• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150821 - Open Lines - Pact with the Devil - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 21, 2015, 08:45:02 PM

henge0stone

Really liking the show so far. The last open lines I heard was on week 2 and it was terrible, horrible connections, random people calling just to say they're gay. This shows much better the callers got their shit together.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Noorynoid on August 21, 2015, 11:00:28 PM
I hear things too. Some are helpful, some are not of this dimension...
I hear dumb people.
Oh wait that's me.

maren

Quote from: Chine on August 21, 2015, 11:01:28 PM
Or she made a deal and has an entity attached to her. Which happens often when you dabble with negative energies.

Maybe we'll find out now -- she's coming up!

Chine

Quote from: Noorynoid on August 21, 2015, 11:00:28 PM
I hear things too. Some are helpful, some are not of this dimension...

That's when you must screen and block.

Uncle Duke

Art's already starting to sound frustrated, callers are terrible and pissing him off.  Throw in the latest technical gilch, no sound on hold, and he's noticeably annoyed.

Ahhhhhh...............Velvet Morning

and what's the deal with these jackasses that call in and when Art says hello they say hello.  Then pause, then Art says hello? again....THAT'S YOUR CUE TO ASK A QUESTION OR MAKE A COMMENT JACKASS!   Sorry for yelling.  I could do a top ten list on annoying things Art Bell callers say and do.

Chine

Quote from: maren on August 21, 2015, 11:02:37 PM
Maybe we'll find out now -- she's coming up!

She sounded uneasy to me and feels more serious than the previous callers, in my opinion.

popple

Quote from: Chine on August 21, 2015, 11:01:28 PM
Or she made a deal and has an entity attached to her. Which happens often when you dabble with negative energies.

MAYBE!  :o :o :o

Kevin Sorbo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 21, 2015, 11:03:23 PM
Art's already starting to sound frustrated, callers are terrible and pissing him off.  Throw in the latest technical gilch, no sound on hold, and he's noticeably annoyed.

Seems like that's becoming the norm, unfortunately.

maren

Quote from: Chine on August 21, 2015, 11:03:46 PM
She sounded uneasy to me and taking more serious than the previous callers, in my opinion.

Yeah, she's not yukking it up. 

Kevin Sorbo

LOL. "I didn't even know who you were until a week ago."

Noorynoid

Imagine, somebody who has never heard of Art Bell, a little treasure, a babe in the woods...

norland2424

hahahah art whispering " your infected, your infected " haha

Quote from: popple on August 21, 2015, 10:57:15 PM
...that was strange. definitely a male voice on the line with that woman.

It was an EVP of the first caller

MABUSE

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 21, 2015, 11:03:23 PM
I think all the really GOOD Mephisto Deal Makers are saving their strength for the Primaries.
**M**

maren

Quote from: Kevin Sorbo on August 21, 2015, 11:05:22 PM
LOL. "I didn't even know who you were until a week ago."

And honestly, sounds like she still doesn't get who he really is.  ART FUCKING BELL!!!

Callers, if you want Art to like you, say hello and get to the meat. He flows with you better that way

I know that voice, haha!!! Was that baby duck? Maybe not.

MABUSE

and a NICE swipe at the Guilded Turd!
Well Played, Art!  Well Played!!!
***M**

It's hogwash unless it happens to you everyday multiple times a day

SciFiAuthor

Careful Art, Dave will have the numbers lady put some kind of numerical hex on you for that kind of talk.