• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

TigerLily

Quote from: bateman on September 17, 2017, 09:58:30 PM

Just a logic exercise. I didn't expect you to understand being male and all

Quote from: WOTR on September 17, 2017, 11:32:27 PM
You do clearly understand when he says "regardless of your faith" it is code for "not Christian", right?  On the questionnaire you fill out, be sure to fill in the "correct" faith to claim your maximum Trudeau dollarz...
yea, works for race also...
not even necessary to "look the part"
Elizabeth Warren knew that...
LOL

and Obama...
isn't he half and half ?
well I guess the "white half" got overlooked somehow...
"the first BLACK President"
more accurate "the first HALF BLACK President, we know of"
but, with all do respect, he is trying to up the black in his family
Michelle 100% Barack 50%...daughters 75%, getting that white out...

LOL

IF race and religion are NOT to be used as a manner of DISCRIMINATION...
HOW is it possible race and religion COULD BE used as a basis for PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT ?

I am sure Paladin and Falkie could explain this

Who

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 18, 2017, 07:55:03 AM
and Obama...
isn't he half and half ?

LOL

I think most people are aware Barack Obama had a white mother and a black father.  Why is that an issue with some people?

Speaking of bigotry, now's your chance to help a fellow bigot, George Senda.  Senda needs to go to a WOO WOO con.  He needs a lot of money to go there.  Send him some of your money so he can go.  AlienCon is a special Con designed to separate stupid people from their money. With a $549 Gold Pass, Senda will get to meet luminaries like George Noory, Erich von Doniken and Giorgio A. Tsoukalos.  The $549 Gold Pass will also entitle Senda to first dibs on the useless shit they'll be selling to the mentally challenged attendees.  Make your donation today, Happier Times!

Seriously, can you think of a better cause?  Oh sure, you could make a donation to St. Judes Children's Research Hospital.  But all they do is cure children of cancer. What good is that?  Your donation to Senda will allow an old man who admits to being aroused by the sight of little teenaged girls to travel to Pasadena.  Maybe he'll see some little girls to leer at.  Or some women to beat.  Or, he may feel the need to drop by the ER while in Pasadena so he can count the non-caucasians and do a ranting video about it.

C'mon, Happier Times, open up that wallet and make a donation to SENDa perverted, racist, grifting useless piece of shit to Pasadena.

Thank you for your attention.

P.S.  Senda is a useless piece of shit.

Falkie "Once again I was the FIRST to report this on YouTube"...
my addition "by PLAGIARIZING and RIPPING OFF a respected News Source"

just how is George able to sleep at night, even though he has a lit Alien Head nightlight ?

Quote from: Who on September 18, 2017, 08:22:42 AM
I think most people are aware Barack Obama had a white mother and a black father.  Why is that an issue with some people?

Speaking of bigotry, now's your chance to help a fellow bigot, George Senda.  Senda needs to go to a WOO WOO con.  He needs a lot of money to go there.  Send him some of your money so he can go.  AlienCon is a special Con (as in con job) designed to separate stupid people from their money. With a $549 Gold Pass, Senda will get to meet luminaries like George Noory, Erich von Doniken and Giorgio A. Tsoukalos.  The $549 Gold Pass will also entitle Senda to first dibs on the useless shit they'll be selling to the mentally challenged attendees.  Make your donation today, Happier Times!

Seriously, can you think of a better cause?  Oh sure, you could make a donation to St. Judes Children's Research Hospital.  But all they do is cure children of cancer. What good is that?  Your donation to Senda will allow an old man who admits to being aroused by the sight of little teenaged girls to travel to Pasadena.  Maybe he'll see some little girls to leer at.  Or some women to beat.  Or, he may feel the need to drop by the ER while in Pasadena so he can count the non-caucasians and do a ranting video about it.

C'mon, Happier Times, open up that wallet and make a donation to SENDa perverted, racist, grifting useles piece of shit to Pasadena.

you are sadly mistaken IF you consider me a bigot...
I married a "different race" woman
my children are biracial
I chose to raise my children in a very diverse community, middle eastern, Far East, African, Mexican, European educated professionals
my children attended a school system that is probably the most diverse in my state
I have personal and professional friends from everywhere

you are sadly mistaken...
do NOT lump me with Falkie and his bigotry

Who

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 18, 2017, 08:31:21 AM
my children are biracial
I chose to raise my children in a very diverse community, middle eastern, Far East, African, Mexican, European educated professionals
my children attended a school system that is probably the most diverse in my state

That's good to know.  I must have misinterpreted the following:

and Obama...
isn't he half and half ?

