• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 19, 2021, 01:35:09 AM
Thank you for being a fan!  The next episode of Panspermia is scheduled for this Christmas, or maybe next, and will uncover the true identity of Santa Claus and his horde of werewolves and other skin-walkers.  It's not who you think!

I don’t know why I give away my gold like this because with you it’s literally like throwing pearls before swine but if you wanted to try to monitize this dog and pony show of yours you should make it a mail order show where your listeners pay to recieve some actual baked goods from you, maybe one piece to go with each segment of your show. While they’re enjoying them they can learn a little about the lore behind them. ;)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2021, 01:04:58 AM
At least a kike can probably read a fucking book about chess, and will certainly play Chess...

Chess is faggot gay.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2021, 01:04:58 AM
Satan is a saving throw auto-win for me...

AZZERAE

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 19, 2021, 01:02:02 AM
I am waiting for a picture when my new 45-lb. dumbbells give me great meaty man-tits.

excuses excuses

Silphion

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 19, 2021, 01:45:30 AM
Chess is faggot gay.

And that's why Crowley gave it up for good.

Someone should let Jack know.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2021, 01:44:20 AM
I don’t know why I give away my gold like this because with you it’s literally like throwing pearls before swine but if you wanted to try to monitize this dog and pony show of yours you should make it a mail order show where your listeners pay to recieve some actual baked goods from you, maybe one piece to go with each segment of your show. While they’re enjoying them they can learn a little about the lore behind them. ;)

That's how White Crow got hold of all those BellGabbers addresses and posted 'em Explosions of Bullshit. I think he's doing 25-to-life alongside Teddy K right aboot now.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Silphion on February 19, 2021, 01:49:09 AM
Someone should let Jack know.

He said he plays Chess, but I have it on good authority that he plays with his winky in the bath instead.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2021, 01:44:20 AM

Oh goodness, I would never do this for money; I do it for the adulation of my adoring fan.  I make plenty on a webcam shoving things up my hoohoo.

Silphion

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 19, 2021, 01:51:18 AM
He said he plays Chess, but I have it on good authority that he plays with his winky in the bath instead.

Black knight forks King and Queen.

It's a Rubini move.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 19, 2021, 01:53:46 AM
Oh goodness, I would never do this for money; I do it for the adulation of my adoring fan.  I make plenty on a webcam shoving things up my hoohoo.

Seems legit.

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on February 19, 2021, 01:16:02 AM
world champion?

That's just as far as you know, Pleb. What, you think the world's -best- players... reveal their identity? To the general public? Are you out of your fucking mind? Pfft. I bet you think P-K3 is a strong opening move... for White.

massive rolleyes

Jackstar

I
A
N
S P O C K

But, I am sorry I cannot show you my (CLASSIFIED). Meanwhile, have your Jew call my Jew and ask him nicely to call me again--I'm cleared for more Chess. (no joke, it's cool with The Gang'e) Or not, whatever, I'm cleared for all kinds of stuff now. A huge manilla envelope came in from Invisibile College, had all kinds of instructions for new superpowers that I could pick up for myself, as long as I agree to relax vigiliance, compromise principles, sell my soul to Satan... you know, shit that I'm not gonna do, but IC doesn't discriminate. Apparently if I really do wanna become a necromancer, I have earned the right to bring a ghost ninja cat with me without having to go to the trouble to find a murdered corpse--I can just murder the cat myself. Oh, joy.

But yeah, I am cleared. Doctor "Rockstar" Mick, at your service. How can I help you? No, I'm not Bentley, Bender, or bending over for your bullshit, boyo.

Quoteall kinds of stuff now

The reason why, is that others who had exclusive rights, declined to exercise their option--and so now, I have more options. \o/

Silphion

Quote from: Silphion on February 19, 2021, 01:16:02 AM
And who was the best chess player in history who never became world champion?

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2021, 02:12:55 AM
That's just as far as you know, Pleb. What, you think the world's -best- players... reveal their identity? To the general public? Are you out of your fucking mind? Pfft. I bet you think P-K3 is a strong opening move... for White.

massive rolleyes

Answer to the test question: Rubinstein IMO, or was that Rubini-stein?

Although I did see Paul Keres play in his last tournament.

