• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on April 13, 2017, 02:58:58 PM
Brig,...

For the last 2 weeks or so, the main theme of Johnny B's interviews is/was...

The end is near; you better be afraid and prepare...

And there are others with similar fears as us at CTM...

Bomar

Thanks Bomar!

I start one of the videos these days, and the old sincere, humble JBW that I remember from the days when he wasn't sure he would be a success, has been replaced by a very bad actor, IMO.  I don't even make it through his talking points before the guests come on.  Looks like his YouTubes are getting pretty good viewership tho, so I suppose he has chosen a specific fan base to appeal to, which doesn't include people like me.

Nor people like me, Brig.

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on April 13, 2017, 03:06:52 PM
been replaced by a very bad actor

Come on. Not that bad.

A couple of guests have referred to  the program as a "ministry". I cannot deal with  that.

Jackstar

Neither can the tax code.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on April 17, 2017, 09:32:06 PM
Neither can the tax code.
;D >:(
Ha, I was once eating breakfast at a place (used to be a general store, than became a BBQ place, and is now a head-shop-- progress?) and over heard a local pastor talking with some architects for his new church complex. It was unreal. (Still is, though there is a weird zoning/loudness issue currently being fought.) But the gist was they sold out the old church and land (which was adjacent to my old neighborhood) and bought more land a few miles down the road. Old church was turned into mini strip mall ("boutique" restaurants, a FedEx office, small cycling gym, nail salon, I think) and they built a yuuge complex at the new land. Multi buildings, outdoor venue, etc. And zero taxes and made a hefty sum. It was bizarre knowing the details and hearing them talk. Even something said about "I'll just keep moving down the road" or something. As an aside I used to see then-governor Rick Perry, now our energy head or something, in there frequently though never personally never him eat breakfast tacos, bbq, or the biscuits n gravy (best ever I would say.) But backslap and talk to old timers and locals a bit. It was near a place where he was living during the remodel (after a fire at the governor's mansion which never was solved- some security!) and where he famously shot a coyote while jogging. I note, now, he no longer wears boots and accent has changed- but who knows now with his new energy job it might come back? He apparently was also on a reality show Dancing With the Stars. So bizarre.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

The hometown of President Polk, Columbia TN, is in the news again...

A 50 year old school teacher and his 15 year old girlfriend was found in Northern California...

Makes me proud to be from Tennessee...

Where a 15 year old girl can convince a 50 year old man to give up his life, just for a blow job...

The funny thing is, this was the 6th sex perversion story of the day...

I think the stories of Judge and the Sheriff taking improper sexual liberties are more disgusting  stories...

Bomar

It appears there will be no program tonight.
"Russian hackers" really? Where have I heard that before...........
I only wish it had been last night when we were treated to a "gas pump preacher"
whatever that means, besides I hope I don't run low on gas next to this guy.
Have a nice weekend all, I have lives to save.
and so does Dr. MD md. or doc doc doc as I prefer to call him. Unless he is playing golf this weekend.
hope not.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on April 21, 2017, 07:15:22 PM
It appears there will be no program tonight.
"Russian hackers" really? Where have I heard that before...........
I only wish it had been last night when we were treated to a "gas pump preacher"
whatever that means, besides I hope I don't run low on gas next to this guy.
Have a nice weekend all, I have lives to save.
and so does Dr. MD md. or doc doc doc as I prefer to call him. Unless he is playing golf this weekend.
hope not.

... and so does Pastor Big Chicken.

It "appears" the show is posted on youtube. I just downloaded at "work", so I cant be sure until I listen.
Yep, it is up. Enjoy

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

The latest Ark Midnight...

Ark Midnight - Episode 44 - EMP - Could the lights go out in America...

Guest â€" Dr. Peter Vincent Pry

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4R0S1mq0yM ...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on April 23, 2017, 03:43:18 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

The latest Ark Midnight...

Ark Midnight - Episode 44 - EMP - Could the lights go out in America...

Guest â€" Dr. Peter Vincent Pry

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4R0S1mq0yM ...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Thank You Bomar.  I'll try to give it a listen, no promises.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

It is funny, politics I mean...

With all the ranking and raving...

If you come right down to actual activity...

What President Obama did (for America) in his first 100 days over shadows what President Trump has done (for America) in his first 100 days...

I am not picking side, they are both scum bags...

But at least President Obama did something productive...

All President Trump does is blame everyone else for his failures...

Bomar

PS: Buck up Donny Boy, do something for us (common everyday) Americans...

Hint: Why not just do some of the things we elected you (and you campaigned on) to do...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Bomar on April 23, 2017, 10:27:23 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

It is funny, politics I mean...

With all the ranking and raving...

If you come right down to actual activity...

