• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Veridian3

I'm glad Art is getting better. I am however baffled as to why Heather had to go on the enemy's show and not even get a proper plug. She sold her soul and got humiliated as a result. Genius move by Noory.

Christopher Hitchens was writing "Art is not Great" before his unfortunate death. Too bad he didn't finish the book. It would have helped pre Dark Matter & MITD. At least we have SV. *sigh*

effluenza

Did Heather really stoop so low as to pimp herself out to Noory? Noory must not have known that Heather was the person who had written and said vile  things about him. Or maybe he did and by not plugging her show was his revenge. Well played Snooron.

twiki

Who would have thought that a year ago we would be in this sorry place. Fark.

Quote from: Veridian3 on August 09, 2016, 04:47:58 PM
I'm glad Art is getting better. I am however baffled as to why Heather had to go on the enemy's show and not even get a proper plug. She sold her soul and got humiliated as a result. Genius move by Noory.

Even Falkie got lunch, a pair of glasses, and gas money

bateman

Quote from: twiki on August 09, 2016, 05:12:04 PM
Who would have thought that a year ago we would be in this sorry place. Fark.

Yup. If I'd had any inkling of what was to come, I would have kept my distance from all these people.

norland2424

Quote from: bateman on August 09, 2016, 07:56:33 PM
Yup. If I'd had any inkling of what was to come, I would have kept my distance from all these people.

So you had no idea how crazy they all are? Lol

jazmunda

Hi bateman!!!

Yes, but you had the good sense not to fill Art's vacant seat. You emerged with your reputation, and integrity intact. Bravo for you! 👍

jazmunda

My only goal in life is not to get Churched.

norland2424

Quote from: jaz on August 09, 2016, 08:29:21 PM
My only goal in life is not to get Churched.

Is that what the cool kids call having sex with noory?

jazmunda

Quote from: norland2424 on August 09, 2016, 08:30:14 PM
Is that what the cool kids call having sex with noory?

If you must use a sexual analogy then it is more akin to being aggressively cock blocked.

bateman

Quote from: norland2424 on August 09, 2016, 08:09:57 PM
So you had no idea how crazy they all are? Lol

Not until it was too late.

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on August 09, 2016, 08:50:12 PM
Not until it was too late.
too late? I thought you were smart and never signed on or got involved in that madness and lack of business model and in-fighting (frequently made public?) What a weird place/business but, then again, I don't know media or radio and how it works (or doesn't.) Make yourself a personal "mist tunnel" and produce and do your own show and podcast. Soon, please.

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on August 09, 2016, 08:57:22 PM
too late? I thought you were smart and never signed on or got involved in that madness and lack of business model and in-fighting (frequently made public?) What a weird place/business but, then again, I don't know media or radio and how it works (or doesn't.) Make yourself a personal "mist tunnel" and produce and do your own show and podcast. Soon, please.

What I meant was, dealing with them behind the scenes at all. Of course I never signed anything.

norland2424

Quote from: bateman on August 09, 2016, 09:11:48 PM
What I meant was, dealing with them behind the scenes at all. Of course I never signed anything.

If you would have taken over mitd would you have gone on noorys show? Lol

Even the phone sex operator?  ???

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on August 09, 2016, 09:11:48 PM

Good. From all the public postings I can't imagine what it was like on the 'inside.' Such a bizarre business model. More shows, in whatever format, (if you decide to do so, if not, thanks for the ones you did.)

bateman

Quote from: norland2424 on August 09, 2016, 09:19:44 PM
If you would have taken over mitd would you have gone on noorys show? Lol

Nope. What's the point? Bet you MITD didn't add one subscriber after her 2 minute appearance.

norland2424

Quote from: bateman on August 09, 2016, 10:00:00 PM
Nope. What's the point? Bet you MITD didn't add one subscriber after her 2 minute appearance.

Oh i know, he didn't even say the name correctly lol

ge30542

Quote from: rekcuf on August 09, 2016, 09:20:17 PM
Even the phone sex operator?  ???
976-MITD,
C'mon guys, what are you waiting for? Call now.

Lilith

Quote from: bateman on August 09, 2016, 10:00:00 PM

Right?

Seriously tho, her 2 minute appearance sounded seriously awkward... kind of like she does on her regular show, only worse.  Noory, on the other hand sounded cool as a cucumber, and totally in control.

Juan

Obvious experience with phone sex operators.

cweb

Quote from: ge30542 on August 09, 2016, 10:21:08 PM
976-MITD,
C'mon guys, what are you waiting for? Call now.
"Tell me about your kill shot... I want it to come in. Deeeeep."

Hog

Quote from: norland2424 on August 09, 2016, 10:01:34 PM
Oh i know, he didn't even say the name correctly lol
The show is called "Midnight In The Desert", Noorisen called it "Midnight In The Desert".

Sounds K to me. But what do I know, I'm doing shots of Maple Syrup until my glucometer explodes.

peace
Hog

Quote from: Juan on August 10, 2016, 02:44:10 PM
Obvious experience with phone sex operators.

Phone sex operators...

ge30542

Where's Art Bell?  Will he ever appear here again?

After all of this update stuff, I keep envisioning Redacted giving Art a sponge bath in a hospital room. Ed Dames is in the corner with his finger stuck in a hole in the wall. Noory is being interviewed by Noory on CNN, which is playing in the background. Real Twin Peaks kinda scene... Are you still with us Art?