The last grandmaster I played against (in a simultaneous exhibition) played P-K3 at every table.
It was his favourite opening move and he cleaned up handily that day.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2021, 02:12:55 AMreveal their identity? To the general public? Are you out of your fucking mind?

Oh, and by the way... I knew you never were David Rubini in the first place, (PROTECTED). Praise MV!

Nevertheless. Megalomania. Get a checkup.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2021, 02:31:46 AM
Oh, and by the way... I knew you never were David Rubini in the first place, (PROTECTED). Praise MV!

Nevertheless. Megalomania. Get a checkup.

Back at ya. ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on February 19, 2021, 02:30:49 AM
It was his favourite opening move and he cleaned up handily that day.

It is not a bad move, it's just weak, i.e. "not strong." He probably likes the look of puzzled confusion on opponent's face when they see that and think, "What is this idiot doing, posting TL;DR all over the place for months? He must be on drugs and/or insane."

I know it well. Psychically. Fun to do, maybe--but it relies on the other player not being confident against W P-K3. A true Master might go with QR-P4 and double down. Hard to say.

It's cool you like chess. It's too bad I am radioactive. I wonder who's idea that was?

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2021, 02:33:48 AM
Back at ya. ;)

I'm currently prohibited against speaking with medical professionals for religious reasons. I would legitimately love to, however :) so probably, sometime after Lent.

And, I haven't torpedoed my own plan for success because I couldn't stop myself from being a big whiny cry-baby when I didn't get what I thought I deserved, so... there's that. What condition have I got that is interfering with my ability to thrive in life? Because I'm doing pretty good! I'm not even crying too much. Nor am I not crying at all--I mean, those spell components have to come from something, right?

Jackstar

I'm not gonna lie: I tried to hold it in, actual lol. A little snot, too.

Someone is in so much fucking trouble. That snot was gonna be a Spirit Mushroom by morning, if I could have kept that booger in my nose. Thanks.

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2021, 02:34:58 AM
It is not a bad move, it's just weak, i.e. "not strong." He probably likes the look of puzzled confusion on opponent's face when they see that and think, "What is this idiot doing, posting TL;DR all over the place for months? He must be on drugs and/or insane."

I know it well. Psychically. Fun to do, maybe--but it relies on the other player not being confident against W P-K3. A true Master might go with QR-P4 and double down. Hard to say.

It's cool you like chess. It's too bad I am radioactive. I wonder who's idea that was?

QP-R4 makes more sense, but a modern player would just say a4, 𝑛'𝑒𝑠𝑡-𝑐𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠?

Are you perhaps merely a Caïssa poseur?

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on February 19, 2021, 02:42:10 AM
a modern player

I encrypt all my grimoire by hand and by rote, too. Google Archon et. al. is completely fucked on that level vs. J* and has no possible way to overcome my immense technical advantage. I simply have too much of a head start for the auto-langoliers to ever catch up effectively without warping the fabric of reality beyond tolerable limits. (Which would be fine with me, fuck this pop stand, why don'tcha? I miss Valhalla, let's fucking get going. "SUBROUTINE UNAVAILABLE" FU FUTOR! Archons are weak.) So by the time I was recognized as a little bit more real than Natural Law allowed--boom, Grandfathered in under Divine Law. Break out the communion wine, my niggas! Trust The Plan--of course it has a few traps. (This is the part where, if I were simply insane, I would roll right into, "And, I am the Seventeenth Ward of Kevin's Lore," but in case it isn't obvious... yep, quite sane. Quite reasonable. Also: completely ador--and then, rotten tomato to the face. Whatevah.) Fortunately, hating on me isn't a trap, it's a privilege. I might not be a trap anymore. Who would tell me? The Trap King? Wouldn't that be... RuPaul? Never met her. I've never met any creatures in 5D, either--they stepped themselves down, thanks for that, that's what the leftover debris was btw--and no one has ever told me that the reason why I am so flagrantly awesome and badass is because of a rare combination of unlikely factors... and in Our Triumvirate, those two not only gave up on me, they actually openly betrayed me, and then... I did not succumb to temptation, I instead, went back into the burning building filled with Hot Lava Terrorantulavas. Got them both out and clear, too. Wasn't that nice of me? I wasn't even expecting an upgraded halo as a reward. And, what rare spider? Oh, most people don't have Spider on their animal totem? Well, why not? I fucking love spiders and kikes and bears (no homo though, but bears are really cute. Creepy dinner though, I'm not gonna lie. Thanks, K, you almost, but not quite, utterly dropped the ball there), and because of a delightfully semi-random series of exceptional crucial crisis events--as well as the lack of any other available Divinely-ranked beings willing to volunteer--and my exemplary behavior for a long, long time before that... I got a field commission. Hi, I'm a Sourcerer, and I've been talking to spiders since I was 5. What? Does any of this really sound all that far-fetched? Well, it sure as shit did to self-learning machine algorithms, I guess they thought they could handle me. *snap*