LOL

SredniVashtar

my children are biracial

Hmm. I'm starting to doubt Senda's claim that he doesn't post here any more.

Speaking of bigotry, now's your chance to help a fellow bigot, George Senda.  Senda needs to go to a WOO WOO con.  He needs a lot of money to go there.  Send him some of your money so he can go.  AlienCon is a special Con designed to separate stupid people from their money. With a $549 Gold Pass, Senda will get to meet luminaries like George Noory, Erich von Doniken and Giorgio A. Tsoukalos.  The $549 Gold Pass will also entitle Senda to first dibs on the useless shit they'll be selling to the mentally challenged attendees.  Make your donation today, Happier Times!

C'mon, Happier Times, open up that wallet and make a donation to SENDa perverted, racist, grifting useless piece of shit to Pasadena.

and as far as "donations"
I have donated to St. Jude's before
I supported a children's clinic in D.F. for years
I paid for care for a nephew with Down's syndrome in another country
Since I was 16, I have bought Christmas gifts for children in need in my home town
Since I graduated I paid for my Grandmother's medication and healthcare (SHE paid my tuition one semester, IF she had not I would have had to "sit out" and work)
I take care of my Mother
I cannot count the times I bought medication for people who would do without...
(even a woman who needed an expensive antibiotic for her baby, and how did she say thanks ? she stole $100 from me ON VIDEO)

yes, I do have a heart, and YOU ?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 18, 2017, 08:39:09 AM
Hmm. I'm starting to doubt Senda's claim that he doesn't post here any more.
I am also doubting,
I think he obtained a dictionary and thesaurus and is plagiarizing and posts as someone form outside the country ?

Quote from: Who on September 18, 2017, 08:35:04 AM
That's good to know.  I must have misinterpreted the following:
perhaps you are unable to understand facts, when presented ?
nothing but facts
I think you need to reread and ask someone to explain

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 18, 2017, 08:42:15 AM
I am also doubting,
I think he obtained a dictionary and thesaurus and is plagiarizing and posts as someone form outside the country ?

You are fucking busted, Senda.

SredniVashtar

You only have to compare a few of Falkie's old posts to see the resemblance. Only Senda writes in this fucked up, rambling manner. Either post here as yourself or fuck off, you asinine cunt.

Who

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 18, 2017, 08:44:34 AM
perhaps you are unable to understand facts, when presented ?
nothing but facts
I think you need to reread and ask someone to explain

I read the following several times:

and Obama...
isn't he half and half ?

LOL

Perhaps you should choose your words more carefully.  If you don't want people to think you're a bigot, don't post crap like this.

Yorkshire pud

Seriously, can you think of a better cause?  Oh sure, you could make a donation to St. Judes Children's Research Hospital.  But all they do is cure children of cancer. What good is that?  Your donation to Senda will allow an old man who admits to being aroused by the sight of little teenaged girls to travel to Pasadena.  Maybe he'll see some little girls to leer at.  Or some women to beat.  Or, he may feel the need to drop by the ER while in Pasadena so he can count the non-caucasians and do a ranting video about it.

This ^^^^^^^

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 17, 2017, 09:27:57 PM
Right.  And Irish, Salvadorans, Chinese, etc.....  Anybody who isn't here legally.  If Laura hadn't married your sorry pasty ass, I would have dimed you out the minute your visa expired. ;D

She married my pasty ass because she knows a great wonderful thing when she sees it. She wanted to live in the UK Yorkshire but work commitments make that impossible for the foreseeable. And another thing! Its "Dimed you IN" Not out. Learn to speak American for goodness sake. I've already recruited several Americans to put vowels back in your language.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 18, 2017, 08:48:36 AM
You only have to compare a few of Falkie's old posts to see the resemblance. Only Senda writes in this fucked up, rambling manner. Either post here as yourself or fuck off, you asinine cunt.
amazing, Falkie has learned a new word !

video to follow ?

