George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

littlechris

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 24, 2016, 10:38:24 PM
Not a hoax and for information purposes only :

I got an email from George Noory about 5 minutes ago that his producer was rushed to the hospital.
No details as of yet.
Hopefully it's not the blood clot again that almost killed Tom last year.

FAG!

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on February 24, 2016, 10:44:59 PM
FAG!

And this from one of the people who has ruined my thread.

No matter what you think of Noory, a fellow human being is in danger.
And might die this time.

As for your opinion, useless as it is, it has been noted, placed in the circular file and flushed.

I'm headed home to await any further news.

akwilly

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 24, 2016, 11:07:30 PM

And might die this time.

As for your opinion, useless as it is, it has been noted, placed in the circular file and flushed.

thanks Falkie. Please keep us updated.

littlechris

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 24, 2016, 11:07:30 PM

And might die this time.

You ruined your own thread by your atrocious behavior and the way you treat people.

You are a two face, back stabbing lying piece of shit. 

You spent years making hundreds of videos disparaging George Noory and Tom Danheiser on your YouTube channel.

And now you act like they are your best buddies??

FUCK OFF YOU FAT LAZY GRIMEY CON ARTIST!!

Faustina

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 24, 2016, 10:38:24 PM
Not a hoax and for information purposes only :

I got an email from George Noory about 5 minutes ago that his producer was rushed to the hospital.
No details as of yet.
Hopefully it's not the blood clot again that almost killed Tom last year.

Sad, but not surprised.  Tommy was very seriously overweight.  People who don't have enough self-discipline to get off the extra pounds often end up paying for that lack of self-care by serious health issues.

akwilly

Quote from: Faustina on February 24, 2016, 11:37:20 PM
Sad, but not surprised.  Tommy was very seriously overweight.  People who don't have enough self-discipline to get off the extra pounds often end up paying for that lack of self-care by serious health issues.
Falkie take note

littlechris

Quote from: Faustina on February 24, 2016, 11:37:20 PM

True, Tom had lost quite a bit of weight after his last health scare, so good for him. I do hope the guy pulls through.

Faustina

Quote from: littlechris on February 24, 2016, 11:48:59 PM
True, Tom had lost quite a bit of weight after his last health scare, so good for him. I do hope the guy pulls through.

Oh, it's good that he'd taken some of that extra weight off after the last health scare:  didn't realize that.  Sounds like it may have been a case of shutting the barn door after the horse had already gotten out, however.   Not meaning to be too sassily critical:  I struggle with myself, daily, to eat nutritiously and get enough exercise.  It takes a lot of work.

He better, I'm waiting for his tell-all book

ItsOver

...I do hope the guy pulls through.
Same here.  Noory is terrible as a host, of course, but I don't wish ill health upon him or Tommy. 
So far, Noory hasn't said anything about Tommy in his intro, though.

littlechris

Quote from: ItsOver on February 25, 2016, 12:10:43 AM
Same here.  Noory is terrible as a host, of course, but I don't wish ill health upon him or Tommy. 
So far, Noory hasn't said anything about Tommy in his intro, though.

Yeah, I'm listening too. Timmy Conway Jr of KFI AM 640 (homebase for C2C) also didn't mention anything either, leading up to tonight's show and they usually chat with Noory about the night's upcoming show and guest(s) a few minutes before show time.

3OctaveFart

Was Tom really fat before? I just pictured him as a blocky, burly dude.

Faustina

Quote from: Meatie Pie on February 25, 2016, 12:20:06 AM
Was Tom really fat before? I just pictured him as a blocky, burly dude.

Yeah.  I'd say a good 50-60 pounds overweight.  :(

littlechris

UFQuack

Ever notice that when El Jorcho has various guests on at the top of the show that only last like a half a minute a piece, one second they are there, the next second they are simply gone, no hellos no goodbyes, no decent intros about why we should care, just gone? Just shitty rapid fire, unapologetic Snoron questioning guest after boring guest.

Jerome Corsi, Dr. Sky, Howard Bloom ugh, maybe some financial people, maybe the snake oil salesmen--which he has back on seemingly once a week for a full "health" show.

The quality of guests has really gone down a whirlpool of misguidance with Capt. Crunchtime at the helm. Pizza roll troll, lunch hour/coffee break early, half asleep, obnoxious noxious noron questions often followed by self-authoritative explanations, UFO Phil shill with a mustache!

