• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 05, 2017, 02:48:29 AM
I think a lot of SewerGabbers are getting too caught up in this ER and mobility cart stuff, and are overlooking the important point that George had a disappointing meal at Five Guys last night.  It might be a good idea for him to call the manager there as well because they owe him (at a MINIMUM) a replacement burger for the soggy one he was forced to eat.

I'm not a big fan of Five Guys myself (yes, we have them in Canada too - A&W is much better), but I did enjoy this review:

http://youtu.be/DcJFdCmN98s
(Auto-tuned song of the original review - highly recommended video with 32 million views)
Dayum dayum DAYUM!

Does anyone out there have the ability to do something like this with one of The Master's videos?  It might help catapult him to the fame he seeks.

You are 100% correct sir. Senda needs call up the five guy manager and demand not one but two free burgers.

Quote from: nooryisawesome is a lowlife on January 05, 2017, 10:34:33 AM
You are 100% correct sir. Senda needs call up the five guy manager and demand not one but two free burgers.

Has Senda ever had a meal that he did not bitch about?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 05, 2017, 10:38:49 AM
I do NOT recall Falkie ever being pleased with a meal.
his homemade raw frozen chicken
he bitched about
buffets he bitches about
pizzas he bitches about
burgers he but he's about
bad reviews are all he posts
etc. etc. etc.

Yorkshire pud

The caveat here is if he thinks he can get a free one or some other 'reward' from his bitching; fraudulant 'lower class act' etc, he'll complain. He'll complain if it was free, so that he can get monetary compensation.

Its why he bitched about the hooker bringing him food and not money; despite what he says about him having food already.

He's lowlife shit. He has enough money to do whatever he wants; its just easier if he can use other people's money to pay for it.

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Pauper" on January 05, 2017, 03:24:50 AM
Gerry
did Falkie enjoy his "tuna sandwich"..
must have
(it didn't "cost" and he didn't bitch about)
now I am thinking
I don't recall Falkie bitching about his free "tuna sandwich" (courtesy of sweet Kathy)
#2 def. urban dictionary
(throwing up now)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2017, 11:02:47 AM
The caveat here is if he thinks he can get a free one or some other 'reward' from his bitching; fraudulant 'lower class act' etc, he'll complain. He'll complain if it was free, so that he can get monetary compensation.

Its why he bitched about the hooker bringing him food and not money; despite what he says about him having food already.

He's lowlife shit. He has enough money to do whatever he wants; its just easier if he can use other people's money to pay for it.
I was under the impression that Falkie only used "other people's" money
now I am wondering when (if at all) Falkie has ever used "his own" money ?

chefist

Just in from the Dark Web...perhaps this explains why Kathy left George again, and has not been seen in any recent videos...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Pauper" on January 05, 2017, 11:09:56 AM
I was under the impression that Falkie only used "other people's" money
now I am wondering when (if at all) Falkie has ever used "his own" money ?

I'm going to have to do a flow chart to explain Senda's fiscal conservatism.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Chefist on January 05, 2017, 11:22:03 AM
Just in from the Dark Web...perhaps this explains why Kathy left George again, and has not been seen in any recent videos...
The most recent shopping videos from yesterday don't have him buying anything for her either...hmm

damon

Open Line Gerry, Why do you keep on being George’s bitch. If George Senda does not want to defend himself on Bellgab, then you and the rest of the circle of George’s bitches plus Justin should not be posting about him or for him. George is a known liar and a con artist. He begs for money because he has POOR money management. He should not be going to pawn shops or pay day loans places because they will rip him off. Now he wants to get a credit card to “catch up” on his bills. Is George a fucking idiot? He wants to get into MORE FUCKING DEBT. Gerry if you are a “REAL” friend you would help him and put him on the right track. We bellgabbers know the truth about George and the Circle Jerk plus Justin because of the dark web and the emails that are send between all of you yahoos. Gerry, we bellgabber know that George hates being told about this forum because he thinks that we are assholes so why do you keep on stirring the pot then. Please listen to george your master, and do not email him about this forum and stop stirring the pot for him.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2017, 11:26:03 AM
I'm going to have to do a flow chart to explain Senda's fiscal conservatism.

I really wish you would.  There are so many of us who cannot get a grasp on Sendanomics.  It really would help.  Just when you think you are getting a grasp on the money piles, the shark loans, etc. factoring in other people's money comes along and throws a monkey in the wrench. 

Of course not because it is a combination of a massive sense of entitlement along with the "Art of the Grift".

