• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: username on November 01, 2016, 10:14:24 PM
Too busy not being in the same building as george you mean good sir. Again I think speculation is cute. They had time to talk to me for a bit, again I'll talk about it on Saturday.

Sounds good I'll listen to the podcast. Will there be a YouTube channel or website?

area51drone

As you can see, George appears in this picture as a good hearted, loving individual who does not deserve you trolls attacking him constantly.

Daggit

Quote from: area51drone on November 02, 2016, 12:56:08 AM
As you can see, George appears in this picture as a good hearted, loving individual who does not deserve you trolls attacking him constantly.

Is it kinder to whisper sweet nothings into his ear as you roughly fuck him up the ass?

area51drone

George wants you all to know what he saw in the streets of SF, he and I are both disgusted by the lack of attention to the US time known as Thanksgiving.   Gerry may have already had his fries with vinegar dinner, but I'm looking forward to my popcorn and toast!

ONeill

Fuck Senda with a moldboard plow.

WOTR

Quote from: area51drone on November 02, 2016, 01:46:12 AM
George wants you all to know what he saw in the streets of SF, he and I are both disgusted by the lack of attention to the US time known as Thanksgiving.   Gerry may have already had his fries with vinegar dinner, but I'm looking forward to my popcorn and toast!

Is the circle back to it's former glory (and Justin)?  Did George find the tithing to be sufficiently heavy this month to continue as your leader?

effluenza

Quote from: WOTR on November 02, 2016, 02:49:59 AM
Is the circle back to it's former glory (and Justin)?  Did George find the tithing to be sufficiently heavy this month to continue as your leader?

It sure seems like they've served their requisite 24 hours on the sidelines. Now they're back in the Fucking with Falkie game.

Inside Man

Sources close to the Circle are reporting that Falkie has a pilot in the works.

The Rhombus is floored.  :o

effluenza

Quote from: Inside Man on November 02, 2016, 03:29:30 AM
Sources close to the Circle are reporting that Falkie has a pilot in the works.

The Rhombus is floored.  :o

You would have to be retarded or suffering the effects of a stroke or both to let Falkie near the cockpit.

Quote from: effluenza on November 02, 2016, 03:33:47 AM
You would have to be retarded or suffering the effects of a stroke or both to let Falkie near the cockpit.

We are talking about a guy who raced all the way to SF to an appointment that was scheduled for the next day.  Whatever opportunity this guy gets is simply charity from someone else doing the work.  It's too bad, really.  I'm sure there are a plethora of people out there on the sideline waiting for a shot, responsible people with work ethic and a sense of reality. 

Lilith

whoozit

It's nice to see Senda buying cauliflower and broccoli.  He really should by fresh stuff instead of the frozen, he'll get a lot more for his money. 

Circle plus Justin:  Please don't pass this on to your master.  I know no good deed goes unpunished, but I don't feel like getting chastised today.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on November 02, 2016, 03:46:07 AM
...  I'm sure there are a plethora of people out there on the sideline waiting for a shot, responsible people with work ethic and a sense of reality.

Sir, you've just described Art Bell

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 02, 2016, 05:36:57 AM
Sir, you've just described Art Bell

You've sure got some deep seated, unresolved Art Bell issues dude. Did Art steal your mail order bride or something? Or perhaps you had a thing for (redacted).

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on November 02, 2016, 05:23:11 AM
It's nice to see Senda buying cauliflower and broccoli.  He really should by fresh stuff instead of the frozen, he'll get a lot more for his money. 

Circle plus Justin:  Please don't pass this on to your master.  I know no good deed goes unpunished, but I don't feel like getting chastised today.

Hopefully he took my advice on the vegetables. He needs to go to the farmer's market though.

Quote from: chefist on November 02, 2016, 06:03:17 AM
Hopefully he took my advice on the vegetables. He needs to go to the farmer's market though.

To quote the Wolf:  "Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet!"

Falkie said he had to use lots and lots of butter to eat his broccoli and cauli, he buys half a pound at a time. 

whoozit

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on November 02, 2016, 06:30:00 AM
To quote the Wolf:  "Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet!"

