• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 21, 2017, 10:51:52 AM
So is Carlson a member of the Establishment now?

Maybe. Who knows? Even though I agree with Trump on this I think Carlson's point was fair. However, we knew he didn't talk so good and still elected him president. Do you really expect Obama-like eloquence from him all of a sudden? Barry and Bubba are the kind of slick-talking establishment sellouts that most are sick of and one of the main reasons he was elected.

Yorkshire pud

Oh Spicy...it had to happen dear boy. You tried, you really did. No-one could fault you for loyalty and faith in the face of overwhelming odds. But you could take no more, and why should you? Knowing the crazy guy next door is watching you on tv obsessing over how good he looks.

Farewell my friend. Good luck.

CozyRozie

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 21, 2017, 10:46:27 AM
President Trump Weekly Address 7/21/17.

https://youtu.be/TUqimzlKIGU

Very good speech.
Now I only hope that he will show an example and arrange for his line of products to be made in the USA not in f*cking China.
That would shut down all his critics, because that will be their first comment on this particular speech.
And if possible products made for Ivanka as well, tho if they are made and sold in China that's totally OK.

This is tricky situation for Trump now, even he doesn't have-own officially any of his previous businesses still would be GREAT
if he can announce that production of all his lines {or most of them} are moved back to the USA.
IT'S NOT THAT QUICK AND EASY PROCESS BUT HE SHOULD DO IT - to quiet the left and 21st CM'yes' man.

Dr. MD MD

The real reason the Republican's wouldn't pass a healthcare bill: Their corporate insurance masters wouldn't let them. Now you know. ;)

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Taaroa on July 21, 2017, 06:11:15 AM
1) China Daily is directly owned by the Chinese Communist Party and the State Council Information Office (ie the body that censors media in China).
2) You can't trust Chinese government numbers and figures on anything - especially their economy.

That most of the Western world is dependent on cheaply-made Chinese goods is not propaganda, but fact. The irony that a country like China, molded by its communist past, should own Capitalistic America via our appetite for mindless consumerism, is lost on you Trump apologists. Americans are China's addicted junkies, and the self-serving Trumps/Kushners in the WH are enabling that relationship.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on July 21, 2017, 11:12:29 AM
That most of the Western world is dependent on cheaply-made Chinese goods is not propaganda, but fact. The irony that a country like China, molded by its communist past, should own Capitalistic America via our appetite for mindless consumerism, is lost on you Trump apologists. Americans are China's addicted junkies, and the self-serving Trumps/Kushners in the WH are enabling that relationship.

Lt.Uhura,
did you expressed your opinions when Obama was in the office for eight/8/ f*cking years ??
I hope you did -otherwise STFU now !!

Dr. MD MD

How could that be lost on Trump supporters? He campaigned on the issue and has taken real steps to address some of it.

Gd5150

And next this cliche will blame Walmart while conveniently ignoring Amazon. Congrats on discovering things are made in China, this has only been happening for half a century. Thank you for continueing to be an outstanding example of leftwing ignorance. Please keep posting, you're helping our cause.

Quote from: th'ONE on July 21, 2017, 10:57:00 AM
21st Century Man,
using Jackstar's words I like to say.. I remember differently.

Do Tell.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 27, 2016, 02:56:08 AM
Trump is getting on my nerves.  He is such a primadonna.  If you can't stand the heat, Donald, stay out of the kitchen.  I was taken with Trump for a long time but I'm sick and tired of his negativity and attacking all of his rivals.  He went too far with the things he said about Cruz.  Plus, the Donald is not a conservative, he's a RINO.  I am hoping Cruz will turn the tables on Trump in Iowa.  I don't think Trump will win Iowa.  He's pissed on Iowans and has no major organization in Iowa.  Then I hope Kasich or Christie takes New Hampshire.  Then I think Trump will take Nevada but Cruz will win South Carolina.  On Super Tuesday, Cruz takes the South with various candidates taking the other states. Cruz will come out of Super Tuesday with a decisive lead.  Only thing that changes this is if Rubio or Carson can tick up in the polls then its a whole new ball game.

