• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Show Prep

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 19, 2014, 10:01:21 AM

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on October 17, 2013, 09:49:22 PM
Dave, your stunt with guests... what a cunt you are.

Quote from: Gnoory on October 17, 2013, 09:50:16 PM
Onan you need a lesson in class. Cl;ean up your language

Quote from: onan on October 17, 2013, 09:51:38 PM
go fuck your mother with a monkey dick you pusillanimous piece of monkey puss.

Heather Wade

onan is a gentleman & a scholar.

eddie dean

May 19, 2015 Gabcast

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w47l0wae9kmqqco/gabcast_20150519.mp3?dl=0

MV: It's mastered, id3 tagged and  ready for publication.

Thanks for the fun show everyone!
Well done!

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on May 19, 2015, 09:47:35 PM
May 19, 2015 Gabcast

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w47l0wae9kmqqco/gabcast_20150519.mp3?dl=0

MV: It's mastered, id3 tagged and  ready for publication.

Thanks for the fun show everyone!
Well done!

Thanks Eddie.

Great show guys. Lots of energy. Lots of calls. We had a lot of people in the chat. No Falkie call.

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on May 19, 2015, 10:40:27 PM
Thanks Eddie.

Great show guys. Lots of energy. Lots of calls. We had a lot off people in the chat. No Falkie call.

Is this the GabCast quadfecta? 

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on May 19, 2015, 10:40:27 PM
Thanks Eddie.

Great show guys. Lots of energy. Lots of calls. We had a lot of people in the chat. No Falkie call.

Listening to Brig's call,  such a sweetheart!
Love the Brig!

Edit: BTW, you guys did a fantastic job tonight!

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on May 19, 2015, 11:08:13 PM

Listening to Brig's call,  such a sweetheart!
Love the Brig!

Edit: BTW, you guys did a fantastic job tonight!

Perhaps we'll get paid one of these days as this is designed to make us money.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on May 19, 2015, 11:20:35 PM
Perhaps we'll get paid one of these days as this is designed to make us mv money.

Fixed.

Heather Wade

Is it being insinuated here that I am not going to get the fun pack of skittles I was promised? 

onan

Quote from: (Redacted) on May 20, 2015, 12:18:06 AM
Is it being insinuated here that I am not going to get the fun pack of skittles I was promised?

All remunerations are awarded posthumously.

jazmunda

Quote from: Art Bell on May 20, 2015, 01:58:54 PM
It's not like I don't know how to use bad language, I do. I just don't allow it on the air, nor do I want to. I do it like my Mom is listening, she always said people who use it all the time just have no other words to communicate with. Besides people of all goes listen and why drive many away?

Art

I so wanted to respond to this with the following but my respect for Art prevented me. What have I become?

Quote from: Art Bell on May 20, 2015, 01:58:54 PM
I do it like my Mom is listening

Art

I approach sex in the same manner.

eddie dean

Just reading the last few posts in the spec sheet thread & I wanted to voice my opinion, fwiw.
I think doing back to back shows on the same night is a bad idea.
For one, it forces the SS to start @ 4pm on the west coast, that's too early for some who are still working.
Two, why blow ufoship's  load  just one night of the week? I'd think you would get better numbers with just 1 show a night in the regular time slot of 5pm pst/8pm est.
Three, By doing the shows on different nights, it becomes more of an event each night, like it used to be, particularly for the chatroom listeners. Although the opposite is probably true as well, back to back ss & gc is also an event, which is probably the idea behind it.

I'd hate to see the you guys stop doing live broadcasts or be discouraged by listner numbers. It's a great show and you two have amazing chemistry together. For me,  it is fun to chat and listen, which I haven't been able to do when I'm doing a gabcast the same night. Show Prep. redacted, onan and jaz are too busy writing my 3x5 cards. ;)

Surely the exposure you're getting on the DMRN, will bring in a few new live listeners for you guys. It can't be hurting, can it? Perhaps a few more weeks on DM will help bring in more live listeners. It probably wouldn't hurt to promote the SS more often. like you do with the gc.

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on May 21, 2015, 06:06:45 PM
Just reading the last few posts in the spec sheet thread & I wanted to voice my opinion, fwiw.
I think doing back to back shows on the same night is a bad idea.
For one, it forces the SS to start @ 4pm on the west coast, that's too early for some who are still working.
Two, why blow ufoship's  load  just one night of the week? I'd think you would get better numbers with just 1 show a night in the regular time slot of 5pm pst/8pm est.
Three, By doing the shows on different nights, it becomes more of an event each night, like it used to be, particularly for the chatroom listeners. Although the opposite is probably true as well, back to back ss & gc is also an event, which is probably the idea behind it.

I'd hate to see the you guys stop doing live broadcasts or be discouraged by listner numbers. It's a great show and you two have amazing chemistry together. For me,  it is fun to chat and listen, which I haven't been able to do when I'm doing a gabcast the same night. Show Prep. redacted, onan and jaz are too busy writing my 3x5 cards. ;)

Surely the exposure you're getting on the DMRN, will bring in a few new live listeners for you guys. It can't be hurting, can it? Perhaps a few more weeks on DM will help bring in more live listeners. It probably wouldn't hurt to promote the SS more often. like you do with the gc.

I agree with Eddie.

I really think you need to start using BellGab to promote the Spec Sheet live show. Be a whore.

Also you've been Jimmy Churched. That'll teach you to walk away from the highly successful Gabcast. Our tens of listeners mocks your fewer than tens of listeners.

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on May 21, 2015, 07:01:46 PM
I agree with Eddie.

I really think you need to start using BellGab to promote the Spec Sheet live show. Be a whore.