He hasn't paid (like his own money he earned not grifted from the taxpayers) for anything himself in years. Instead he is entitled to the best of everything.
He bitches about his taxpayer financed apartment, monthly income, food stamps aren't enough, healthcare etc. Never once do you hear 1 word of gratitude.
When people are nice and give him stuff he bitches about that too. MV sent him a laptop and he bitched. Rally Squirrel sent him a pizza and he bitched. Bellgabbers sent him cat food and he bitched it was the wrong kind, a kind lady from SF Redbook brought him food and he bitched it wasn't cash, etc.

Falkie is an entitled, narcisstic piece of shit. George, what have you done with the life that was given to you ?? You may not believe it but very soon indeed you are going to have to answer for all you did and did not do in this life when you have your long overdue fatal coronary and your cats eat you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2017, 12:09:46 PM
I really wish you would.  There are so many of us who cannot get a grasp on Sendanomics.  It really would help.  Just when you think you are getting a grasp on the money piles, the shark loans, etc. factoring in other people's money comes along and throws a monkey in the wrench.

Agreed. The understanding being that it can be added to/modified by others.

littlechris

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 05, 2017, 12:20:22 PM
Of course not because it is a combination of a massive sense of entitlement along with the "Art of the Grift".

He hasn't paid (like his own money he earned not grifted from the taxpayers) for anything himself in years. Instead he is entitled to the best of everything.
He bitches about his taxpayer financed apartment, monthly income, food stamps aren't enough, healthcare etc. Never once do you hear 1 word of gratitude.
When people are nice and give him stuff he bitches about that too. MV sent him a laptop and he bitched. Rally Squirrel sent him a pizza and he bitched. Bellgabbers sent him cat food and he bitched it was the wrong kind, a kind lady from SF Redbook brought him food and he bitched it wasn't cash, etc.

Falkie is an entitled, narcisstic piece of shit. George, what have you done with the life that was given to you ?? You may not believe it but very soon indeed you are going to have to answer for all you did and did not do in this life when you have your long overdue fatal coronary and your cats eat you.

This^^^^^^

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2017, 12:47:14 PM
Its freehand... :-\

Haha!  It wouldn't have been any better in a textbook.  Nicely done YP.  I'm going to print this and replace our household budget with thi---ARRRGGH!  That's my left foot talking.   

Well done !! Makes me want to make a flow chart on this.  :)

BTW, Falkie's Legal phrase of the day is: "Judgment Proof" which is "A debtor whose assets, if any, cannot be taken by a court judgment".

SSI/SSDI benefits cannot be garnished or collected on so Senda is "Judgment Proof".  FYI Falkie that a car IS an asset that if you had could and would be seized to pay a debt, so I wouldn't get one if I were you if you have a ton of debt that you are going to skip out on.

So if the corrupt banks want to loan Falkie money that they can never collect on, let them. Why would they do this then ?? Because Falkie will pay enough interest on the debt before he stops paying that they make a ton of money hence why they give credit cards with loan shark interest rates to "Judgment Proof" dead beats like Falkie.

Anthony George Senda's primary scam revolves around creditors not being able to garnish his disability paycheck after they have successfully litigated their civil suits for failure to pay.

Therefore, he spends significant time trying to find a new company to give him credit. The current one will give him $400 credit, if he pays a $95 activation fee up front. Now, most of us would ask ourselves, "Who of us would accept such usurious terms?". Simple, a grifter like George Senda (aka Falkie).

All he has to do is come up with the $95, and he gets $400. The net of course is $305 dollars of completely free money that he will default on, knowing his SSD cannot be garnished.

HOWEVER, he must claim all written off losses on his taxes as earned income. If he does not, then he can then have the IRS garnish his disability for unpaid taxes.

This, of course, will happen once his activities are reported to the IRS.

Quote from: Private Eye 94553 on January 05, 2017, 01:00:50 PM
HOWEVER, he must claim all written off losses on his taxes as earned income. If he does not, then he can then have the IRS garnish his disability for unpaid taxes.

Ding Ding Ding since IRS debts and all debts to the Federal Government are NOT "Judgment Proof"; they can and would garnish his SSDI woowoo con money.

Senda better pray that he is never audited. If the dumbass has extra money from Noory and grifting deposited into his Paypal or Bank account he legally has to declare that income on his 1040.

Anyone wanna bet that he does ??  ;D

Ciardelo

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 05, 2017, 01:06:08 PM
Ding Ding Ding since IRS debts and all debts to the Federal Government are NOT "Judgment Proof"; they can and would garnish his SSDI woowoo con money.