I will vote for Trump if he is the nominee but I will most likely vote for Cruz on Super Tuesday.  A vote for Rubio or Carson is not out of the question for me but unlikely.  Donald is turning off a lot of people right now.  He really should change his tactics if he really wants to win.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 21, 2016, 05:06:47 PM
Another problem that I have with Trump is his support of eminent domain.  For those that don't understand the issue, that is when the government be it federal or local,  takes away people's land indiscriminately so they can build a highway or construct a business.  An everyday example of this is when a highway needs to be widened and the government takes property from landowners to achieve this purpose. Sure, they get some compensation but tell that to the farmer who is having his life disrupted.  Trump has used eminent domain to build hotels and other buildings.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 21, 2016, 02:29:39 PM
I'm starting to have some reservations about Trump.  He supports increasing the ethanol subsidies which reeks of crony capitalism.  Some old-time Establishment types like Bob Dole and Mitch McConnell are starting to support Trump.  Trump is starting to talk about making deals with the Democrats.  Other than his stand against unfettered immigration, he is starting to come across as a RINO.  At least to my eyes.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 27, 2016, 10:32:55 AM
Dumb ass. You don't even know what he stands for.  You're just a Trump zombie.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 27, 2016, 12:21:24 PM
I love Rush but he sure doesn't want to piss off Trump for whatever reason.  I wish he would take the kid gloves off but I guess he doesn't want to lose his golfing buddy.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 21, 2017, 10:57:38 AM
Maybe. Who knows? Even though I agree with Trump on this I think Carlson's point was fair. However, we knew he didn't talk so good and still elected him president. Do you really expect Obama-like eloquence from him all of a sudden? Barry and Bubba are the kind of slick-talking establishment sellouts that most are sick of and one of the main reasons he was elected.

The thing is MD,  if there is the slightest legitimate disagreement that anyone may have with Trump.  You respond disproportionately calling the person an Establishment moron.  Why not just have a disagreement without going overboard and resorting to name-calling?  You act like a member of the Gestapo and shoot anyone down who has the slightest disagreement with Trump.   I get really ticked when you act that way and sometimes respond in a nasty way.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 21, 2017, 11:38:11 AM
The thing is MD,  if there is the slightest legitimate disagreement that anyone may have with Trump.  You respond disproportionately calling the person an Establishment moron.  Why not just have a disagreement without going overboard and resorting to name-calling?  You act like a member of the Gestapo and shoot anyone down who has the slightest disagreement with Trump.  Then I get ticked and may respond in a nasty way.

I don't think I have done that. I have, however, rightly pointed out that there is an establishment that doesn't have your best interests in mind. In fact, they have contempt for you. If that red pill hurts your feels, so be it. I think you'll survive.  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 21, 2017, 11:42:37 AM
I don't think I have done that. I have, however, rightly pointed out that there is an establishment that doesn't have your best interests in mind. In fact, they have contempt for you. If that red pill hurts your feels, so be it. I think you'll survive.  :D

You don't have to tell me that.   I'm as anti-Establishment as anyone.  What I am concerned with is maybe Trump isn't and I have my disagreements with the way Trump handles things.  I don't think expressing my opinions on the Bellgab forum is going to have an impact on the general population on whether they think Trump is doing a good or bad job.  I wouldn't take what others say here so seriously.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Zetaspeak on July 21, 2017, 10:15:23 AM
Sean Spicer just resigned.

Lucky bastard

QuoteWASHINGTON â€" Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, resigned on Friday morning, telling President Trump he vehemently disagreed with the appointment of the New York financier Anthony Scaramucci as communications director.

Trump won't have old Seanny to kick around anymore.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on July 21, 2017, 11:49:15 AM
Trump won't have old Seanny to kick around anymore.

You just gave me a great idea! The new press secretary should be Triumph: The Insult Comic Dog  :D

Yes, I'll take a question from the New York Times now. They're a great paper...FOR ME TO POOP ON!  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM7B56xok9M

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 21, 2017, 11:42:37 AM

Don't give that pill away, you need it yourself. The only reason you think Trump is anti establishment is because butterhogs like Alex Jones say so. A rich guy fills his cabinet with rich guys and you think he's Roibin Hood!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 21, 2017, 12:05:04 PM
Don't give that pill away, you need it yourself. The only reason you think Trump is anti establishment is because butterhogs like Alex Jones say so. A rich guy fills his cabinet with rich guys and you think he's Roibin Hood!

Enjoying your caliphate?  :D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 21, 2017, 12:06:07 PM
Enjoying your caliphate?  :D

I didn't think you'd have an answer.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 21, 2017, 12:10:46 PM
I didn't think you'd have an answer.

Answer to what?! Another of your stupid insults? Try posing a real question if you actually want a real answer.  ;) ::) ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 21, 2017, 12:12:58 PM
Answer to what?! Another of your stupid insults? Try posing a real question if you actually want a real answer.  ;) ::) ;D

How does have a cabinet filled with elitist rich guys equate to being anti establishment?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 21, 2017, 12:16:05 PM
How does have a cabinet filled with elitist rich guys equate to being anti establishment?

