• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Zetaspeak on February 10, 2017, 10:58:47 PM
/ Reported
Reported? For not including a condom in the post? Are we not allowed to discuss sex?

zeebo

Quote from: loveslibraries on February 13, 2017, 02:17:34 AM
Reported? For not including a condom in the post? Are we not allowed to discuss sex?

Sorry but when it comes to George and/or Tommy there must be a zero-tolerance policy.

Quote from: zeebo on February 13, 2017, 02:47:09 AM
Sorry but when it comes to George and/or Tommy there must be a zero-tolerance policy.
Rofl

Quote from: zeebo on February 13, 2017, 02:47:09 AM
Hot, flushed, tousled, leaning in.  What IS in his mouth!?

Quote from: loveslibraries on February 13, 2017, 01:21:17 PM
Hot, flushed, tousled, leaning in.  What IS in his mouth!?
"I do NOT nibble on microphones!"

Quote from: loveslibraries on February 13, 2017, 01:36:48 PM
"Did you really think that?"

Um, the thought of any youth online tuning into that "live web cam" of George Noory and see that  -- looking creepy and gross as the day is long --is enough to call for any parent to yank their kid's internet access until such "live-web cam feeds" are removed. If that screenshot doesn't make a parent's skin crawl, nothing will.

I don't know if the bad hairpiece or that horrible look is worse. My word! That guy has to be kidding to set up a live webcam to actually see him! He's bad enough heard -- but seeing is far worse!

If this screenshot doesn't "creep out" normal, well-adjusted people, nothing will! Makes our skin crawl, but "Coast" is so dumb as to post it anyway. I felt compelled to take a shower after seeing this photo -- yes, with strong antibacterial soap. Very strong!. Darn you, Premiere Networks! Images like that send us running for the germicide gel tube and how dare -- dare -- you do that to us! That's not fair!

Worse than creepy is this screenshot. What in the world? Yes, one Premiere Networks "allowed" on its website for "Coast" and if this doesn't "reek " of being so absurd and look like that older guy trying to peek into your windows or discuss bad things happening to innocent children -- but we know George Noory doesn't do that -- then I don't know what to tell Premiere. This is hardly good for your image! Yuck! And I mean that. I think this photo can make everyone at Cumulus Media feel a lot better about themselves -- considering what Premiere is sending out these nights.

Quote from: loveslibraries on February 13, 2017, 01:40:39 PM
"Send photos!  Tommy will screen them!"

Tom looks very nice in this one, the vertical stripes are very slimming.

albrecht

I was clearing out dead growth and brush and decided to listen to Norry with local gal Marjory Wildcraft since she is local resident. I skipped forward through the "men and women" deal, though caught one section in which the expert was talking hormones and laughed and thought, "geez" these callers are going to be bad or Norry will be embarrassed (S-E-X- talk is a no-no.) But didn't listen. But during Marjory Wildcrafts's segment some fun stuff:
1) Norry seemed to have no, zero, knowledge of farming or agriculture (despite having horses and living in Missouri.) He used all kinds of wrong terms based on whatever animal. But did know a special type of raw meat eaten in the Middle East.
2) She was knocking "pill culture" and supplements and he didn't wade in, but there was a silence, and she said "Wallach is a good guy" and Norry said "Dr.Wallach" and then conversation moved on. (A few moments later it was announced a "new email to join the Wallach group." Indeed.
3) There was a guy who, I thought, was looking to set them up via the raw meat situation- he ate raw meat, beef but especially loved lamb, and I was hoping for a Werewolf story but then he said he went hungry and got government assistance because he and his Labs were living in a van and couldn't get to his RV due to snow.
4) Marjory says she knows a friend who "lives well dumpster-diving" here at Whole Foods, Wheatsville CO-OP, etc. Today it was announced that a chain of "eat well" food place (I won't mention name) went out of business and 'investors' and 'subscribers' are grasping if they can get their money back (on local news.) Ha.

ItsOver

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on February 13, 2017, 09:46:30 PM
...There was a guy who, I thought, was looking to set them up via the raw meat situation- he ate raw meat, beef but especially loved lamb, and I was hoping for a Werewolf story but then he said he went hungry and got government assistance because he and his Labs were living in a van and couldn't get to his RV due to snow...

Damn what a wasted set-up!  He should've mentioned his cravings get worse during full moons. 

Juan Cena

Funny that none of Dave's regular national security guests weren't apparently available after Flynn resigned.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Juan Cena on February 14, 2017, 12:18:21 AM
Funny that none of Dave's regular national security guests weren't apparently available after Flynn resigned.

racist.

