• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

bellNwhistle

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 26, 2018, 07:33:22 PM
This is all  addressed on Michel's gabcast interview  with Art.

I’ll have to go back and listen to it. It’s been a while.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 07:42:54 PM
I don't know if it was really her or one of his trolls, but the account linked to her YouTube channel. ********** or something like that. She said "That's my Daddy" and Falkie blocked her.

;D ;D  Of course.. Only Senda could love AB

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 07:42:45 PM
Yeah mettle.. Ooops...This is some serious investment, have you seen the cost of those Go Pros? Bloody fortune.
Well some knock-off brand maybe? Bob from CCrane might be able to hook her up or Airyn might also know some Asian supplier that will work for a bit. It is just one mission after all.

bellNwhistle

I don't know if it was really her or one of his trolls, but the account linked to her YouTube channel. ********** or something like that. She said "That's my Daddy" and Falkie blocked her.
:o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 26, 2018, 07:35:17 PM
Serious question:  do the effects of COPD come and go?  Because he seemed fine on MITD, fine on the one show he came back and did, and fine during the interview he did with MV.

It's hard for me to believe that person was suffering from a severe respiratory disease

I'll admit that I never heard any evidence of it when he was on air. I never noticed him weezing or short of breath. Of course, that doesn't mean he didn't have it though. It could have been well managed through medication.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on April 26, 2018, 07:45:03 PM
Well some knock-off brand maybe? Bob from CCrane might be able to hook her up or Airyn might also know some Asian supplier that will work for a bit. It is just a one way mission after all.

;)

albrecht

Gee, a handle like "***********" won't attract any pervs attention on the internet.  :o

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on April 26, 2018, 07:46:24 PM
Gee, a handle like "*********" won't attract any pervs attention on the internet.  :o

Now you have some idea why some of us were telling Art he needed to make it a private channel, not show her face and disable comments. But nope. He knows better. No such thing as bad publicity.

El Chorro

So it sort of makes sense that Art left a suicide note outlining how he wanted the news imparted, but the police blew his macabre plan by releasing the story ahead of "schedule."

That would explain why everyone is so oddly upset about it.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 26, 2018, 07:39:51 PM
I think a better idea for her "invasion" is to mount some GoPros on some cats and have her familiar, which I presume is a cat, lead them into Area 51. Sure coyotes and mountain lions will get a few but the remaining cats can outwit the guards and sneak up on those aliens and UFOs at get footage.

ps: mettle
An organized cat assault?  Rest easy, Area 51.  Rest easy.

I don't know if it was really her or one of his trolls, but the account linked to her YouTube channel. ***************** or something like that. She said "That's my Daddy" and Falkie blocked her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxcqMrAEcpI

GravitySucks

Good edits MV. My apologies. You might want to look for the same one in the Falkie thread.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 07:48:20 PM
Now you have some idea why some of us were telling Art he needed to make it a private channel, not show her face and disable comments. But nope. He knows better. No such thing as bad publicity.
That was weird how my message on handle name turned into asterisks? (I'm all for not broadcasting her handle but I didn't and only referenced the first terms, which, I guess, were lewd or banned? Praise MV, or his Russian-bot's, editing skills!

Quote from: albrecht on April 26, 2018, 07:52:26 PM
That was weird how my message on handle name turned into asterisks? (I'm all for not broadcasting her handle but I didn't and only reference the first terms, which, I guess, were lewd or banned?

admin is on his game tonight.   For what little it's worth, I was there live and I don't believe it was a troll.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on April 26, 2018, 07:52:26 PM
That was weird how my message on handle name turned into asterisks? (I'm all for not broadcasting her handle but I didn't and only referenced the first terms, which, I guess, were lewd or banned? Praise MV, or his Russian-bot's, editing skills!

Praise **

Fuck. Now I am probably on double secret probation or some shit.

Rocketeer

Quote from: El Chorro on April 26, 2018, 07:48:28 PM
So it sort of makes sense that Art left a suicide note outlining how he wanted the news imparted, but the police blew his macabre plan by releasing the story ahead of "schedule."

Unfortunately, ^^ this.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 07:54:09 PM
Praise **

** seldom gets *****. And he won't with you, ** likes you.

ItsOver

Praise **

"Turbo mode hereby revoked.  Termination in 5, 4, 3, 2..."

Catsmile

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 03:18:28 PM
Not on the air. He wanted to believe. Probably became catholic to marry Airyn.

# HAD 2 Become/Be Catholic 4 A Priest 2 Marry them
# Though Ramona Was Part Flip and Catholic
# So He May Have Already Converted, at Least on Paper
# RPI Laws are different from USA
# 2 Have a Catholic Marriage In The RPI, Like Art & Irene did Both Parties Have 2 B Catholics
# And there is No Divorce in the Republic of the Philippine Islands RPI
# Art or Irene Couldn't Divorce even if they wanted
# Not even In the USA could they get a Divorce
# Because they were married in the RPI out of the USAz jurisdiction and RPI doesn't allow divorces.
# So if you marry in the RPI NO DIVORCE 4 U !! Fact.
# You can go 2 the RPI and try to get an annulment, which is difficult and can take years, and still not end up with an annulment
# **DISCLAIMER** NOT SAYING OR IMPLYING ART OR IRENE WANTED A DIVORCE

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on April 26, 2018, 07:56:44 PM

Herpes mode engaged

albrecht

Praise **

There is a little known codicil in the Faber College Bellgab TOS.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: El Chorro on April 26, 2018, 07:48:28 PM

And the real truth that only Heather can tell us upon her return.

Faustina

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 26, 2018, 05:46:54 PM
THe only thing I have heard of any evidence was that Knapp wanted to get the toxicology report.

He sounded like he expected that to give us the reason Art died.  Like he suspects an opioid overdose. 

Asuka Langley

Quote from: mv on April 26, 2018, 07:40:50 PM
what?

Asia ended up in one of falkies streams talking about Art and her mom she wasn't there very long before falkie banned her because he though it was a troll. You can go back and read the chat session on the video Asia was in and it will take you directly back to her account.

Tricky-D

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 26, 2018, 07:35:17 PM
Serious question:  do the effects of COPD come and go?  Because he seemed fine on MITD, fine on the one show he came back and did, and fine during the interview he did with MV.

It's hard for me to believe that person was suffering from a severe respiratory disease
People often suffer with it for years but it typically gets progressively worse over time. That last interview with MV was in February 2016, over 2 years ago, that’s a lot of time for a chronic disease to progress,  My Dad had COPD, that’s not was killed him though, and I can usually recognize the sound that someone with it makes when they breathe. With the much better quality sound of SiriusXM I had a good idea Art had it and when he came back in MITD I could hear it more so. Leonard Nimoy hadn’t  smoked in 30 years and COPD killed him at 83. Art smoked 4 packs a day until Airyn was pregnant with Asia when he quit. 4..packs...a...day! How the fuck did Art make it as long as he did?

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on April 26, 2018, 07:56:44 PM

Wait! My edit to get BellGab memorialized in the annals of Wikipedia is still standing. That should count for something.