• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!

Started by GodsEqual, September 24, 2008, 02:13:23 AM

astrozombie75

Quote from: (Redacted) on June 18, 2015, 07:55:57 PM

AstroZombie75... good to meet you.  Thoughts?
Long time spectator, first time poster. Love BellGab. Been a Art Bell fan since about 1994. I used to get to listen to him under the starry sky while driving overnights hauling mail. Still have the same job and still listening to all the classic shows! Can't wait for his return! GabCast is great as well!

Gemstone

Quote from: astrozombie75 on June 18, 2015, 08:07:53 PM
Long time spectator, first time poster. Love BellGab. Been a Art Bell fan since about 1994. I used to get to listen to him under the starry sky while driving overnights hauling mail. Still have the same job and still listening to all the classic shows! Can't wait for his return! GabCast is great as well!
Welcome!

WOTR

Quote from: astrozombie75 on June 18, 2015, 08:07:53 PM
Still have the same job and still listening to all the classic shows! Can't wait for his return! GabCast is great as well!
Do any of them include George Noorys "classic" C2C shows? ;)

Welcome, and enjoy your stay...

astrozombie75

Quote from: wotr1 on June 22, 2015, 07:44:55 PM
Do any of them include George Noorys "classic" C2C shows? ;)

Welcome, and enjoy your stay...
Thanks! I try to live a Noory free existence. 8)

Quote from: astrozombie75 on June 24, 2015, 02:37:43 PM
Thanks! I try to live a Noory free existence. 8)

Welcome to the insanity.  Are you related to astroguy?

paladin1991

Quote from: astrozombie75 on June 18, 2015, 07:32:08 PM
Hello everyone!
Hey Bubba!

Welcome aboard!  Here's one of my fav's for you.  Used to listen to this on the old Walkman before we jumped aboard the helos.....  ah good times.  And beer money, too!

https://youtu.be/IEoduZK6vpU

mcribwich

New here, just thought I'd say hello!

onan

astrozombie75

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 27, 2015, 03:07:41 AM
Hey Bubba!

Welcome aboard!  Here's one of my fav's for you.  Used to listen to this on the old Walkman before we jumped aboard the helos.....  ah good times.  And beer money, too!

Fantastic! Love the Misfits. I even have a Misfits tattoo on my lower arm.

astrozombie75

Thanks everyone for making me feel at home!

coaster

hey folks. welcome to the site. I really dig your avatar astrozombie.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 27, 2015, 03:07:41 AM
Hey Bubba!

That's a good song. I loved Misfits when I was 17. I wasn't able to seem them live but did see Glen Danzig at The Moore.

paladin1991

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 28, 2015, 03:53:45 PM
That's a good song. I loved Misfits when I was 17. I wasn't able to seem them live but did see Glen Danzig at The Moore.
Not to hit on you....but you loves you some Misfits?   You are my kinda girl.

Holy Ghosts

It's a pleasure to join this illustrious forum.

I am a long-term fan of Coast to Coast, as well as Mysterious Universe and similar programs. (Including "La Mano Peluda," the most widespread Spanish-language program of a similar nature to Coast to Coast. Which unfortunately went off the air a few years ago.) Always fascinated by the mysteries and the unknown that exist in our universe. I've recently released a book about a particular haunted campus, the content of which was heavily influenced by programs like Coast to Coast.

I look forward to reading some fascinating threads on here!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 28, 2015, 06:19:27 PM
Not to hit on you...

heh

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 28, 2015, 06:19:27 PM
but you loves you some Misfits?   You are my kinda girl.

I put it mildly when I said I loved Misfits.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Holy Ghosts on June 28, 2015, 10:13:15 PM

I am a long-term fan of Coast to Coast, as well as Mysterious Universe and similar programs. (Including "La Mano Peluda," the most widespread Spanish-language program of a similar nature to Coast to Coast. Which unfortunately went off the air a few years ago.) Always fascinated by the mysteries and the unknown that exist in our universe. I've recently released a book about a particular haunted campus, the content of which was heavily influenced by programs like Coast to Coast.

I look forward to reading some fascinating threads on here!

Bienvenido. I want to read your book.

Nice avatar, Holy Ghosts, welcome aboard. I've heard you on C2C and actually have your book Holy Ghosts on my reading list. My son attended a Catholic university that is famously haunted by some saintly and some unholy ghosts, including one spirit on the second floor of a dorm that that no amount of blessings by the clergy can drive out.

