) :D

You too Starr ..Let's all make it a great year..

Maybe Art will come back and do a few shows.

That would be fantastic..

Love Art.

WOTR

Quote from: Penis Waving Retard on December 31, 2016, 07:39:15 PM

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2fewgy
This needs to be nominated for a 2016 "best of BG" award.

Quote from: Chefist on December 31, 2016, 07:38:09 PM
Lolz ..There ya go! You might be a Falkie fan.
I will also admit that being Canadian I have very little choice but to look at things in this light.  There are very few warm climates that we can just pick up and move to.  :'(

Defwhale

Senda says the Shrek and Fiona characters are based on him and Kathy.  He can't prove it, but wishes he could.

Quote from: Penis Waving Retard on December 31, 2016, 07:37:38 PM
(and as a bonus, Senda to this day still gives me credit for sending it, not RS). 

And that never fails to make me laugh.

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on December 31, 2016, 07:45:00 PM
This needs to be nominated for a 2016 "best of BG" award.
I will also admit that being Canadian I have very little choice but to look at things in this light.  There are very few warm climates that we can just pick up and move to.  :'(

Every winter I see more and more Alberta and Ontario plates down here.

Quote from: Chefist on December 31, 2016, 07:39:41 PM
Lolz...We talked about RSs pizza on Martinez Tonight with Jason...He laughed...

I sent him a link to that podcast.

Quote from: whoozit on December 31, 2016, 07:06:40 PM
I think George is the entire reason the trinket/gewgaw/tchotchke industrial complex exists.  How many rubber dog turds embedded with light-up corn kernels do normal people buy?
I bet Senda has several Pet Rocks... bought as an investment of course. 
STFU Haters! It's for his retirement fund.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: whoozit on December 31, 2016, 07:17:21 PM
Hey Chefist,  can you do a segment about those that obsess over George's decisions in life on the next Martinez Tonight! show?  I certainly question my sanity and have pulled back a bit.  I think it would be good to have people call in and explain why they participate in the thread.  It's a waste of time for someone to call in and speculate on others motives, we all do enough of that with George.  Just an idea.

Chefist and brig please team up and cohost together.   If not brig then IB or Robin.

Team work kids ..

Lilith

Quote from: Keyser Söze on December 31, 2016, 07:51:40 PM
I bet Senda has several Pet Rocks... bought as an investment of course. 
STFU Haters! It's for his retirement fund.

He DID say he had to go to the Pawn Shop on Monday to pay the interest on "his coins", so....

yeah.

Quote from: Penis Waving Retard on December 31, 2016, 07:39:15 PM

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2fewgy

Oh thank you.

Next time I go get a blow job I will spring for two and go give you one. And it will be a Korean AAMP gal so you know it will be good.

WOTR

Quote from: Chefist on December 31, 2016, 07:48:38 PM
Every winter I see more and more Alberta and Ontario plates down here.
when I hit 80 years old you will see me.  Until then, it is studed snow tires, a four wheel drive, skis, snow shoes and a warm set of boots for me (I actually do enjoy it- and my nieces call winter their "favourite season".  Winter camping, a big fire, ATV's and limited others around makes for great fun.)

Flu season helps cull the heard.  I honestly believe that we have fewer "Falkies" running around.  They have slipped on the ice, broken their necks, run their Prius off the road into a bridge abutment, or been claimed by the common cold and poor nutrition. :D

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 31, 2016, 07:50:06 PM
I sent him a link to that podcast.

Oh awesome...I need to go back and listen to that show again...

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 31, 2016, 07:52:51 PM
Chefist and brig please team up and cohost together.   If not brig then IB or Robin.

Team work kids ..

I SO appreciate the vote of confidence WhiteCrow, but I think someone else would be better, as I genuinely am not a Callan fan.  I have nothing against him, I think he's probably very nice, but I find food, and movie reviews boring. It's not his fault, it's just that I'm just not a foodie, and movie/tv show viewing is not one of my favorite things to do. IF Chefist decides to have a co-host, which I really don't think he needs at all, it should be someone interested in those topics.  If it was up to me, I would suggest him having various bellgabbers on as guests.  But it's not up to me, so there's that.

chefist

It's just for fun... People can call in anytime and hang around... Keeping it simple...

whoozit

Quote from: Chefist on December 31, 2016, 08:04:40 PM
It's just for fun... People can call in anytime and hang around... Keeping it simple...
I don't think Chefist needs a cohost.  When he's on a roll he is the host, cohost, and two people calling in all by himself.  Maybe an occasional caller, like a big cherry on top of a sundae.

paladin1991

Quote from: WOTR on December 31, 2016, 07:36:29 PM
Strange... I choose to live in a cold climate and watching others turn soft and weak in warm climates makes me feel good.  ;)

I'm with you there.  Having recently relocated the family to a cold climate, my son has recently had a conversation with friends 'down South.'  Talking about how cold it is, my son hung up the fone, ''Bunch of bitches."

