• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lemmiwinks

Quote from: Who on July 24, 2015, 11:32:46 AM
A REMINDER TO GEORGE SENDA:

The taxpayers send you an SSI check (not SSDI) each and every month.  Free of charge.  Gratis.  And it's large enough to pay all your expenses with enough left over to buy Apple toys and enough woo woo books and "collectibles" to turn your apartment into a hoarder's paradise.

And how do you show your gratitude?  By making another asinine video bitching and moaning that the taxpayers aren't sending you enough free money every month.

Freeloader.

What a freakin' joke.  Every quarter when I write a check for my estimated taxes I will be even more pissed thinking of Sendamoney sitting on his ass and wanting more more more.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 24, 2015, 10:10:18 AM
At 3 mins 20 seconds.
"This is an unconscionable thing to do to her. Has no where to stay and she tells her to get out of her house."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etd6qBY07d8

This begs a few questions, such as why the frig is it Patty's job to load and unload Falkie and Kathy's crap? Is Patty the paid help? Also, why is Patty a horrible person for letting Kathy stay with her, then having her leave? Kathy should be grateful. Let me guess, Patty has a big heart and wanted to help her friend, but a few days turned into a few weeks and then a few months of Kathy AND Falkie there grubbing food and lounging around like the queen of sheba and her prince while Patty went to work. When Patty came home, the place was probably a PIG STYE and Patty had had enough. But of course, it's always someone else's fault for how hard done by Falkie and Kathy are.

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on July 24, 2015, 01:13:57 AM
WOW!

What a fucken abusive DICK you are!

Fuck you Big Shits.
We're in close quarters here and have been on each others nerves.
Even Kathy will admit that.
And will.
Next.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 24, 2015, 01:58:39 PM
Fuck you Big Shits.
And will.
Next.

Stay tuned for the next episode of how the worm turns.

Yorkshire pud

Fuck you Big Shits.
And will.
Next.

Yeah, because it's none of anyone else's business; so make sure we all know okay?

littlechris

Fuck you Big Shits.
And will.
Next.

Fuck you you big fat fucken piece of shit!!

Get breast cancer and die you despicable disgusting fucken piece of shit!!!

You have been reported for fraud you LAZY FUCKEN CRIMINAL!!

I encourage everyone else to report you as well.

https://www.socialsecurity.gov/fraudreport/oig/public_fraud_reporting/form.htm

Quote from: littlechris on July 24, 2015, 02:12:44 PM
Fuck you you big fat fucken piece of shit!!

Get breast cancer and die you despicable disgusting fucken piece of shit!!!

You have been reported for fraud you LAZY FUCKEN CRIMINAL!!

I'm impressed, you've done your homework.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 24, 2015, 02:14:15 PM
"Cuz I'm T-N-T!"

Haha!

http://www.metrolyrics.com/tnt-lyrics-acdc.html

oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi

See me ride out of the sunset
On your colored TV screen
Out for all that I can get
If you know what I mean
Women to the left of me
And women to the right
Ain't got no gun
Ain't got no knife
Don't you start no fight

(Chorus)
Cuz I'm
T.N.T.
I'm Dynamite
T.N.T.
And I'll win the fight
T.N.T.
I'm a power-load
T.N.T.
Just watch me Explode

I'm dirty, mean and mighty unclean
I'm a Wanted man
Public Enemy Number One
Understand
So lock up your daughter
And lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
And run for your life
The man is back in town
Don't you mess around

(Chorus)

(Guitar Solo)

T.N.T. oi oi oi
T.N.T. oi oi oi
T.N.T. oi oi oi
T.N.T. oi oi oi

T.N.T.
I'm Dynamite (oi oi oi)
T.N.T.
And I'll win the fight (oi oi oi)
T.N.T.
I'm a power-load (oi oi oi)
T.N.T.
Just watch me explode

Read more: AC/DC - T.n.t. Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Falkie2013

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 24, 2015, 01:58:38 PM
This begs a few questions, such as why the frig is it Patty's job to load and unload Falkie and Kathy's crap? Is Patty the paid help? Also, why is Patty a horrible person for letting Kathy stay with her, then having her leave? Kathy should be grateful. Let me guess, Patty has a big heart and wanted to help her friend, but a few days turned into a few weeks and then a few months of Kathy AND Falkie there grubbing food and lounging around like the queen of sheba and her prince while Patty went to work. When Patty came home, the place was probably a PIG STYE and Patty had had enough. But of course, it's always someone else's fault for how hard done by Falkie and Kathy are.

Here's Kathy's immediate comment on the above :

" Who IS this asshole ? "

Kathy stayed there NINE days NOT weeks or months. I have never stayed there at all neither overnight nor for any great length of time except for the time we moved stuff out. Patty had promised to not only help us load the truck but to get her freeloading non rent paying roomate to help and go with us to Sacramento to unload and he didn't as well.
In the past, Kathy helped Patty move all of her house and also let Patty store her stuff in her apartment and courtyard in Martinez more than 20 years ago.
Patty has a long history of making promises and say she will show up and not doing it.
Once Kathy had surgery and Patty was supposed to take her home becasue of the effects of the anesthesia and Patty never showed up and said her boyfriend wouldn''t let her use the car. Later Kathy found out from Pam that was a lie.
Kathy will talk about this next and set the record straight. Patty's house was NOT tuned into a pigsty. Kathy slept on the couch and they watched movies on cable together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml8NgaFVHMk

The Master himself just e-mailed me to let me know that this is now available for viewing.

Thank you, George.

EDIT:  I'm only 5 minutes in, but believe me when I tell you that this is GOLD!  Great job, Kathy and George!  F. Lee Bailey couldn't have cross-examined a witness any better, and the witness testimony is rock solid.

Riley Martian

Falkie, you need to do a review of Art's new show for this week.

Quote from: littlechris on July 24, 2015, 02:12:44 PM

"The General Muskings of Falkie2013"??

Wouldn't it be funny if the SSI peeps got hooked on this thread like everyone else?

Quote from: Ghostbuster on July 24, 2015, 03:24:28 PM

Oh my, Noory sure has let himself go.

Falkie seems to be enjoying his new....uh, "role."

Quote from: Ghostbuster on July 24, 2015, 03:09:38 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc3TWjlTKyI

Blah...

I'm not going to watch this.  Can anyone tell me if Falkie owned up to Kathy about fucking the RB chick?

onan

Here's the deal. If my wife and I were in cramped quarters, broke, and we needed space, I would let her stay while I fended off the night in the car.

But it is telling that all of your inclusions of Kathy are always second. I and Kathy, I and Kathy, you have posted those words many, many times; never Kathy and I. You are a self serving, selfish, uncaring mooch.

Ghostbuster

i would say buy a bunk bed... but i don't think they make one that could hold them

twiki

Quote from: Ghostbuster on July 24, 2015, 04:27:33 PM
i would say buy a bunk bed... but i don't think they make one that could hold them

Welcome back Casio. Enjoy your brief stay.