And welcome to you astrozombie, great name,  and mccribwich, too. Hope you post often. Be sure to wear your full metal jackets if wandering into the political threads.  ;)

Quote from: Holy Ghosts on June 28, 2015, 10:13:15 PM

Halo, Hell Low!

Truth be told, I somewhat envy all the new people coming aboard right before Art's show blows the ever loving rivets out of this place. I think it will be a smoother ride for the new people.

Strange days ahead, with an inevitable evolution of the forum that will shake it to its very George Noory Sucks foundation/beginnings.

Meh. It's time.

That is not dead ...
Which can eternal suck it ...
Yet with Art streaming,
Even suck may kick the bucket.

paladin1991

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 28, 2015, 10:14:40 PM
heh

I put it mildly when I said I loved Misfits.
Well then.....

https://youtu.be/yTuHER8BiGo

Oh, and hello to all who slink, link or stumble on in.  Post often.  Do Not Go Into The Felchie thread.  You have been warned

Roswells, Art

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 29, 2015, 12:01:49 AM
Well then.....

https://youtu.be/yTuHER8BiGo

Oh, and hello to all who slink, link or stumble on in.  Post often.  Do Not Go Into The Felchie thread.  You have been warned

I'm way ahead of you. After listening to Astro Zombies I went on you tube to listen to more. I also discovered my roommate hates Misfits, lol.

paladin1991

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 29, 2015, 11:22:55 AM
I'm way ahead of you. After listening to Astro Zombies I went on you tube to listen to more. I also discovered my roommate hates Misfits, lol.
Poor baby. She can always sleep on a bench in the park when you have to scratch that aural itch at 1:30 in the morning.

Just sayin'

pate

My name is pate, and I am skeert to deth of my own face...

Long thyme lurker;  laugh courier...

They "gets" it?

Nefermynd.  I've been free for so long, but I feel like getting "locked up" again...

I have said too much...

zeebo

Pate you seem like an interesting fellow.  We welcome you aboard and pour you a glass from one of our frumus omphen wines.

Holy Ghosts

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 28, 2015, 10:16:50 PM
Bienvenido. I want to read your book.

Thanks for the welcome! Feel free to check my book out on Amazon, or on the book's website, www.holyghoststories.com

(I don't know if there is any prohibition on posting links in discussion threads here. If there is--my bad!)

Holy Ghosts

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on June 28, 2015, 10:22:58 PM
Nice avatar, Holy Ghosts, welcome aboard. I've heard you on C2C and actually have your book Holy Ghosts on my reading list. My son attended a Catholic university that is famously haunted by some saintly and some unholy ghosts, including one spirit on the second floor of a dorm that that no amount of blessings by the clergy can drive out.

And welcome to you astrozombie, great name,  and mccribwich, too. Hope you post often. Be sure to wear your full metal jackets if wandering into the political threads.  ;)

Thanks for the compliment. That's actually a different author you're thinking of--one that happens to have the same main title, but different subtitle and subject matter. Mine is a "case study" of a haunted Evangelical Christian university, in which I look at hauntings all over the world through the lens of that one haunted campus. I end up delving deep into the history of the mysterious Theosophists, who built the place. Feel free to check it out if you like at the webpage www.holyghoststories.com, or on Amazon!

Quote from: Holy Ghosts on June 30, 2015, 01:58:49 PM
Thanks for the compliment. That's actually a different author you're thinking of--one that happens to have the same main title, but different subtitle and subject matter. Mine is a "case study" of a haunted Evangelical Christian university, in which I look at hauntings all over the world through the lens of that one haunted campus. I end up delving deep into the history of the mysterious Theosophists, who built the place. Feel free to check it out if you like at the webpage www.holyghoststories.com, or on Amazon!

Oh, sorry about the confusion, but thanks for the update.  I'm putting your book on my reading list. As I mentioned, my son attended a Catholic university in Maryland that's widely known to be haunted and has some kind of poltergeist activity in one dorm room that is no longer used, plus the spectral hand of a former slave tapping on the window of another dorm room. Even the administration admits there is paranormal activity, and has tried several times to exorcise the poltergeist spirit to no avail. In view of this, I'm really interested in your take of that university.

I found it on Amazon. I'm definitely reading this.