• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Sean92008

Dave:  Could you ask him to say "Nudge nudge, wink wink, know what I mean, know what I mean?"

I hears a touch of Eric Idle!

Always enjoy Nick and his commentaries.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 21, 2018, 11:05:42 PM
Always enjoy Nick and his commentaries.

I could if you'd STFU! ::)

:P

Norm

Norm

Norm

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Norm on June 21, 2018, 11:18:52 PM
Elvira (Cassandra Peterson) then and now

Totally doable either way! :P

Don't talk about the Men in Black ...

Dr. MD MD

Men in black? Come on! We're talking about the fucking FBI and the directed microwaves they sometimes use against people can make them feel that way. ::)

TigerLily

Quote from: AlternativeSide on June 21, 2018, 11:21:47 PM
Don't talk about the Men in Black ...

First rule of Men in Black ...

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 21, 2018, 11:27:06 PM
Men in black? Come on! We're talking about the fucking FBI and the directed microwaves they sometimes use against people can make them feel that way. ::)

Those silly movies turned the phenomenon into a joke.

Aquarius

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 21, 2018, 11:28:20 PM
Those silly movies turned the phenomenon into a joke.
Hey! After 9-11, we regularly had black helicopters flying low over us in mid-lower Manhattan, real slow-like, and they weren't traffic helicopters, either! Especially at very weird hours of day and night...

Dr. MD MD

Dave, re: your migraine, don't you keep ergotamine or something like that on hand?

The Men in Black are putting fluoride in the water...

Sean92008

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2018, 11:21:18 PM

Without Googling it, isn't she a member of the Groundlings?  Long time friends with Pee Wee Herman?

Quote from: Aquarius on June 21, 2018, 11:33:20 PM
Hey! After 9-11, we regularly had black helicopters flying low over us in mid-lower Manhattan, real slow-like, and they weren't traffic helicopters, either! Especially at very weird hours of day and night...

Oh, I believe in the MIB conspiracy.  I just wish a serious movie had been made about them before the comedies hit.  Now the general population treats it as a joke.

Dr. MD MD

Aren't you describing vampires?

Beware of the children of the corn ball !!!

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 21, 2018, 11:33:47 PM
Dave, re: your migraine, don't you keep ergotamine or something like that on hand?

Did Good Dave take his kids to see Incredibles 2? Clyde has been complaing about migraines and then some 'take down' order on a show from watching it.  Unrelated, from what I gathered one was from movie other was some statements on immigration? Idk. Was busy n catching up with shows...

TigerLily

Dave has a migraine and still keeping it together. Trooper

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2018, 11:41:51 PM

And he didn't cry at all.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2018, 11:41:51 PM

Yeah, he's not a whiny Democrat. ;)

Aquarius

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 21, 2018, 11:36:08 PM
Oh, I believe in the MIB conspiracy.  I just wish a serious movie had been made about them before the comedies hit.  Now the general population treats it as a joke.

I didn't think you were disagreeing, I actually was agreeing with you, but too tired again this late to be clear in my writing, apologies. I've seen way too many weird MIB-type episodes in NYC to remember them all, I am a believer. Besides, part of the film Men In Black with Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith was filmed at the famous Empire Diner in one of my old neighborhoods... so that makes it all real! <g>

I'm probably signing off for the night. Cheers!