What President Obama did (for America) in his first 100 days over shadows what President Trump has done (for America) in his first 100 days...

I am not picking side, they are both scum bags...

But at least President Obama did something productive...

All President Trump does is blame everyone else for his failures...

Bomar

PS: Buck up Donny Boy, do something for us (common everyday) Americans...

Hint: Why not just do some of the things we elected you (and you campaigned on) to do...

Name one thing Obama did for common, everyday people in his first 100 days.

Was it misspending $787 billion in stimulus funds that went to political cronies, getting nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, appointing the worst Secretary of State in my lifetime?

Trump succeeded in getting a conservative appointed to the Supreme Court. That does more for common, everyday Americans that Obama did in 8 years.

Bomar

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 23, 2017, 10:57:47 PM

Name one thing Obama did for common, everyday people in his first 100 days.

Gravy,...

One thing...

Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009...

On January 29, 2009... The Act amends the Civil Rights Act of 1964... The new act states that the 180-day statute of limitations for filing an equal-pay lawsuit regarding pay discrimination resets with each new paycheck affected by that discriminatory action...

Bomar

PS: Remember, rewriting of the actual 2009 ACA was done and passed by the Republican'ts in 2010 Congress...

And how did defunding and eliminating the ACA occur with the 2017 Republcan't Congress...

What more excusses...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Bomar on April 23, 2017, 11:09:01 PM
Gravy,...

One thing...

Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009...

On January 29, 2009... The Act amends the Civil Rights Act of 1964... The new act states that the 180-day statute of limitations for filing an equal-pay lawsuit regarding pay discrimination resets with each new paycheck affected by that discriminatory action...

Bomar

PS: Remember, rewriting of the actual 2009 ACA was done and passed by the Republican'ts in 2010 Congress...

And how did defunding and eliminating the ACA occur with the 2017 Republcan't Congress...

What more excusses...

Name one person positively affected by the act. It was symbolic.

The 2010 Congress was not Republican. Democrats controlled both houses.   Not a single Republican voted for the ACA.

Bomar

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 23, 2017, 11:55:13 PM

It was symbolic.

Let's look at the truth about the ACA...

"The irony of Republican disapproval of Obamacare"...

The Democrat's version of health insurance would have been cheaper, simpler and more popular... But we enacted the Republican version... So why are they so upset?... Because it is an achievement for the Obama administration...

House Majority Leader Eric Cantor says Republicans will seek to delay a requirement of the 2010 Affordable Care Act that all Americans obtain health insurance or face a tax penalty... ”With so many unanswered questions and the problems arising around this rollout, it doesn’t make any sense to impose this one percent mandate tax on the American people...”

While Republicans plot new ways to sabotage the Affordable Care Act, it’s easy to forget that for years they’ve been arguing that any comprehensive health insurance system be designed exactly like the one that officially began October 1st, glitches and all...

For as many years Democrats tried to graft healthcare onto Social Security and Medicare, and pay for it through the payroll tax... But Republicans countered that any system must be based on private insurance and paid for with a combination of subsidies for low-income purchasers and a requirement that the younger and healthier sign up...

Not surprisingly, private health insurers cheered on the Republicans while doing whatever they could to block Democrats from creating a public insurance system...

In February 1974, Republican President Richard Nixon proposed, in essence, today’s Affordable Care Act... Under Nixon’s plan all but the smallest employers would provide insurance to their workers or pay a penalty, an expanded Medicaid-type program would insure the poor, and subsidies would be provided to low-income individuals and small employers...Sound familiar?...

Private insurers were delighted with the Nixon plan but Democrats preferred a system based on Social Security and Medicare, and the two sides failed to agree...

Thirty years later a Republican governor, Mitt Romney, made Nixon’s plan the law in Massachusetts... Private insurers couldn’t have been happier although many Democrats in the state had hoped for a public system...

When today’s Republicans rage against the individual mandate in the Affordable Care Act, it’s useful to recall this was their idea as well...

In 1989, Stuart M. Butler of the conservative Heritage Foundation came up with a plan that would “mandate all households to obtain adequate insurance...”

Insurance companies loved Butler’s plan so much it found its way into several bills introduced by Republican lawmakers in 1993... Among the supporters were senators Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, and Charles Grassley, R-Iowa (who now oppose the mandate under the Affordable Care Act)... Newt Gingrich, who became Speaker of the House in 1995, was also a big proponent...

Romney’s heathcare plan in Massachusetts included the same mandate to purchase private insurance... “We got the idea of an individual mandate from [Newt Gingrich], and [Newt] got it from the Heritage Foundation,” said Romney, who thought the mandate “essential for bringing the health care costs down for everyone and getting everyone the health insurance they need...”

Now that the essential Republican plan for healthcare is being implemented nationally, health insurance companies are jubilant...