Also you've been Jimmy Churched. That'll teach you to walk away from the highly successful Gabcast. Our tens of listeners mocks your fewer than tens of listeners.

TENS of listeners.  You're famous, Jaz.  Please don't forget us.

jazmunda

Quote from: (Redacted) on May 21, 2015, 07:03:15 PM
TENS of listeners.  You're famous, Jaz.  Please don't forget us.

This is Jaz's personal assistant. Please direct all queries to Jaz through me. Jaz may or may not be read your posts and if they are read to him it will be from the other side of the toilet door and as he will be playing tetris on his gameboy he may or may not be concentrating and may or may not hear them.

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on May 21, 2015, 07:10:26 PM
This is Jaz's personal assistant. Please direct all queries to Jaz through me. Jaz may or may not be read your posts and if they are read to him it will be from the other side of the toilet door and as he will be playing tetris on his gameboy he may or may not be concentrating and may or may not hear them.

I hate when we get the assistant, she sound cute though ;)
Jaz assistant :  can I leave a message for jazmunda please?
dear jazmunda,
remember that  shoe camera you bought? -stop
can you please resend those up skirt shots you secretly took of your cute  assistant.? .. - stop
The mini skirt pics, remember?  thanks  - end message-

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on May 21, 2015, 08:32:27 PM
I hate when we get the assistant, she sound cute though ;)
Jaz assistant :  can I leave a message for jazmunda please?
dear jazmunda,
remember that  shoe camera you bought? -stop
can you please resend those up skirt shots you secretly took of your cute  assistant.? .. - stop
The mini skirt pics, remember?  thanks  - end message-

How dare you? Jaz only hires male assistants. We only sound like girls on account of our age. Jokes on you Mr. Dean.

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on May 21, 2015, 08:37:56 PM
How dare you? Jaz only hires male assistants. We only sound like girls on account of our age. Jokes on you Mr. Dean.

Oh, I'm well aware of your gender Mr. Taint
Will you please forward the message?
Please mark it urgent!  - stop

jazmunda

How cool is it that Art listens to us? And not even live which means he actually sought it out. Never mind that he thinks we think his whole show was a fake set up. :P

Quote from: Art Bell on May 24, 2015, 09:11:40 PM
I just got a chance to hear the last Gab Cast show and I want to make one thing crystal clear, I have NEVER set up anything, NEVER. Of course I am sure I have been pranked many times but I would not ever plan with somebody or anybody to set something up. For one thing I don't need to because it just comes my way. I know people think I planned that stuff out but it ain't so.

Art

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on May 24, 2015, 09:33:34 PM
How cool is it that Art listens to us? And not even live which means he actually sought it out. Never mind that he thinks we think his whole show was a fake set up. :P

It's even cooler that Art just invited  Redacted to co-host a show with him!!
I hope you do it Red!

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on May 24, 2015, 10:24:31 PM
It's even cooler that Art just invited  Redacted to co-host a show with him!!
I hope you do it Red!

Yes!!! This!!! Do it!!!!11

I could hear Red's squee from here. :)

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on May 24, 2015, 10:57:24 PM
Yes!!! This!!! Do it!!!!11

I could hear Red's squee from here. :)

Pretty sure some of the neighbors have called 911 and emergency services shall arrive soon.  I have passed out & came to several times.  Not sure what I have ever done to deserve this, but hell yeah I will buy a ticket for that ride!  Do you proud, I will. 

Yep, I'm passing out agai... *thud*   8)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: (Redacted) on May 25, 2015, 12:04:58 AM
Pretty sure some of the neighbors have called 911 and emergency services shall arrive soon.  I have passed out & came to several times.  Not sure what I have ever done to deserve this, but hell yeah I will buy a ticket for that ride!  Do you proud, I will. 

Yep, I'm passing out agai... *thud*   8)

I hope this actually happens.

Edit: you going on with Art, not passing out.

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on May 25, 2015, 12:27:21 AM
I hope this actually happens.

Edit: you going on with Art, not passing out.

I've always believed that Art is best on his own, and this is just amaz.... *thud*

onan

Quote from: (Redacted) on May 25, 2015, 03:30:58 AM
I've always believed that Art is best on his own, and this is just amaz.... *thud*

All we ask is that you sneak a pair of Art's undies... from the laundry basket... for Jaz.

jazmunda

Quote from: Art Bell on May 25, 2015, 05:43:12 PM
I just had a chance to speak to Redacted from the Studio which was kind of cool. I am sure one of these nights after we get going we will have her co-host a open line show, she has a unique clear voice and upbeat personality unlike me! Should be fun. Do not try to pry secrets from her.

Art

Squee cleanup in Aisle 5.

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on May 25, 2015, 06:14:45 PM
Squee cleanup in Aisle 5.

Dude.  That's going to be aisle 5, 6, & 7.

Curtis... you once mentioned you have an extra condenser mic.  I will be getting a mixer now, and would kindly pay you shipping for your extra mic if that's not a pain in the ass.  Possibilities have arisen.  I stand amazed & want to be ready.  I'd be in your debt, sir.  I don't think a Yeti is going to cut it for this.

heater

Quote from: (Redacted) on May 25, 2015, 07:22:30 PM
Dude.  That's going to be aisle 5, 6, & 7.

Curtis... you once mentioned you have an extra condenser mic.  I will be getting a mixer now, and would kindly pay you shipping for your extra mic if that's not a pain in the ass.  Possibilities have arisen.  I stand amazed & want to be ready.  I'd be in your debt, sir.  I don't think a Yeti is going to cut it for this.

I'll need a mop over here too....

yeah I still have the extra condenser and I would be glad to send it to you.  Its a Behringer C-1 http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/C-1.aspx.