• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: norland2424 on January 04, 2017, 01:56:09 AM
lol you came in the thread being a dick so i was a dick back, lol and no she was never a lover just a friend.

Lol probably right...You should call in and say if she really did change your vote.

norland2424

Quote from: Chefist on January 04, 2017, 08:10:33 AM
Lol probably right...You should call in and say if she really did change your vote.

Lol i wrote Hoagland in, wasnt going to vote for Hillary and voting for Trump in California would have been a lost cause.

Quote from: bateman on January 03, 2017, 11:37:08 PM
He just cannot. stop. buying. shit. The face of utterly mindless consumerism.

More like the face of the Welfare State. His government hovel is basically free, his food is free via EBT card (ie FOODSTAMPS) so all that he has to pay for is power (which guaranteed he is on a reduced price govt program), Internet and toys via his monthly government cheese.

Falkie really does have the psychological makeup of a hoarder. Look at the pleasure he gets from buying junk and if anyone (like Paperboy) innocently says that he should get rid of all of the junk, he gets pissed off. Watch the Hoarders show and you will see the same exact behavior.

Lilith

George looks like he's really suffering...

He is requesting that people bring him bottles of Whiskey if they want to.

https://youtu.be/PRoI83PmzfQ

Quote from: brig on January 04, 2017, 09:32:35 AM
George looks like he's really suffering...

He is requesting that people bring him bottles of Whiskey if they want to.

https://youtu.be/PRoI83PmzfQ

Poor George is in deep pain and it is an Emergency.

So he is going to nap for a bit then head to the emergency room in a few hours. It is not like an Emergency is for  life threatening issues, it is just a convenience to George. George is a proud physically conservative Republican and that is how he lives his life.

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 04, 2017, 10:39:24 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnV4MVLPqtI
damn Falkie
I fell left out !
(you are not going after me if you win the lottery)
I think I might start a forum trolling you so you will buy (chaching) when you when you win the lottery

hey Falkie
I hope you are filming as you get struck by lightning!
(ODDS better than you winning lottery)
lol

Falkie wants to sue everyone for saying he kills cats and his parents, and with the next breath says MV probably ate his wife and kids.  Lol

what an interesting expression on Falkie's face
and what did all those people do to Falkie, that he wants to "go after them" after he wins the lottery
(my friend wants to know if Falkie is really "the Fat Bastard")

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 04, 2017, 12:35:47 AM
This is a lifestyle issue.  He's a retired, disabled pauper porpoise with more gadgets, junk, and unreadable books than he can ever hope to look at, let alone enjoy, and sees no reason to change.

I think 'porpoise' is more appropriate. Especially with the new haircut, which gives him the appearance of a beached manatee.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 04, 2017, 11:07:36 AM
I think 'porpoise' is more appropriate. Especially with the new haircut, which gives him the appearances of a beached manatee.
to "top" that new $15 haircut he needs one of those nifty head tattoos !

Falkie
an idea !
ever thought of becoming a sideshow FREAK attraction ?
minimal effort
captive audience
money money money

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 04, 2017, 11:03:42 AM
Falkie wants to sue everyone for saying he kills cats and his parents, and with the next breath says MV probably ate his wife and kids.  Lol
didn't Falkie step on one cat and sit on another, leading to their death?
didn't Falkie beat his father and neglect his mother, contributing to their horrible slow painful demise?
(admitted by the fat one)
am I right ??

Falkie
have you ever thought what a life review you will experience some day ?
(you know, when you take a dirt nap and wind up in your very own "hotter than hell" Casa Senda ?

Hello Chefist,

I am looking forward to show on Friday night.  I did not get to listen last time live, but listened to the JUICY PODCAST.  You did a great job.  I WILL LISTEN AGAIN so I will be fully informed for this highly anticipated event.

chefist

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on January 04, 2017, 11:42:19 AM
Hello Chefist,

I am looking forward to show on Friday night.  I did not get to listen last time live, but listened to the JUICY PODCAST.  You did a great job.  I WILL LISTEN AGAIN so I will be fully informed for this highly anticipated event.

