• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2021, 12:07:31 AM
I think it is more accurate to say that it is my scientific discipline that makes it possible for anyone to trifle with me, without disastrous consequences to all within blast radius--but let's not make too big a deal about that, okies?

They didn't give me psychokinetic shielding just so that I can waltz through a shitstorm like this without getting even so much of a wrinkle on my all-white suit, you know. It's mostly so you Punylings don't do something stupid, like try to dissect me (I actually spent a few years with that as the occasional source of mild terror. I'm basically over that now), hook me up to a polygraph (good luck, Chuck), or inject me with sodium pentathol (fuck yeah, let's go, I'm buying--I want 50% rights and full access to the uncensored tapes).

Which one? Oh, yeah--you hate and fear ALL women. See above, re: "faggot megalomaniac."

Lose the psychosis, Bro. It doesn't pair well with your top-tier intellect, medium-level skill-set, and low-level body and foot odor.

Top Cat, Pal-0, and don't you ever forget.

And he says I’m a megalomaniac. ::) ;D

AZZERAE

Quote from: Silphion on February 19, 2021, 12:11:11 AM
Cryptic - but one hesitates to ask for elucidation.

Nothin' to elucidate.

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on February 19, 2021, 12:00:56 AM
Dubb vs. Vandeeven enterprises (a little known spat.)

I'm hearing things. Did you see the WikiLeaks? I'm hearing things!!! *cups hand to ear, intense look of concentration*

I will certainly join another.

Kuczi vs. "IT'S THE JEWS" (Not gonna lie--they're probably gonna settle.)

K_Dubb

I am all for hedging my bets. I have already joined Meow vs. Jack, Meow vs. Groyper, Jack vs. Rubini, Rubini vs. Meow and Dubb vs. Vandeeven enterprises (a little known spat.) I will certainly join another.

I was very hurt that neither Rubini nor Vandeeven Enterprises elected to carry my podcast, and I am sure Meow feels the same  :'(

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 19, 2021, 12:31:24 AM
I was very hurt that neither Rubini nor Vandeeven Enterprises elected to carry my podcast...

I did.

azzgab.co.za/panspermia

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2021, 12:27:28 AM
Did you see the WikiLeaks?

Those whistleblowers can shove their whistles up their arse.

AZZERAE

Kuczi vs. "IT'S THE JEWS"

But it is, very much YOU AGAINST THE JOOZE. Rubini's a joo! Thru 'n thru.

Dr. MD MD

Jackstar to Grapefruit: You sucked 37 dicks?!

Grapefruit to Jackstar: Well, 38 including you.

Jackstar to Grapefruit: I’m 38?!!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 19, 2021, 12:50:22 AM
I thought you said you were 47.

Grapefruit never blew me. I wouldn’t want to risk the hepatitis. :o

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2021, 12:09:53 AM
And he says I’m a megalomaniac. ::) ;D

No--I say you're an asshole. And, Son... you've got a condition.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 19, 2021, 12:37:38 AM
I did.

azzgab.co.za/panspermia

Thank you so much bunny 💓💓💓 I will never sue you for emotional duress!

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 19, 2021, 12:47:12 AM
K. Dubb: Za Za is back (on AzzGab), as 'Texas Man.' Time to sign up?

I am so glad, give him all my love!  I am waiting for a picture when my new 45-lb. dumbbells give me great meaty man-tits.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 19, 2021, 12:45:08 AM
But it is, very much YOU AGAINST THE JOOZE. Rubini's a joo! Thru 'n thru.

But I love Humans. I don't think you know what you're talking about, which is not so surprising for a man with as many high-functioning alters as you. You're like fuckin' Johnny Mnemonic on digi-crutches. No wonder They're desperate to get that golem back on track to getting on-line. You deserve a break today. You wanna go fishin' or huntin' or orienteerin'? I have a compass you can borrow, here let me show you how to use it without having to take the right pill first.

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 19, 2021, 12:45:08 AM
Rubini's a joo! Thru 'n thru.

