• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amy On The Radio

Started by JesusJuice, April 20, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

Jackstar

I thought you were stabbing me.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 31, 2016, 08:54:44 PM
Yeah, me too. Each call is such a let down.

Unrealistic expectations.

Jackstar

But enough about me, fabulous me. This Amy chica is not bad. I am enthusiastic enough to add listening to this to my nightly routine.

I think this means that she has hit the big time. I really do. Like, I felt drawn to the show through the Àther.

TigerLily

Quote from: Jackstar on May 31, 2016, 08:59:32 PM
But enough about me, fabulous me. This Amy chica is not bad. I am enthusiastic enough to add listening to this to my nightly routine.

I think this means that she has hit the big time. I really do. Like, I felt drawn to the show through the Àther.

Welcome, Jack. Call and post often

WildCard

"Ain't No God In Mexico"

starrmtn001

Quote from: TigerLily on May 31, 2016, 08:53:13 PM
Call! ...near distance?
Yeah, oxymoron for kinda near/far.  Within shouting distance, but not really close.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on May 31, 2016, 08:59:32 PM

She's like a magnet for cool.  ;)  8)

TigerLily

Nude sunbathing? Brings new meaning to butthurt

starrmtn001

Quote from: Ciardelo on May 31, 2016, 08:51:01 PM
Are you going to call in? Please?
I've been waiting for that last caller to finish up, but we're at a break now.  Besides, there isn't anything really scary to tell except for one of my bear encounters, so, it's all good.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 31, 2016, 09:25:26 PM
I've been waiting for that last caller to finish up, but we're at a break now.  Besides, there isn't anything really scary to tell except for one of my bear encounters, so, it's all good.

Well, I have to hear this bear story now. Starr! Starr! Starr!  :D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 31, 2016, 09:27:27 PM
Well, I have to hear this bear story now. Starr! Starr! Starr!  :D
It's not a big deal, but I'll call in after the break.

( Amy )

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 31, 2016, 09:25:26 PM

We have another half hour.

8)

GravitySucks

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 31, 2016, 09:28:33 PM
It's not a big deal, but I'll call in after the break.

Call Starr Call!!!

GravitySucks

No self respecting bear should ever mock StarrMtn.

Dr. MD MD

Are you mocking me, Mr. bear?!  ???

Dr. MD MD

Shadow people who looked like Spy Vs. Spy. Starr, did anyone give you anything to take before this party?  ???

JesusJuice

I have a shadow person story. I sent it into Ellen Rosemary Guiley and I think she might have stolen it for one of her books.

Dr. MD MD

Great call, Starr!   :)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 31, 2016, 09:41:01 PM
Shadow people who looked like Spy Vs. Spy. Starr, did anyone give you anything to take before this party?  ???
Why, no.

What's electric punch?  ???  ::)  ;D

TigerLily

I have a hatman story and theory

Dr. MD MD

Amy, you mentioned what a big Poe fan you are. Have you ever read Eureka: A Prose Poem? It's noted for predicting several scientific discoveries yet to come. It might make a good topic of discussion, or at least part of a larger discussion about scientific discoveries in general.  ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eureka:_A_Prose_Poem