Senda better pray that he is never audited. If the dumbass has extra money from Noory and grifting deposited into his Paypal or Bank account he legally has to declare that income on his 1040.

Anyone wanna bet that he does ??  ;D
C2C will send a 1099 reporting the expense of paying Mr. Senda to the IRS. So Falkie probably should report that as income.

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 05, 2017, 01:22:16 PM
C2C will send a 1099 reporting the expense of paying Mr. Senda to the IRS. So Falkie probably should report that as income.
But didn't Falkie claim that his Coast gig actually cost him money?  Oh dear, how will he ever get this sorted out before tax time?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2017, 01:28:11 PM
But didn't Falkie claim that his Coast gig actually cost him money?  Oh dear, how will he ever get this sorted out before tax time?
The Senda-Flow-Chartâ,,¢ doesn't appear to address the issue of "business" expenses (funny, risky or otherwise) so I hope that the Circle has an accounting expert on tap.  :-\

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 05, 2017, 01:22:16 PM

I'll bet Falkie is thinking of not reporting that. Falkie, since I know you read this thread religiously I will tell you that the IRS has a computer program that matches 1099s to 1040s and if there is a 1099 without it being declared as income on a 1040 then it automatically gets flagged.  You make skate on your other grifting and not reporting written off debt on your 1040 (although you were probably flagged for that since the bank sends the Feds and you a 1099-C when they write stuff off). Trip enough flags and that will trigger an audit even if your income is low.

You've now been warned so if you don't listen and end up getting audited and garnished I can laugh.  Of course I'll bet Falkie figures that since his income is so low and that he is special that he doesn't have to file an income tax form. Which means if they have flagged income that he hasn't declared + no filing = income tax evasion and a date with a cell and guys who will help him probe his 3rd eye.

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 05, 2017, 01:32:43 PM
The Senda-Flow-Chartâ,,¢ doesn't appear to address the issue of "business" expenses (funny, risky or otherwise) so I hope that the Circle has an accounting expert on tap.  :-\

The Senda-Flow-Chartâ,,¢ is Sendanomics 101, business expenses, gambling losses, failed webinar expenses, etc.  are covered in Falkanomics 201 (yet to be released).

Lilith

Quote from: Private Eye 94553 on January 05, 2017, 01:00:50 PM
Anthony George Senda's primary scam revolves around creditors not being able to garnish his disability paycheck after they have successfully litigated their civil suits for failure to pay.

Therefore, he spends significant time trying to find a new company to give him credit. The current one will give him $400 credit, if he pays a $95 activation fee up front. Now, most of us would ask ourselves, "Who of us would accept such usurious terms?". Simple, a grifter like George Senda (aka Falkie).

All he has to do is come up with the $95, and he gets $400. The net of course is $305 dollars of completely free money that he will default on, knowing his SSD cannot be garnished.

Thank You for your confirmation of all my previous warnings about sending Senda gifts/and or money.  PayPal money CAN be garnished.  SS money is "marked" digitally when it is deposited to ones account.  All other money/gifts is garnishable.  People giving him money and gifts, meaning to help him, might utlimately, and inadvertently lead to his loosing his SSI/SSDI.

Lilith

Are we allowed to download, and use this as wallpaper?  Asking for a friend.

Quote from: brig on January 05, 2017, 01:44:52 PM
Thank You for your confirmation of all my previous warnings about sending Senda gifts/and or money.  PayPal money CAN be garnished.  SS money is "marked" digitally when it is deposited to ones account.  All other money/gifts is garnishable.  People giving him money and gifts, meaning to help him, might utlimately, and inadvertently lead to his loosing his SSI/SSDI.

Has anyone established what Falkie receives?  Is it SSI, SSDI, both?

chefist

Also from the Dark Web and Cabal...though after many denials, I think this speaks for itself as to the allegation of patricide...

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2017, 01:47:21 PM
Has anyone established what Falkie receives?  Is it SSI, SSDI, both?

He said he receives Supplemental, which I posted two links a few pages back, that explain the differences between SSI and SSDI.  With Suplimental Social Security, you have to be very careful, because it is not like "earned through payments taken out of your paycheck" Social Security, for which you have to have worked on the books, and paid into for a minimum of 10yrs.

Quote from: brig on January 05, 2017, 01:51:31 PM
He said he receives Suplimental, which I posted two links a few pages back, that explain the differences between SSI and SSDI.  With Suplimental Social Security, you have to be very careful, because it is not like "earned through payments taken out of your paycheck" Social Security.

Thank you Lady Brig, appreciate it!