• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

Hog

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 03, 2017, 10:53:22 PM
unfortunately, he never appeared again after this :( http://thehowardshrine.blogspot.com/2009/10/daniel-carver-son-arrested_19.html?m=1
So what his son got arrested, and??  WTF does that prove in relation to phoning into a radio show?   Try to answer in as many posts as you can.  May I suggest single letters for each post?

You are simple.

Next? 

peace
Hog

gnooryblows

Quote from: Hog on June 03, 2017, 10:56:52 PM
So what his son got arrested, and??  WTF does that prove in relation to phoning into a radio show?   Try to answer in as many posts as you can.  May I suggest single letters for each post?

You are simple.

Next? 

peace
Hog

it's not about it proving anything lol it's what happened. his family, unfortunately, fell on hard times and he stopped going on stern. end of story. i love how all of the sudden now it's "that doesn't prove anything!" rather than "no i just heard him not too long ago!" and "here is a link to a more recent video!" which is what it would be if you weren't 100% full of fucking shit. but of course, you are fucking full of shit and none of that stuff exists (more recent interviews, or anything). he is retired. even on his facebook page, it says he is retired. he does still post political shit once in a while, but that's all. he's an old man and earns the right to retire eventually. he was a great hero for the white race. went fearlessly into stern, the jooish lions den, and held his ground like a proud mighty whitey and a christian. then people like you just want to try to come on here and spin this bullshit narrative and discredit him, trying to tarnish his legacy by saying "oh he changed his ways, he repented" or whatever other bullshit you're trying to imply. no. he didn't. you're a fucking filthy liar. same bullshit as always. you got called out, proven wrong this time. so like i said, pack up your little bag of joo tricks and try again next time :(

gnooryblows

he was a very cool guy, despite his small penis, was he not??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn4jd_Pc0T4

gnooryblows

he used to throw his own poop at people during his concerts wtf

gnooryblows

i think, in fact, that this man might have been so degenerate, that he actually went all the way through the degeneracy hole and came out on the other side

Hog

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 03, 2017, 11:01:46 PM
it's not about it proving anything lol it's what happened. his family, unfortunately, fell on hard times and he stopped going on stern. end of story. i love how all of the sudden now it's "that doesn't prove anything!" rather than "no i just heard him not too long ago!" and "here is a link to a more recent video!" which is what it would be if you weren't 100% full of fucking shit. but of course, you are fucking full of shit and none of that stuff exists (more recent interviews, or anything). he is retired. even on his facebook page, it says he is retired. he does still post political shit once in a while, but that's all. he's an old man and earns the right to retire eventually. he was a great hero for the white race. went fearlessly into stern, the jooish lions den, and held his ground like a proud mighty whitey and a christian. then people like you just want to try to come on here and spin this bullshit narrative and discredit him, trying to tarnish his legacy by saying "oh he changed his ways, he repented" or whatever other bullshit you're trying to imply. no. he didn't. you're a fucking filthy liar. same bullshit as always. you got called out, proven wrong this time. so like i said, pack up your little bag of joo tricks and try again next time :(

You really need to read what people type.  You quote me as saying  "no i just heard him not too long ago!"  not true.

Stop putting words into my posts.  His views and demeanor changed a lot since his early Stern showings.  He laughed and joked with Robin.  He never did that during the earliest shows.

Again, wtf does his son getting arrested have to do with him being on the Stern show?  And why do you think that every Daniel Carver call or interview is on video?  And wtf does retiring have to do with calling the Stern show?
Simple.
I haven't watched anything you have posted, it really doesn't matter that much to me.  I can comprehend what I listed to live over the many years of Howard Stern.  So have fun digging through youtube.

Thanks for at least getting it all in a single post.

Its spelled Jew, you moron.  If you are trying to be so anti-politically correct, stop half assing it and call me a Jew, instead of playing a half-man role with Joo.  What are you" racist light"?   Fucking lip wrist.

peace
Hog

gnooryblows

full show jane whitney. my oh my what a time the 80s and 90s were.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALGGreM9d7E

gnooryblows

Quote from: Hog on June 03, 2017, 11:20:35 PM
You really need to read what people type.  You quote me as saying  "no i just heard him not too long ago!"  not true.

i need to read what i type? oh ok, this is getting real rich and juicy!

this is what i said

Quotei love how all of the sudden now it's "that doesn't prove anything!" rather than "no i just heard him not too long ago!" and "here is a link to a more recent video!" which is what it would be if you weren't 100% full of fucking shit.

hahaha now i'm sorry, who is the one without the fucking reading comprehension?

fucking joos blown the fuck out again!

QuoteStop putting words into my posts.  His views and demeanor changed a lot since his early Stern showings.  He laughed and joked with Robin.  He never did that during the earliest shows.

he did that on like literally every show. never once saw him say a bad thing about robin even in the very beginning. wtf are you talking about? be honest, you've never even seen this shit before, you're just another shilling joo

QuoteAgain, wtf does his son getting arrested have to do with him being on the Stern show?  And why do you think that every Daniel Carver call or interview is on video?  And wtf does retiring have to do with calling the Stern show?

already answered this. he stopped going on sterns show after it happened. he basically retired and withdrew from the public eye. doesn't mean he "mellowed" or that his views changed at all, just means his family fell on hard times and he decided to retire, as he is perfectly entitled to do. why this concept is hard for you is way the fuck beyond me :(

QuoteI haven't watched anything you have posted, it really doesn't matter that much to me.  I can comprehend what I listed to live over the many years of Howard Stern.  So have fun digging through youtube.

