• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

This severe burn victim, 5, (and victim of arson) wants Christmas cards to fill her tree, not an iPad wire.

http://www.kmbc.com/national/girl-who-lost-family-in-fire-has-1-wish-christmas-cards/36856186

Who

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 09, 2015, 02:24:51 PM
The Cronkite of YouTube strikes again, with a 36-minute video.

Wherein Senda cannot say Toyota Highlander, even after three attempts.  I sincerely hope that was just a case of the big oaf being temporarily tongue-tied and not expressive aphasia descending upon him.

paladin1991

Quote from: Who on December 09, 2015, 03:32:22 PM
Wherein Senda cannot say Toyota Highlander, even after three attempts.  I sincerely hope that was just a case of the big oaf being temporarily tongue-tied and not expressive aphasia descending upon him.

It's dementia.

George is only two degrees of separation from the real Cronkite through his relationship with Richard C. Hoagland.  Fascinating.

Who

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 09, 2015, 03:40:09 PM
It's dementia.

That's a distinct possibility.  He's also a prime candidate for a stroke.  Sixty four years old, morbidly obese and no exercise.

paladin1991

Quote from: Who on December 09, 2015, 03:50:09 PM
That's a distinct possibility.  He's also a prime candidate for a stroke.  Sixty four years old, morbidly obese and no exercise.

Talk about your walking dead.

ADG12311990

Quote from: Who on December 09, 2015, 08:57:24 AM

Falkie looks to be making a deposit in the sperm bank. But, who is taking that deposit? Patty? Kathy? Drone? Gerry? Casio? The world may never (Want to) know....

ADG12311990

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmpWKil-Xws

George, I know you are still here reading this thread, so, as someone who is going to school for video editing, I am going to give you some advice, even thought I know you won't listen because you think you are the future of video making. IF you already had a finished copy of that (Long Winded) video, instead of just playing it through your fourth hand car stereo speakers that are duct taped to the side of your computer, just take the 'Bitching about trolls' intro you made, and edit the two videos together. Or at least put a slideshow of photos or something over the video instead of most of the Video just showing a chair with your ass imprint.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Who on December 09, 2015, 03:32:22 PM
Senda definitely has a 'Burgh accent. That part about him is not fake or an affectation.

paladin1991

Quote from: ADG12311990 on December 09, 2015, 03:55:14 PM
Falkie looks to be making a deposit in the sperm bank. But, who is taking that deposit? Patty? Kathy? Drone? Gerry? Casio? The world may never (Want to) know....

OOOOOOhhhhhhaaaaaaa!  Huminahumininahuminahuminahuminahuminahuminahuminahumina

area51drone

Quote from: Who on December 09, 2015, 11:59:10 AM
You’re out on the road gettin’ straight cheeseburgers rolled  down the ramp at McDonalds. 
Bonus Question: Who is Senda's Mystery Caller?  Senda thinks he spends too much time eating at McDonalds.

A man's gotta eat!

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 09, 2015, 03:24:46 PM

Senda makes an audio-only video and then comes back on camera at the end to show us his underwear.  One word comes to mind. Strange: unusual or surprising in a way that is unsettling or hard to understand.

Who

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition.

akwilly

https://youtu.be/R-Esyb9EP_M
Falkie for president??? The only reason I would not vote for him is because it would slow down his making of videos and posting on Bellgab.

PrairieGhost

I haven't been here in a while. I'm afraid and I need the exit.

akwilly

Quote from: PrairieGhost on December 10, 2015, 12:03:06 AM
I haven't been here in a while. I'm afraid and I need the exit.
No need to be scared. Our fearless leader has decided to take an indefinite leave of absence from this thread. Stick around and you might get a part in the orgy scene in the Falkie Christmas carol that SV is writing.

b_dubb

Quote from: Who on December 09, 2015, 04:51:15 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCOwU_MxrtY
Watching 2nd season of Fargo. Making sausage at the butcher's. Yum.

I'm going to become vegetarian.

akwilly

Hey Falkie, any chance the next video you do that you will be wearing a tremendously ugly Xmas sweater?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4ki94TLRZQ

Great video sir. Feeder videos are a big thing on the net and Kathy is a natural.

Watching you eat is just funny. You fumble and spill and I did support the monetization of Falkie eating videos for the novelty of it. Every one would laugh as Falkie ate Hot Dogs and he got mustard all over himself.

But Kathy is a pro, no drop was spilled. Her fork movement is perfect, she catches each bit before it can drop.

You have a superstar on your hands there

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 10, 2015, 05:42:39 AM

Great video sir. Feeder videos are a big thing on the net and Kathy is a natural.

Watching you eat is just funny. You fumble and spill and I did support the monetization of Falkie eating videos for the novelty of it. Every one would laugh as Falkie ate Hot Dogs and he got mustard all over himself.

But Kathy is a pro, no drop was spilled. Her fork movement is perfect, she catches each bit before it can drop.

You have a superstar on your hands there

It's slowed down to half speed..she is capable of putting several courses away in a single mouthful. This video is faked.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 10, 2015, 05:42:39 AM

I can only assume this means someone actually paid money to Falkie for him to film Kathy eating a steak.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 10, 2015, 06:04:34 AM

I can only assume this means someone actually paid money to Falkie for him to film Kathy eating a steak.

I'm not so sure. I think Senda has a compulsion to video anything and anyone (irrespective to if they give permission) he sees fit to put on YT. One day he will video the wrong person who will take exception and smash his Ipad over his head before shoving it down his throat.

Defwhale

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 10, 2015, 06:08:40 AM
One day he will video the wrong person who will take exception and smash his Ipad over his head before shoving it down his throat.

Don't be a tease, we're holding you to that.

BellBoy

Don't judge me! You, with your judgy eyes...

The heart wants, what the heart wants!

Who

Twenty six seconds of Kathy shoving food into her mouth . . . well, looking on the positive side, we can be grateful no one stood up to show us their underwear.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on December 10, 2015, 06:54:57 AM
Twenty six seconds of Kathy shoving food into her mouth . . . well, looking on the positive side, we can be grateful no one stood up to show us their underwear.

That's part two, when she goes to the loo to get rid of the first course..

Only sayin.

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 10, 2015, 07:00:52 AM

That's part two, when she goes to the loo to get rid of the first course..

Only sayin.
I'm glad I already ripped out my eyes after watching part one.