• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Should MV ban neonazis/antisemites?

Started by VtaGeezer, June 25, 2016, 12:59:20 PM

norland2424

Quote from: (Reality) on June 26, 2016, 01:45:25 AM
come on coward tell the truth why they kicked you out from US ARMY ?

i was never in the army numb nuts, and besides you started talking to me again in here, the more posts you direct at me the more ill respond

norland2424

Quote from: Jackstar on June 26, 2016, 01:45:11 AM
I can't believe you people just can't put this guy on /ignore. It's pathetic.

you know compared to reality your not so bad lol

Imconfused

Ahh,  yes,  that's the BellGab material....

Post often...

(Reality)

Quote from: norland2424 on June 26, 2016, 01:48:34 AM
i was never in the army numb nuts, and besides you started talking to me again in here, the more posts you direct at me the more ill respond

thanks for the suggestion imbecile.

norland2424

Quote from: (Reality) on June 26, 2016, 02:17:50 AM
thanks for the suggestion imbecile.

so dont message me you damn goat fucker

(Reality)

Quote from: norland2424 on June 26, 2016, 01:37:18 AM
fuck your mother  :)

norland2424 I noticed that every time you disagree with someone your best form of attacking that person
is to tell them that you will fuck their mother. especially you like to tell them that you would fuck her in the ass.

Tell me please you sick impotent fluke.is that something you did with your mother. did you really really fuck
your own mother ???.
Is that what is burned deep inside your memory of your perverted mind you did to your mom and now you
have this sick primitive way to react to any form of even slightest criticism.
was your mother criticising you a lot and as a angry response you just fuck her in the ass ??

Wonder maybe if your father did that to you. fuck you in the ass. and now you have this deep emotional wound
and the only way you know how to respond to any form of disagreement with you
is for you to sexually insult someones Mother.
YOU POSTED FEW OF YOUR despicable responses to me on OSOM Hoagies thread few days ago.

norland2424. Do you have any bit higher level of intelligent response to disagreement except fucking someones mother in the ass ??
Or this is your best shot you can master you worthless bag of human feces.

(Reality)

Quote from: norland2424 on June 26, 2016, 02:19:19 AM
so dont message me you damn goat fucker

I never PM you any message you angry despot

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 25, 2016, 05:33:16 PM
My Dad loved it.  It made him sweat and he thought the only hot sauces worth their salt we're the ones that made him sweat.

I love the stuff. Tabasco  has kind of a cult following. A lady friend and I, took a road trip all the way to Avery Island, just to tour the facilities. LOVED it! Of  course we took the opportunity to see some other sights in the area, but Tabasco is dear to my heart.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 26, 2016, 10:01:06 AM
I love the stuff. Tabasco  has kind of a cult following. A lady friend and I, took a road trip all the way to Avery Island, just to tour the facilities. LOVED it! Of  course we took the opportunity to see some other sights in the area, but Tabasco is dear to my heart.

You plebs want to put a little lead in your pencil, get this shit:

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 26, 2016, 10:05:25 AM

Hell, son, I`ve been usin` that stuff since you were nothin` but a glimmer in your in your older brother`s eye. I just like Tabasco as an everyday, on everything, utility sauce.

ItsOver

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 26, 2016, 10:05:25 AM

And if you want to off yourself, try this.  The ultimate Noory Nuker.

Quote from: ItsOver on June 26, 2016, 10:32:02 AM
And if you want to off yourself, try this.  The ultimate Noory Nuker.

And take my word for it...it IS insane! I`ve had a bottle of that stuff for several years and haven`t gone through half of it. Just 4 or 5 drops in a nice pot of beans or vegetarian chili is all that`s required to light it up.

ItsOver

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 26, 2016, 10:01:06 AM
That's my usual preference.  A nice vinegary tang, without burning your guts out.  Great on scrambled eggs or my favorite sin junk food when I'm in the Cincy area, either Camp Washington or Skyline.  Skyline usually has their own hot sauce but it's very similar to the classic Tabasco.

ItsOver

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 26, 2016, 10:35:43 AM
And take my word for it...it IS insane! I`ve had a bottle of that stuff for several years and haven`t gone through half of it. Just 4 or 5 drops in a nice pot of beans or vegetarian chili is all that`s required to light it up.
Some friends and I just about killed someone with that stuff.  He was always bragging about how nothing was too hot for him.  Until we gave him a secret dose of that stuff.  I though he was never going to stop gagging and coughing.  Maybe MV can use it to quiet it down the politics thread.