Quote from: Who on September 18, 2017, 08:52:07 AM

Perhaps you should choose your words more carefully.  If you don't want people to think you're a bigot, don't post crap like this.
what words ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 18, 2017, 09:23:45 AM
amazing, Falkie has learned a new word !

video to follow ?

Nooooo. My former dancing partner SV is not Senda.That I can vouch. And since the embarrassing episode with the sunbed, the cute Thai ladyboy and one too many Tiger beers, video is absolutely off the menu.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 18, 2017, 09:39:35 AM

Nooooo. My former dancing partner SV is not Senda.That I can vouch. And since the embarrassing episode with the sunbed, the cute Thai ladyboy and one too many Tiger beers, video is absolutely off the menu.
oh my, oh my...
then a formal apology is in order (and extended)

waltz, tango, tap or square dance ?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 18, 2017, 10:02:21 AM
oh my, oh my...
then a formal apology is in order (and extended)

waltz, tango, tap or square dance ?
sorry, I omitted Ballroom...
LOL
(laughing has been shown to improve physical wellbeing in many studies, my reason for being here)

paladin1991

my children are biracial

You live in Lost Angeles?

paladin1991

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 18, 2017, 08:39:48 AM
and as far as "donations"
I have donated to St. Jude's before
I supported a children's clinic in D.F. for years
I paid for care for a nephew with Down's syndrome in another country
Since I was 16, I have bought Christmas gifts for children in need in my home town
Since I graduated I paid for my Grandmother's medication and healthcare (SHE paid my tuition one semester, IF she had not I would have had to "sit out" and work)
I take care of my Mother
I cannot count the times I bought medication for people who would do without...
(even a woman who needed an expensive antibiotic for her baby, and how did she say thanks ? she stole $100 from me ON VIDEO)

yes, I do have a heart, and YOU ?

Ah.  I see that you are relying on your 'works' to buy you a place in heaven.  Mormon?

paladin1991

Quote from: Who on September 18, 2017, 08:52:07 AM

Yeah.  We are comfortable with you being a fool and a phaggot.  Not a bigot.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 18, 2017, 09:13:16 AM
She married my pasty ass because she knows a great wonderful thing when she sees it. She wanted to live in the UK Yorkshire but work commitments make that impossible for the foreseeable. And another thing! Its "Dimed you IN" Not out. Learn to speak American for goodness sake. I've already recruited several Americans to put vowels back in your language.

Drop a dime.

Dimed out.

You have not been watching enough 80's crime dramas, Brit.   

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 18, 2017, 11:29:45 AM
Drop a dime.

Dimed out.

You have not been watching enough 80's crime dramas, Brit.

Yeah, you got me...

https://youtu.be/GRHAXg8iaVE

my children are biracial

Oh wow, the "Some of my best friends are black." defense. It makes you look worse.

The way to prove that you are not bigoted it to not make bigoted posts and you have a large catalog of bigoted posts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZAPhh8JtS8

From his description:

"NEW VIDEOS JUST POSTED. WAY * AFTER * MINE BY MAJOR NEWS ORGANIZATIONS WHO SHOULD BE ON TOP OF THIS SINCE THEY ARE ON THE SCENE. I DON'T GET IT. BOTTOM OF DESCRIPTION. Injury toll keeps going up and up. Once again, I was the FIRST to report on this on You Tube !!!"

Senda wonders why real news organizations do not post on YouTube. It is because no one goes there for breaking news. What a dumb ass.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 18, 2017, 12:19:17 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZAPhh8JtS8

From his description:

"NEW VIDEOS JUST POSTED. WAY * AFTER * MINE BY MAJOR NEWS ORGANIZATIONS WHO SHOULD BE ON TOP OF THIS SINCE THEY ARE ON THE SCENE. I DON'T GET IT. BOTTOM OF DESCRIPTION. Injury toll keeps going up and up. Once again, I was the FIRST to report on this on You Tube !!!"

Senda wonders why real news organizations do not post on YouTube. It is because no one goes there for breaking news. What a dumb ass.

Sendaworld is Youtube. If he doesn't appear in it, it doesn't happen. He overlooks of course he's just videoing the telly. He managed to get a plug in for his Alien con excursion at about 1.20. to remind you its all about him.