Falkie said he had to use lots and lots of butter to eat his broccoli and cauli, he buys half a pound at a time.
At least he is having vegetables with his butter instead of lard.  I think this at least calls for longing glances at each other's dicks.

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on November 02, 2016, 06:30:00 AM

LOLZ

Yorkshire pud

As you can see, George appears in this picture as a good hearted, loving individual clear case of arrested development. A manchild with the maturity of a toddler.

FIFY.

Exactly anyone who is pictured with kids or animals (stuffed included) HAS to be a good guy right ??

Bart Ell

Quote from: area51drone on November 02, 2016, 02:11:33 AM
Halloween Clearance Haul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBlexupLRB4

Slothie with the sleight of hand trick at 6:10. Big bag of candy? Massive candy bar? Pound of sugar?

3OctaveFart

Drone, did you grow up without a father? Why the embrace of a 65-year-old man who loves tchotchkes?

Quote from: area51drone on November 02, 2016, 02:11:33 AM
Halloween Clearance Haul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBlexupLRB4

I appreciate the forethought, planning, and frugality that George displays in this video.  You people that criticize him don't realize that he is saving money by buying these Halloween items on 50% clearance now so that he doesn't have to pay full price next year.

It was extremely generous for him to buy the Disney trick-or-treat bag for the woman who works at the bank.  He makes less than $900 per month, but still thought of her because he knows she would like it.  She wore the Minnie costume, after all!

With regard to the kitty Christmas stocking (or "holiday gift" stocking as the PC Pet Luv company labeled it), George cracked me up when he said, "ok, this was not on clearance, but it's still MEOW."  Good one, George - indeed it is!  Thanks for brightening my day with some levity this morning!

FRIENDSHIP.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on November 02, 2016, 09:39:17 AM
Drone, did you grow up without a father? Why the embrace of a 65-year-old man who loves tchotchkes?

The Great "M" (I've been chastised multiple times for calling Mr. Senda, "The Master." Damn. I did it again...) is a father to us all. I think brig will back me up on this claim. Right, brig? So say we all?

Quote from: Bart Ell on November 02, 2016, 09:37:19 AM
Slothie with the sleight of hand trick at 6:10. Big bag of candy? Massive candy bar? Pound of sugar?

I would ask George about this (the unloading of an item from the bag, and subsequent "thunk" sound as it hit the desktop, without the item having been shown), but the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) has been instructed in no uncertain terms to NOT mention anything posted on B---G-- to him for the next month.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on November 02, 2016, 09:44:49 AM
I appreciate the forethought, planning, and frugality that George displays in this video.  You people that criticize him don't realize that he is saving money by buying these Halloween items on 50% clearance now so that he doesn't have to pay full price next year.

Yeah, and he'd save the whole 100% if he didn't get the useless shit in the first place.
It was extremely generous for him to buy the Disney trick-or-treat bag for the woman who works at the bank.  He makes has welfare less than $900 per month, but still thought of her because he knows she would like it.  She wore the Minnie costume, after all!

With regard to the kitty Christmas stocking (or "holiday gift" stocking as the PC Pet Luv company labeled it), George cracked me up when he said, "ok, this was not on clearance, but it's still MEOW."  Good one, George - indeed it is!  Thanks for brightening my day with some levity this morning!

FRIENDSHIP.

FIFY

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on November 02, 2016, 09:44:49 AM

It was extremely generous for him to buy the Disney trick-or-treat bag for the woman who works at the bank.  He makes less than $900 per month, but still thought of her because he knows she would like it.  She wore the Minnie costume, after all!

FRIENDSHIP.

I agree, Gerry. The Great "M" produced another wonderful video dispite his many ailments. Mr. Senda's content is getting better every day. George has officially thrown his hat into the ring of YouTube giants. Bravo.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on November 02, 2016, 09:53:39 AM
I would ask George about this (the unloading of an item from the bag, and subsequent "thunk" sound as it hit the desktop, without the item having been shown), but the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) has been instructed in no uncertain terms to NOT mention anything posted on B---G-- to him for the next month.

Indeed. The Great M must not be disturbed at this time.

Mizak

Of all the photos of Fatkie this one disturbs me the most.I picture him rocking back and forth hugging Snoopy crying about when his 3rd eye opened!