Morgus

Hoagie's "Michelle in Japan" just called into Noory right now...

Quote from: loveslibraries on February 13, 2017, 01:36:48 PM
"Did you really think that?"
Discussing Victoria's Secret lingere models with a married woman in mixed company.  2:03AM.

diowulf

Quote from: albrecht on February 13, 2017, 09:46:30 PM

2) She was knocking "pill culture" and supplements and he didn't wade in, but there was a silence, and she said "Wallach is a good guy" and Norry said "Dr.Wallach" and then conversation moved on. (A few moments later it was announced a "new email to join the Wallach group." Indeed.
3) There was a guy who, I thought, was looking to set them up via the raw meat situation- he ate raw meat, beef but especially loved lamb, and I was hoping for a Werewolf story but then he said he went hungry and got government assistance because he and his Labs were living in a van and couldn't get to his RV due to snow.

CLASSHIC!

diowulf

Got around to listening to last Friday opening lines. Few observations

How about that Annie call? Boy what a doozy! I would try to summarize it but even George at the conclusion said "Sometimes I get the feeling our friend Annie is on another planet". She did confirm her wearing of overalls. My mental image of her just gained a detail that will be much cherished.

Cornelius called and afterwards GN said he and Tommy met Corny once and invited him to dinner but he was a no show. "Maybe he thought we would make him pay...Tommy does that sometimes, stiffs people for the bill..."

George totally mispronounced Richard Syrett's name implying to me he has never spoken to Richard in person or tuned in to C2C when he's hosting... ???

Babara called in (I swear Ive heard this voice before. It's...distinctive) and told us about her haunted houseplants that would move "and there wasnt an earthquake going on or anything." Fascinating

zeebo

Quote from: diowulf on February 14, 2017, 01:06:36 PM
... She did confirm her wearing of overalls. My mental image of her just gained a detail that will be much cherished.

lol .. another piece of the Annie puzzle falls into place.

have to hand it to George on MON night...he caught himself about to talk over his first guest and managed to politely reign himself in before derailing an interesting interview. Overall, I'd say it was a good night, imo. Guess I'll have to see what TUES has in store

Quote from: diowulf on February 14, 2017, 01:06:36 PM
Got around to listening to last Friday opening lines. Few observations

How about that Annie call? Boy what a doozy! I would try to summarize it but even George at the conclusion said "Sometimes I get the feeling our friend Annie is on another planet". She did confirm her wearing of overalls. My mental image of her just gained a detail that will be much cherished.

Cornelius called and afterwards GN said he and Tommy met Corny once and invited him to dinner but he was a no show. "Maybe he thought we would make him pay...Tommy does that sometimes, stiffs people for the bill..."

George totally mispronounced Richard Syrett's name implying to me he has never spoken to Richard in person or tuned in to C2C when he's hosting... ???

Babara called in (I swear Ive heard this voice before. It's...distinctive) and told us about her haunted houseplants that would move "and there wasnt an earthquake going on or anything." Fascinating
The plant lady sounds like she was worth the price of admission, too bad I wasn't in the c2c mood Friday. Thanks for the breakdown, diowulf :)

Juan Cena

Dave and John Curtis trying to defend Michael Flynn's sucking Vlad Putin's junk.

zeebo

This psychic sounds nice but she talks about feelings more than Deanna Troi from Star Trek.

Anyway I'm sticking around for Pinchbeck.  Hopefully this will go better than the infamous Hoagie interview disaster.  George may not get what he's talking about but I expect at least he'll be more hospitable to him.

Gotta love Bill from Hartford! I need to rewind and listen to that exchange with the psychic at around 1:45 CT

zeebo

Quote from: sumthinz going on on February 15, 2017, 01:51:06 AM
Gotta love Bill from Hartford!

I assume you mean Bill the Amateur Athiest Astronomer from West Hartford, Hi Hi Hi.

Quote from: zeebo on February 15, 2017, 01:54:32 AM
I assume you mean Bill the Amateur Athiest Astronomer from West Hartford, Hi Hi Hi.
Indeed, zeeb! I wonder if Bill the AAA actually understands what he professes to believe

Alienigma

George: "It's frightening...izinit?"

Pinchbeck:".............yes, it is frightening. Okay so anyway..."

Alienigma

So far the conversation boils down to George making music and movie references ("I hear Sting likes your book" and "When I think of elites, I always think of Eyes Wide Shut") and Daniel saying "I'm not sure what you're asking."

GNS