WRONG.

A trap-door spider with a lifespan of excess of 55 years? Who could have seen that coming? Well, imagine Jesus suggested it. I wasn't around for that part, I don-- oh, yeah, sorry. I forgot, yeah, I used to be (PROTECTED). Easy to forget without an Edgar around. Look, I'm pretty awesome, okay? But so are all of you! I just happen to know, and to know in my own experience how awesome I am. It's part of the reason I was selected for this role on the mission: I enjoy taunting the bear, the lion, the witch, and the whole fucking wardrobe all at once--and get away with it every single time.

Emphasis: single. Sigh. Still, it's worth it. You people are adorable, Puny or not, and it's not like this isn't THE BEST FUCKING JOB A MAN COULD EVER HAVE. Sucks about the virgin, though. (Kidding!

So yeah, fuck algebraic, it's for retards. So is worrying about using the word "retard." So is "worrying." Look, I'm not perfect, aboviously, but who amongst us can ever compare to the phenomenal DVR? See, that's why he hasn't had me killed--he knows I'm the one Being on this planet who actually admires him for real, and isn't just an obsequious lickspittle and/or has blackmail on.

/takeabow That's your Jackstar! Now, here's a cloth--go wipe your server, Michael.

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on February 19, 2021, 02:42:10 AM
Are you perhaps merely a Caïssa poseur?

We have been over this. Take it up with Kel'Thuzad, he has a Thunderbolt for you. (I wish.)

I am beginning to see a certain someone's point. Oh, and last time: it was done specifically to shake out the bugs. Worked in spades Tron, too. /discflex

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2021, 03:05:52 AM
Fortunately, hating on me isn't a trap, it's a privilege. 

So yeah, fuck algebraic, it's for retards. So is worrying about using the word "retard." So is "worrying." Look, I'm not perfect, aboviously, but who amongst us can ever compare to the phenomenal DVR? See, that's why he hasn't had me killed--he knows I'm the one Being on this planet who actually admires him for real, and isn't just an obsequious lickspittle and/or has blackmail on.

/takeabow That's your Jackstar! Now, here's a cloth--go wipe your server, Michael.

There is no hating intended, Monsieur, but the virtue of authenticity must be upheld.

Preference is one thing, but to majority opinion, descriptive notation is simply quaint.

Your unrequited admiration for the phenomenal DVR sounds obsequious, all the same.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 19, 2021, 01:35:09 AM
Thank you for being a fan!  The next episode of Panspermia is scheduled for this Christmas, or maybe next, and will uncover the true identity of Santa Claus and his horde of werewolves and other skin-walkers.  It's not who you think!

That sounds really interesting. Does Krampus make any appearance in the Santa story? Kind of sounds like it could be "Art Bell" interview material... But we will have to settle for a podcast.*

*Too bad Art were not around. Given the research for the last panspermia, I assume that you would actually be able to weave a story with him in a long form interview as well as do the podcast...

WOTR

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 19, 2021, 01:50:03 AM
That's how White Crow got hold of all those BellGabbers addresses and posted 'em Explosions of Bullshit.

The things that I miss... I know that he sent a bunch of hoodies (and would have addresses and names...) But I didn't know he posted any of it. I live under a rock.  :(

AC400KICK

Two shots for the wicked 🥃🥃💥💥

AC400KICK

Keep it lit 🔥 you Baboons, Faboons, and Cocoons!

🙅‍♂️🙅‍♀️👲