Faustina

Quote from: Paper*Boy on February 25, 2016, 12:50:36 AM

I pictured Kathy as being taller

She could stand to go on a slimming campaign, too. 

Faustina

David Icke is the 2nd half guest on c2c.  That should be somewhat interesting. 

-->> 

2nd Half: David Icke is a full-time investigator into who and what is really controlling the world. On a never ending quest for truth, he'll share his life-changing exposure of the illusion we believe to be 'real,' and the way this illusion is generated and manipulated to imprison us in a false reality.

Faustina

Quote from: akwilly on February 25, 2016, 02:56:11 AM
Has there been any mention of Tommy?

Not that I've heard.

I'm shocked at how poor of a phone line Icke is calling in on.  Most unprofessional.

akwilly

Quote from: Faustina on February 25, 2016, 03:38:41 AM
Not that I've heard.

I'm shocked at how poor of a phone line Icke is calling in on.  Most unprofessional.
OK I am going to try and catch the last few minutes of the show. Was Falkie lying to us?

ItsOver

I could only take 1 hour and that was way over my pain limit.  I didn't hear anything about Danheiser.

Izintit?

Quote from: littlechris on February 24, 2016, 11:25:23 PM
You ruined your own thread by your atrocious behavior and the way you treat people.

You are a two face, back stabbing lying piece of shit. 

You spent years making hundreds of videos disparaging George Noory and Tom Danheiser on your YouTube channel.

And now you act like they are your best buddies??

FUCK OFF YOU FAT LAZY GRIMEY CON ARTIST!!
Yeah, you`re right. All for a pair of glasses and a cheap meal. GNSC

Izintit?

Quote from: Paper*Boy on February 25, 2016, 12:50:36 AM

I pictured Kathy as being taller
Ahh, the good old days when George was still scared ____less of an Art Bell return.

Izintit?

Quote from: Faustina on February 25, 2016, 01:52:04 AM
David Icke is the 2nd half guest on c2c.  That should be somewhat interesting. 

-->> 

2nd Half: David Icke is a full-time investigator into who and what is really controlling the world. On a never ending quest for truth, he'll share his life-changing exposure of the illusion we believe to be 'real,' and the way this illusion is generated and manipulated to imprison us in a false reality.
The "reality" is that Canada won`t let Icke in. Does anybody here know why?

Ted Baxter

HELP ME OUT ...FILL IN THE BLANK...Does anyone know what the George Noory quote was Known as "Nooryisms"Last night was? Georgie boy had on John Truman Wolfe who wrote a book "The Coming Financial Crisis" George said________ & Wolfe said "thats why I wrote the book, George"......LOL

136 or 142

Quote from: Izintit? on February 25, 2016, 09:37:55 AM
The "reality" is that Canada won`t let Icke in. Does anybody here know why?

Some Canadian Jewish organization appealed to the government or the courts or the human rights tribunal or something on the basis that many of Icke's conspiracy theories were very similar to the the conspiracy theories about the "Jewish Bankers."

In Canada hate speech against minorities is illegal and the Minister and possibly others have the ability to keep foreigners from entering the country if they are deemed to have made 'hate filled speeches.'

This has often been done in a highly political manner and the list of controversial people who are barred vs. those who are allowed entry seems entirely arbitrary.  I don't know when Icke was banned from entering Canada but the previous Conservative government went after Jewish voters in an extreme way.

It paid off extremely well. In the 2015 Federal election the Conservatives won the heavily Jewish Toronto suburban riding of Thornhill with over 50% of the vote even though the M.P for the riding, Peter Kent, was described by non partisan newspaper columnists as 'the worst environment minister in Canadian history."  Kent was actually dropped by Harper from the cabinet, though I'm not sure the reason for that.

Also, the only riding in the city of Toronto that the Conservatives came very close to holding on to was a heavily Jewish riding and the Conservative incumbent probably would have been reelected had he not been over heard on video tape at the Wailing Wall saying something like "don't forget to take my picture.  That photo will guarantee my reelection."

I should point out in regards to Icke himself that though he is a loony conspiracy theorist (George H W Bush was effectively President during the Reagan/Bush years?  I think that would have been news to both Ronald Reagan and to Alexander Haig who famously said while Reagan was in hospital after being shot "I'm in charge here"), he is most certainly not anti semitic in the slightest.