They're taking the system down from within. It's the only real way to effect any real and lasting change.  ;)

How would Hillary have been anti establishment? I guess by selling out and selling off our vital interests to foreign powers. I suppose that is pretty anti establishment but throwing the baby out with the bath water may be going a bit too far.  :D

starrmtn001

LIVE: White House Press Briefing w/ Sarah Sanders Live 7/21/2017 Sean Spicer Resigns Press Secretary.

https://youtu.be/HFyIoMDMvr8

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 21, 2017, 12:21:27 PM
They're taking the system down from within. It 's the only real way to effect any real and lasting change.  ;)

Reminds me of an interview with an actress who claimed she was a feminist. When it was pointed out to her that she regularly got her tits out on camera, and that doesn't appear to square with feminist principles, she claimed that she was a feminist 'on the inside'.

Come off it! We can all claim something like that. You can work a high paying job in advertising while claiming to be a communist subtly subverting the system. Who can say nay? You barely have any evidence to support your pronouncements, and this is another one.

How is bombing Syria bucking the system? A health care fiasco that benefits nobody? How is propping up obsolescent fossil fuel industries anti establishment? The evidence points to a cloth headed foozler out of his depth.

Oh, I almost forgot...  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Scarramucc, Scarramucc, can you do the Fandango?  :D

Gd5150

Trump praises Spicer on his way out, acknowledging his success by pointing out his high TV ratings. Haha!!! Genius Kennedy/Reaganesque humor.

Sarah Huckabee is an outstanding choice for press secretary as she's been manhandling the corrupt Democrat Media every chance she gets. A true strong women, intelligent and unintimidated, while remaining polite and respectful. An outstanding example for professionals everywhere.

Looking forward to watching the Democrat media continue to fail at taking down the White House. 🇺🇸

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on July 21, 2017, 08:51:19 AM
Hi kids. I know, I know its been a while. Thought I'd drop in to gauge the lay of the land six months in with this bloke who hasn't grasped little details of how things work; the conventions, the protocols.

You know, attacking the AG who he appointed, the DAG, ditto (he's from Baltimore you know). Saying its 'unfair' that Mueller has done an unfair thing and seems to be exercising his remit and looking into the manbaby and family's financial affairs. Unfair Mueller, unfair!!

Then there's the little did he/didn't he affair of Jnr meeting up with various people about adoption..until jnr admitted it wasn't. It was in fact the procurement of information from a foreign agent about a US citizen..apparently jnr isn't that bright (like father like son) and hadn't realised its potentially illegal. Never mind, Jared has been busy revising his security clearance application and just happened to recall the hundred or so people he'd overlooked to mention the first and second time he filled it in. Reason being apparently one of his lackies clicked send before he'd previewed it..That the application has multiple password entries before moving on to the next section (28 in total) together with threat of committing a felony if its incorrect at the top of every page, seems to suggest he thinks the grown ups who deal with such things are as terminally stupid as he is.

Still, at least he's not letting such trivia get in the way of him trying to get Chinese money on the back of his position.
'Buy American' week went well for Trump Snr and daughter, until Spicy had to field pesky questions about their branded goods being made in China..weird or what?

Anyway..at least the wall is built, the healthcare (no-one knew how complicated that is) is all sorted and Donny gives presumably fake interviews to the 'failing NYT' all is well.

I'm especially gratified that none of you lovely Trump disciples aren't quarrelling among yourselves..Keep strong and united kids. Winning.

Pip pip for now.  ;D

I tried to read this all the way through, really I did with Pud being gone for awhile and all. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on July 21, 2017, 01:01:49 PM
Trump praises Spicer on his way out, acknowledging his success by pointing out his high TV ratings. Haha!!! Genius Kennedy/Reaganesque humor.

Sarah Huckabee is an outstanding choice for press secretary as she's been manhandling the corrupt Democrat Media every chance she gets. A true strong women, intelligent and unintimidated, while remaining polite and respectful. An outstanding example for professionals everywhere.

Looking forward to watching the Democrat media continue to fail at taking down the White House. 🇺🇸

Couldn't agree more! She's a class act. I think Scaramucci will work out well too.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 21, 2017, 11:59:41 AM
You just gave me a great idea! The new press secretary should be Triumph: The Insult Comic Dog  :D

Yes, I'll take a question from the New York Times now. They're a great paper...FOR ME TO POOP ON!  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM7B56xok9M

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