In Oct. 2013, after the giant insurer Wellpoint raised its earnings estimates, CEO Joseph Swedish pointed to “the long-term membership growth opportunity through exchanges...” Other major health plans are equally bullish...“The emergence of public exchanges, private exchanges, Medicaid expansions … have the potential to create new opportunities for us to grow and serve in new ways,” UnitedHealth Group CEO Stephen J. Hemsley effused...

So why are today’s Republicans so upset with an Act they designed and their patrons adore? Because it’s the signature achievement of the Obama administration.

There’s a deep irony to all this. Had Democrats stuck to the original Democratic vision and built comprehensive health insurance on Social Security and Medicare, it would have been cheaper, simpler, and more widely accepted by the public... And Republicans would be hollering anyway...

You know the funny thing is, bullshit is bullshit and as a truth or an assumed reality, shit always leaks out and is exposed as nothing more than a noise and a useless skid mark on the underpants of reality...

Bomar

PS: Being a child of Odin, I must say, I am not of either party, I say fuck every non-Nordic...

Follow these rules: Eat bee pollen, heal thyself, use no outside help or die; because I do not actually care about any of you norms...

GravitySucks

Bomar,

You have been mixing too much moonshine with your Kool aid.

Bomar

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2017, 01:03:16 AM

Too much moonshine with your Kool aid.

Gravy,...

There is never enough wine or shine...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

The more I listen to Donny Boy, the more I miss President Obama...

Do you know why President Trump used 59 cruise missiles not 60...

The 59 cruise missiles he used had faulty onboard guidance systems...

They were never intended to do any actual damage...

Like Donny Boy, that Syrian Campaign was just another media ploy, a Psy-Op...

To simply entertain the idiots and do no real harm...

Remember, Putin was told a week in advance to relocate his troops, not 3 hours as advertised...

Bomar

PS: Truth always peeks its head out, when the crazies have left the room...

The website is back up, though a little wonky. Hopefully all goes well, and there will not be another preacher for a guest tonight. One can only hope.

504 Gateway Time-out
looking dim for tonight!
I don't do fbook, but if anyone has any info from CTM, please post it here.
thank you!

Bomar

Dudes and Dudetters,...

Episode 729 â€" An update from John B. Wells

Tuesday April 25th 2017 An update from John B. Wells on current events.

https://caravantomidnight.com/episode-729-update-john-b-wells/

I have not listened, the listing just appeared...

So I told you all...

Bomar

albrecht

Quote from: Bomar on April 25, 2017, 10:34:15 PM
Dudes and Dudetters,...

Episode 729 â€" An update from John B. Wells

Tuesday April 25th 2017 An update from John B. Wells on current events.

https://caravantomidnight.com/episode-729-update-john-b-wells/

I have not listened, the listing just appeared...

So I told you all...

Bomar
Thanks. Replying tho crashed my phone. Anyway Loki.at work.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

We used to play a game with all of us sitting in a circle called "Telephone"...

The message that started at the beginning was nothing like the message at the end...

Donny Boy appears to be a real time version of "Telephone"...

We are "Fucked"...

Mars is not looking so bad even with it's limitations...

Bomar

Oh well, indeed. We will see if there is an "extra" program this week. I thought it was a "sin" to lie. By the way, last night i went back and listened to episode 62, I think it was, Gerald C. Clark, definitely one of the best ever, and it occurred to me, out of the 700+ programs, there were only a couple of dozen worth listening to again. That is a shame, and I have a pretty good memory of some things, I've noticed when I have gone back to the archives, the programs have been edited, for instance I distinctly remember a short back and forth with Mr. Clark about "ROLF"ing. That part was missing. Not the first time I've noticed this type of thing,
just sayin'

Lilith

Maybe Wells would consider taking a page out of Styxs' book, and getting a Patreon account, posting his videos on YouTube instead of on a poorly constructed and laggy homepage, and dumping the "Subscribe to be part of our Family" garbage. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t6gOAVGVL0

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Bomar on April 10, 2017, 12:06:17 PM
Ciarie...

First off, all my OS's are always up to date, and yes, XP still gets (monthly or so) upgrades...

Second, malware and spybots are made for the latest OS's, because they can recur their investment quicker...

Older softwares are always safer, they have fewer backdoors and more direct internal system routing...

The most bugged software is Windows10 or what ever is the newest and most purchased this week...

Apple shit is bugged by Apple scum, because it is proprietary...

New Computers, New Cell Phones what is the difference these days...

The only way to survive, as stated in "War Games", IS NOT TO PLAY...

Bomar

That's why I'm still using my TRS-80!

Jackstar

the programs have been edited

I'm going to go back and check The Archives. Don't let me forget about this, like I've mostly forgotten about Wolfgang Halbig.