"i want to block out all of the information that proves me wrong" and "i want to talk about a topic and engage in the discussion without really having any firsthand knowledge of the source materials" (other than what you offhand remember from over 20 fucking years ago) yeah ok cool. suck a dick retard.

QuoteIts spelled Jew, you moron.  If you are trying to be so anti-politically correct, stop half assing it and call me a Jew, instead of playing a half-man role with Joo.  What are you" racist light"?   Fucking lip wrist.

tough shit joo. you're the last person that gets to tell me how to spell anything

gnooryblows

i am not quite as extreme as this guy though, lol, and i don't really believe in violence, but i understand what he was getting at with his shows and his persona

gnooryblows

and just to be clear, you are basically confirming that you are in fact a fuckin' joo, right hog? isn't it funny how gnooryblows can always pick out the joos who comment. always knows who they are. without ever needing them to tell him :(

gnooryblows

it's so funny too how you basically even admit yourself that you don't really know what you're talking about, and that you're just going off of memory from something you watched in the fucking 90s lmfao. no end to jooish lunacy and no end to jooish shillery when they're confronted with someone like carver who isn't too pussy to call them out on their fuckin' BS

Hog

Jewish, I'm not Jooish.

You need to pull some more recent video, search harder.  The truth will be shown.

peace
Hog

gnooryblows

Quote from: Hog on June 03, 2017, 11:44:27 PM
Jewish, I'm not Jooish.

You need to pull some more recent video, search harder.  The truth will be shown.

peace
Hog

ok confirmed fuckin' joo. thanks for playing. we all know where you're coming from there goyslayer

Hog

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 03, 2017, 11:38:42 PM
it's so funny too how you basically even admit yourself that you don't really know what you're talking about, and that you're just going off of memory from something you watched in the fucking 90s lmfao. no end to jooish lunacy and no end to jooish shillery when they're confronted with someone like carver who isn't too pussy to call them out on their fuckin' BS
That would be listened, Sir! Its a radio show.
I remember lots of things from the 90's, don't you?  Simple.

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 03, 2017, 11:45:31 PM
ok confirmed fuckin' joo. thanks for playing. we all know where you're coming from there goyslayer
Don't forget my highly pigmented skin, curly black hair and big lips.

peace
Hog

gnooryblows

Quote from: Hog on June 03, 2017, 11:47:10 PM
That would be listened, Sir! Its a radio show.
I remember lots of things from the 90's, don't you?  Simple.

peace
Hog

yeah i remember sitting in gradeschool in the 90s and the teachers teaching me that joos were murdered and turned into soap and lampshades during the holocaust. turned out that was a 100% fucking lie perpetrated by your people and used to manipulate young children into hating themselves. that lie got blown the fuck out so bad even your jooish academia had to admit they made it all up. still waiting on them to admit they made the rest of "the holocaust".

not gonna hold my breath waiting for your people to abandon their fucking bullshit, manipulative ways though :(

gnooryblows

interview from shortly before he stopped appearing on stern - "it aint gonna be funny when the niggers take over!", and "if you got one drop of nigger blood in you, you're a nigger!", and he can't believe "children have to go to school with these filthy niggers!" yeah, so mellow! he totally changed his way! he totally "repented" and joined the church of secular judaism! you filthy lying maligning joo! there really is no end to the lows you will stoop to even to just marginally, in some small way, discredit another human who calls you out for the bullshit you propagate upon this world and upon humanity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQLBokl4iHk

gnooryblows

fucking people think i'm crazy when i say these shills are joos and just shilling for their people and their religion, but motherfucker every single time it ends up being the case! him and jackstar (two infamous libtard bellgab shills) have both admitted they are jooish now. as daniel carver says, "wake up white people!". wake the fuck up! they people just sit around and think of ways to manipulate you! that's it! when you see people saying patently false bullshit, like the bullshit jackstar and hog and billy joe mulgreavey say, then you know they are joos!

gnooryblows

(talking about obama) "the bible says a nigger is the beast of the field" so mellow!

what joo lie will you spout next!

Hog

Spell Jew correctly.  I've told you twice now, despite you telling me I'm the last person that could.  So far, I'm the first and last one to tell you how to spell correctly.  I hope this doesn't cause you to furiously self-flagellate then jerk off into your spent Zyclon-B canisters.

peace
Hog

gnooryblows

Quote from: Hog on June 04, 2017, 12:19:40 AM
Spell Jew correctly.  I've told you twice now, despite you telling me I'm the last person that could.  So far, I'm the first and last one to tell you how to spell correctly.  I hope this doesn't cause you to furiously self-flagellate then jerk off into your spent Zyclon-B canisters.

peace
Hog

please tell me sir what you're going to do about it when i don't?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 04, 2017, 12:42:32 AM
please tell me sir what you're going to do about it when i don't?

Canadians are some of the most sanctimonious people on the planet. They LOVE to tell everyone how they should be living their lives. It's why they're so very mediocre.  If they could just concentrate on living their own lives things might be different for them...but no. ::) ;D

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 04, 2017, 01:06:07 AM
Canadians are some of the most sanctimonious people on the planet. They LOVE to tell everyone how they should be living their lives. It's why they're so very mediocre.  If they could just concentrate on living their own lives things might be different for them...but no. ::) ;D

and when they're jooish canadians they're even worse :(

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 04, 2017, 01:06:07 AM

Well, a lot of them are British...y'know like Pud.

gnooryblows

i've experienced many things in my life, but i've never experienced what it feels like to be wrong about something. i figured people on bellgab would probably know what that's like plenty tho. so what does that feel like guys??