Great, Venus...call in too if you can...we'll do 2 hours this week, as it seemed we just didn't have enough time with 1 hour...

I'm trying to get Skype set up as well, so international callers might be able to get through...we had listeners from the UK, Ireland and Poland last week...LOLZ...imaging listening to this crazy show in Poland and what they think of us here...hahaha

Ok, I'll stop show promotion...people are getting tired of me... :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 04, 2017, 09:54:03 AM
Poor George is in deep pain and it is an Emergency.

So he is going to nap for a bit then head to the emergency room in a few hours. It is not like an Emergency is for  life threatening issues, it is just a convenience to George. George is a proud physically conservative Republican and that is how he lives his life.

His sore throat is life threatening!!! Hence ER, although he needs to nap first before it becomes a full blown emergency. Fortunately it didn't stop him trawling other people's efforts and plagarising news reports to put on his YT channel.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Chefist on January 04, 2017, 11:45:55 AM
Great, Venus...call in too if you can...we'll do 2 hours this week, as it seemed we just didn't have enough time with 1 hour...

I'm trying to get Skype set up as well, so international callers might be able to get through...we had listeners from the UK, Ireland and Poland last week...LOLZ...imaging listening to this crazy show in Poland and what they think of us here...hahaha

Ok, I'll stop show promotion...people are getting tired of me... :D
Did anybody in Australia listen or call in last week? Asking for a friend.

Ciardelo

Just like the grocery shopping videos, I'm wondering if people really "tune in" to some lone YouTuber to get their news fix. Sure, there's breaking news from the different news outlets but really now, who can't just do a google search on their own if they want news of the train wreck?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2017, 12:05:21 PM
His sore throat is life threatening!!! Hence ER, although he needs to nap first before it becomes a full blown emergency. Fortunately it didn't stop him trawling other people's efforts and plagarising news reports to put on his YT channel.
anybody remember Falkie's emergency tooth ?
hell, it was such an emergency he forgot his appointment(s) at the free clinic ?
(wouldn't it be more economical and humane to just haul his ass to the animal shelter and have him "put down"?)

is Falkie going to call in to confront all his detractors?
(Sweet Kathy mentioned once he has NO balls...just sayin')

Falkie should call in and give us all a Kathy's bleeding cooter (Coochie) update !

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Pauper" on January 04, 2017, 11:16:18 AM
Falkie
an idea !
ever thought of becoming a sideshow FREAK attraction ?
minimal effort
captive audience
money money money
haha
he could also talk Sweet Kathy into a joint FREAK sideshow
"come one come all see the lady behind the famous sweet Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love Doll and her bleeding cooter"

chefist

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 04, 2017, 12:10:45 PM
Did anybody in Australia listen or call in last week? Asking for a friend.

No one from Australia...

chefist

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Pauper" on January 04, 2017, 12:28:06 PM
from Indiana ?

Randall Venis? Let me see if there are stats for individual states...

Yes..about 8 (3.66%) listeners from Indiana...20% of the listeners were from CA, and 16% surprisingly from LA.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 04, 2017, 12:14:06 PM
Just like the grocery shopping videos, I'm wondering if people really "tune in" to some lone YouTuber to get their news fix. Sure, there's breaking news from the different news outlets but really now, who can't just do a google search on their own if they want news of the train wreck?

My friend said that people do tune in, after the fact, to see the trainreck that is Senda. The actual 'news' he's plagarised is irrelevant to the proceedings.

Quote from: Chefist on January 04, 2017, 12:29:06 PM
Randall Venis? Let me see if there are stats for individual states...

Yes..about 8 (3.66%) listeners from Indiana...20% of the listeners were from CA, and 16% surprisingly from LA.
thanks !
Randal Venis