Quote from: Chefist on December 31, 2016, 07:55:18 PM
Oh awesome...I need to go back and listen to that show again...

http://www.ufoship.com/?p=2686

Now looking for the first show to send him, the limp wiener show.

paladin1991

Quote from: WOTR on December 31, 2016, 07:54:37 PM
when I hit 80 years old you will see me.  Until then, it is studed snow tires, a four wheel drive, skis, snow shoes and a warm set of boots for me (I actually do enjoy it- and my nieces call winter their "favourite season".  Winter camping, a big fire, ATV's and limited others around makes for great fun.)

Flu season helps cull the heard.  I honestly believe that we have fewer "Falkies" running around.  They have slipped on the ice, broken their necks, run their Prius off the road into a bridge abutment, or been claimed by the common cold and poor nutrition. :D

Heheheheh

Quote from: Defwhale on December 31, 2016, 07:46:37 PM
Senda says the Shrek and Fiona characters are based on him and Kathy.  He can't prove it, but wishes he could.

There is no bottom to Senda's narcissism, the fat turd.

The real inspiration for Shrek is believed to have been derived from a professional wrestler suffering from acromegaly, known as The French Angel (Maurice Tillet). 

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on December 31, 2016, 08:08:03 PM
I don't think Chefist needs a cohost.  When he's on a roll he is the host, cohost, and two people calling in all by himself.  Maybe an occasional caller, like a big cherry on top of a sundae.

I agree!!   ;D

Quote from: Penis Waving Retard on December 31, 2016, 08:22:48 PM

The real inspiration for Shrek is believed to have been derived from a professional wrestler suffering from acromegaly, known as The French Angel (Maurice Tillet). 

I would have guessed George the Animal Steel, but I think that guy is closer.

paladin1991

Quote from: Penis Waving Retard on December 31, 2016, 08:22:48 PM

Okay.  But what's that got to do with the guy in the dress?

Lilith

Quote from: Chefist on December 31, 2016, 08:04:40 PM

I can tell you this much, lol's
I'm not shy, as WhiteCrow suggests.
And I can promise you, if a topic comes up that I feel I can contribute interesting dialogue to, I'll call in! No worries!  ;D :-*

what ?
did they have to throw a mattress out ?
(if so, that could prove it)

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 31, 2016, 08:31:41 PM
I would have guessed George the Animal Steel, but I think that guy is closer.

CAKE! LOLZ...Loved it when he ate the turnbuckles.

Quote from: WOTR on December 31, 2016, 07:54:37 PM

I always pictured bears and moose culling the Falkies up north

whoozit

This is no surprise.  In his mind everything is about him.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 31, 2016, 07:32:57 PM

http://youtu.be/5Q5lTgY7S0o

I believe the explanation you are referring to begins around the 5:11 mark of this video.

I'm still hoping that George will do the follow-up review of the cart he was going to buy to use this liner in.

That is the one I was talking about. No one can miss his credit philosophy video, it is a must watch.

He did say the cart was on the way. it is kinda slow.

Quote from: Chefist on December 31, 2016, 08:39:29 PM
CAKE! LOLZ...Loved it when he ate the turnbuckles.

I remember him on Big Time Wresting being interviewed by Mean Gene Okerlund one Saturday morning in The Bay Area.
He had a bowl full of live goldfish and he kept scooping them out and eating them while Gene tried to talk to him.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 31, 2016, 07:32:57 PM

http://youtu.be/5Q5lTgY7S0o

I believe the explanation you are referring to begins around the 5:11 mark of this video.

I'm still hoping that George will do the follow-up review of the cart he was going to buy to use this liner in.

"...[E]ven stuff for the Steelers...it all stops at XXL, so I couldn't get any of that..."

ROFLMAO

It's inspiring to see how much more animated he was in this video from a year ago.  Maybe he's finally on his way to the dirt nap. 

2016, you have taken so many souls, would you please take this stupid motherfucker?