I'm not one to condemn for race or creed, even for a filthy kike wop spic like him. Hell's bells--I fuckin' love kikes. Hello? I have shields. And, Helllo? At least a kike can probably read a fucking book about chess, and will certainly play Chess--especially if a two-faced nickel is on the line. Satan is a saving throw auto-win for me, and has been for (CLASSIFIED) days now. /holyflex

So don't grab the bucket of anti-semite paint on my account. Instead, you should probably reach for Kaffir Black. Feel free to suck some down.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2021, 12:58:30 AM
No--I say you're an asshole. And, Son... you've got a condition.

Your condition is projection.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 19, 2021, 01:02:02 AM
I am so glad, give him all my love!

This seems to be a grand time to announce that I have also hopped aboard ZaZa's Wicked Train of Absolute Love, and not only that--pretty sure I have his SocSec number too. This will undoubtedly come as news to him, and let me assure you: my love is real. It's a very non-sexual love, however, so after you're done with K_Gimp, let's go out for beers or battery acid or whatevah it is you do, because it's got to be awesome.

.o7

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2021, 01:06:00 AM
Your condition is projection.

You're mad I'm taking away all your henchmen, aren't you? One Valentine's Day card at a time.

You should learn to write. An illiterate Jew, what?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2021, 01:08:00 AM
This seems to be a grand time to announce that I have also hopped aboard ZaZa's Wicked Train of Absolute Love, and not only that--pretty sure I have his SocSec number too. This will undoubtedly come as news to him, and let me assure you: my love is real. It's a very non-sexual love, however, so after you're done with K_Gimp, let's go out for beers or battery acid or whatevah it is you do, because it's got to be awesome.

.o7

No one cares. ::)

WOTR

I'm hearing things. Did you see the WikiLeaks? I'm hearing things!!! *cups hand to ear, intense look of concentration*

Kuczi vs. "IT'S THE JEWS" (Not gonna lie--they're probably gonna settle.)

By all means. If this is open to a "class action", I am willing to join.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2021, 01:09:00 AM
You're mad I'm taking away all your henchmen, aren't you? One Valentine's Day card at a time.

You should learn to write. An illiterate Jew, what?

Still laboring under your delusion that I’m Rubini I see. ::)

Have another hit! :D

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 19, 2021, 12:31:24 AM
I was very hurt that neither Rubini nor Vandeeven Enterprises elected to carry my podcast, and I am sure Meow feels the same  :'(
I know. Their actions deprived you of at least half a dozen potential listeners! I look forward to your next podcast.*

*And my cut of the financial settlement when our law suit is successful.

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2021, 01:04:58 AM
I'm not one to condemn for race or creed, even for a filthy kike wop spic like him. Hell's bells--I fuckin' love kikes. Hello? I have shields. And, Helllo? At least a kike can probably read a fucking book about chess, and will certainly play Chess--especially if a two-faced nickel is on the line. Satan is a saving throw auto-win for me, and has been for (CLASSIFIED) days now. /holyflex

And who was the best chess player in history who never became world champion?

That's right, because he was a Jew.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2021, 12:52:14 AM
Grapefruit never blew me.

But did she have her chance to get close to you?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 19, 2021, 01:29:28 AM
But did she have her chance to get close to you?

No. I didn’t want to give her one. I’d just be another notch on her belt.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on February 19, 2021, 01:15:10 AM
I know. Their actions deprived you of at least half a dozen potential listeners! I look forward to your next podcast.*

*And my cut of the financial settlement when our law suit is successful.

Thank you for being a fan!  The next episode of Panspermia is scheduled for this Christmas, or maybe next, and will uncover the true identity of Santa Claus and his horde of werewolves and other skin-walkers.  It's not who you think!

AZZERAE

You deserve a break today. You wanna go fishin' or huntin' or orienteerin'?

Man, I thought this was supposed to be Hip Hop. I'd rather be fishing in flip flops.

Silphion

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 19, 2021, 01:35:09 AM
Thank you for being a fan!  The next episode of Panspermia is scheduled for this Christmas, or maybe next, and will uncover the true identity of Santa Claus and his horde of werewolves and other skin-walkers.  It's not who you think!

Looking forward, I hope you include the shamanic mysteries of this saint.

[attachment=1]

AZZERAE

spic

Day 1 of Eugenics Class, and an F minus. Colour me unimpressed.

Day 1 of Eugenics Class, and an F minus. Colour me unimpressed.ario

FIFM[yself]