• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

LauraBeth Culbert is a predator too. birds of a feather...

this lady really hates BellGab Lmao

today's stream will be a very hours later than normal

Spookcat

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 24, 2022, 12:03:12 PMtoday's stream will be a very hours later than normal
26 hours is in fact "very hours later"

PrairieGhost

Where do I hear this?

Never mind, I'm an idiot. 

Delusional Dispeller's NEW stream channel 👇🏻

AZZERAE

Frog King: Is that drunk bitch Melly joining you this go round?

Spookcat

Richard, I am sad. Bellgab AKA Officer Shrimps (Esq.) has gone and I didn't get to see the "birthday party" :(

MV/Liberace!

I was in the live chat for the NCO video last night, but when I realized my comments are hidden, it kinda took the zest out of things. George Senda does that to me, too.

Quote from: MV/Liberace! on August 03, 2022, 03:16:02 PMI was in the live chat for the NCO video last night, but when I realized my comments are hidden, it kinda took the zest out of things. George Senda does that to me, too.

you aren't blocked and i wouldn't block you. i wasn't reading chat so i must have missed your comment. my bad.

Asuka Langley

I dont get paid enough to ban anyone

MV/Liberace!

Well that's good. I was so sure I had been hidden. I'm sorry I doubted you!

comaphobe

Quote from: MV/Liberace! on August 03, 2022, 03:16:02 PMI was in the live chat for the NCO video last night, but when I realized my comments are hidden, it kinda took the zest out of things. George Senda does that to me, too.

You were in Top Chat when it was at 63 users. I wasn't there but a friend sent me a transcript.

Quote from: MV/Liberace! on August 03, 2022, 04:03:05 PMWell that's good. I was so sure I had been hidden. I'm sorry I doubted you!

all good! tbh im sorry i didn't see you because i definitely would've said hello if i did. don't be a stranger, you're always welcome on panel too.

unrelated: Rubini & LB are seething about BellGab being online. lol also Miller but he's mentally disabled so i don't want to be unkind.

Quote from: comaphobe on August 04, 2022, 03:07:21 AMYou were in Top Chat when it was at 63 users. I wasn't there but a friend sent me a transcript.

based!