Quote from: ItsOver on June 26, 2016, 10:41:46 AM
Some friends and I just about killed someone with that stuff.  He was always bragging about how nothing was too hot for him.  Until we gave him a secret dose of that stuff.  I though he was never going to stop gagging and coughing.  Maybe MV can use it to quiet it down the politics thread.

Haha ironically, that`s kind of how I was introduced to it. I`ve been all over Asia; eaten the spiciest food you can imagine, so naturally, I thought I could handle this...Dave`s Sauce. Ha! Not so much.

Why?? Because...it`s there.

Seek the fire, my friend.

albrecht

Quote from: Schlyder7 on June 25, 2016, 11:17:01 PM
There are plenty of them who deny the Holodomor.  The genocidal famine which murdered over 10 million Ukrainians.
it was just a 'bad harvest.' And gulags were just dachas for relaxation purposes. Holodomor was just a NAZI propaganda campaign to justify their invasion that was later taken up as propaganda by capitalist dogs in the west to discredit our great leader Stalin and the utopia of the USSR.  ;) :(

ItsOver

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 26, 2016, 10:54:02 AM
Why?? Because...it`s there.

Seek the fire, my friend.
Ha! A half-million Scoville units.  They may as well just use "megatons."

albrecht

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 26, 2016, 10:35:43 AM
I like Tabasco because you can find it just about everywhere, even up north or in European cities, usually. And it is a consistent product good for general use. I've had "Dave's" and it is good, and hot (though I swear mine had a tan label with a guy screaming and the bottle was shaped like a flask-style. Doesn't take much!) I recently got as a gift some hot sauce from a NO shop that I forgot the name- a nice mix of garlic and heat. The various Scrachias and the non-squeezed out kind in jar that seems to have more garlic is good. Different foods, I think, need different sauces. I even enjoy the cheap Mexican traditional stuff like Valentina. Also, if you visit the "ethnic" markets or aisles you will find cheaper hot sauces than the boutique or American brands. For sauce and salsas.

norland2424

Quote from: (Reality) on June 26, 2016, 08:02:56 AM
norland2424 I noticed that every time you disagree with someone your best form of attacking that person
is to tell them that you will fuck their mother. especially you like to tell them that you would fuck her in the ass.

Tell me please you sick impotent fluke.is that something you did with your mother. did you really really fuck
your own mother ???.
Is that what is burned deep inside your memory of your perverted mind you did to your mom and now you
have this sick primitive way to react to any form of even slightest criticism.
was your mother criticising you a lot and as a angry response you just fuck her in the ass ??

Wonder maybe if your father did that to you. fuck you in the ass. and now you have this deep emotional wound
and the only way you know how to respond to any form of disagreement with you
is for you to sexually insult someones Mother.
YOU POSTED FEW OF YOUR despicable responses to me on OSOM Hoagies thread few days ago.

norland2424. Do you have any bit higher level of intelligent response to disagreement except fucking someones mother in the ass ??
Or this is your best shot you can master you worthless bag of human feces.

Didn't read but

mikuthing01

I like Sriracha on certain things like pizza and making beef jerky but i prefer tobacco on meat and eggs. I never tried ghost pepper sauce and i don't want too i tried ghost pepper chips and i didn't like the taste and it made me cough

Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 26, 2016, 11:13:30 AM
I like Sriracha on certain things like pizza and making beef jerky but i prefer tobacco on meat and eggs. I never tried ghost pepper sauce and i don't want too i tried ghost pepper chips and i didn't like the taste and it made me cough

My friend, down here South Carolina way, we produce the WORLD`S HOTTEST PEPPER. And...I warn you....this little bad boy CAN stop your heart. Seriously. It`s as hot as it is ugly. I present the Carolina Reaper:

albrecht

Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 26, 2016, 11:13:30 AM

Same, here a nice dusting of Copenhagen really completes the Hollandaise sauce on my patented Eggs Benedict.  ;)

I had some crab in which some ghost pepper stuff was added to the boil. Hot. Good. I was thinking of growing them but thought, nah, I really probably wouldn't use them much. Just got Japs, Serranos, various Bells, and Tabasco going. Maybe next year.