• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 25, 2018, 09:38:26 AM
However, Gravity's point was that no gay has ever been denied wedding service unless they deliberately targeted a conservatice business.

Absolutism is always structured to fail...heh...

QuoteSo, I win even if just one of those many linked stories is true. I don't have to represent the whole; all I need is one good story..... :D

Fourteen

That's what the left always hangs on a single anecdote.

But to semantics, yes you win the semantics battle.

Dr. MD MD

I'm calling on all conservatives in California to start harassing Maxine Waters. Follow her EVERYWHERE! Don't let up! This is a war now and she's stated that she thinks God is on her side. Let's let her know that ain't God. ;)

Metron2267

I think that if some pink plastic flamingos began appearing in her well manicured manse's yard she could stop and smell the blossoms of liberty...

Patriot charities only, plz...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbMz9ONVqVM

flocking 8)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2018, 09:47:00 AM
I'm calling on all conservatives in California to start harassing Maxine Waters. Follow her EVERYWHERE! Don't let up! This is a war now and she's stated that she thinks God is on her side. Let's let her know that ain't God. ;)
That's going to be a long drive for PaperBoy.  ;)  Plus, I believe he's gainfully employed, unlike most of the commie harassers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on June 25, 2018, 09:56:26 AM
That's going to be a long drive for PaperBoy.  ;)  Plus, I believe he's gainfully employed, unlike most of the commie harassers.

I know but we gotta dig deep here and start fighting fire with fire. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2018, 10:02:56 AM
I know but we gotta dig deep here and start fighting fire with fire. ;)
I'll help out with PaperBoys gas bill, if he wants.  Pudly in Sucramento might try to stop him by passing out in front of PB's car, after one of his daily doughnut binges. ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2018, 09:47:00 AM

Yes! It’s time to target the representaive of South Central LA in her gated community Beverly Hills home. Only she’s never actually there. She’s in her gated community, limousine, heavily secured Washington DC office. This is how she’s done such a great job for the last 28 years. Having no clue or concern for the people stuck in the cesspool she represents.

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 25, 2018, 09:44:10 AM
Absolutism is always structured to fail...heh...

That's what the left always hangs on a single anecdote.

But to semantics, yes you win the semantics battle.
It is concurred, I win!  ;)
Fourteen

Dr. MD MD

Yeah, I guess you guys are right. Let's just let them shame us all into becoming Democrats. That'll probably work out great! ::)

Jojo

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 25, 2018, 10:11:40 AM
Yes! It’s time to target the representaive of South Central LA in her gated community Beverly Hills home. Only she’s never actually there. She’s in her gated community, limousine, heavily secured Washington DC office. This is how she’s done such a great job for the last 28 years. Having no clue or concern for the people stuck in the cesspool she represents.
Why is she so upset?  Border crossing has always been illegal, plus Trump did concede to keep the family unit intact, right?
Fourteen

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2018, 10:15:19 AM
Yeah, I guess you guys are right. Let's just let them shame us all into becoming Democrats. That'll probably work out great! ::)
Do your cheeks get red when you feel shame? 
Fourteen

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 25, 2018, 10:11:40 AM
Heh, heh, heh.  Mad Max.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 25, 2018, 10:16:52 AM
Why is she so upset?  Border crossing has always been illegal, plus Trump did concede to keep the family unit intact, right?
Fourteen

Democrats are evil. Their ideology is more important to them than people, obviously. Which is why they're so willing to use people and their problems as political footballs to ram their agenda through. It's why anyone with any intelligence comes to hate them once they really get to know them. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on June 25, 2018, 10:19:17 AM
Heh, heh, heh.  Mad Max.

Lol.  Whoever you work/worked for must love your talent!
Fourteen

Metron2267

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05dQjH6Jm6E

How DID she get so rich???
http://freebeacon.com/politics/maxine-waters-daughter-collected-600k-campaign-funds/

https://thedailycoin.org/2017/05/21/maxine-waters-gets-busted-russian-investments/

Facts. It appears that U.S. Congresswoman Maxine Waters (D-CA) has her own link to the Kremlin she keeps vilifying. She has over $200,000 invested in a fund that has millions invested in Russia. Waters is actually earning money off of investments in the evil empire she keeps tweeting about. From GotNews:

Waters’ 2015 disclosure statement details her family’s investments in BlackRock’s Russia-connected Global Allocation and Balanced funds.

DO NOT MISS: Even MSNBC Mocks Maxine Waters Over Blatant Lie on Television (Video)

According to GotNews, SEC filings for both of these funds maintain they may invest some of the money into Russian companies. And indeed, they do:

A Sept. 2015 BlackRock Balanced SEC filing reveals her fund’s $2.8 million in obligations to the Russian Federation.

Waters is obsessed with the ‘Kremlin’:

Apparently lining her pockets with money from the ‘Kremlin’ is just fine and dandy though. These loons are still trying to blame Hillary Clinton’s loss on some hysterical fantasy that Trump colluded with Russia to help Clinton lose.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 25, 2018, 10:18:34 AM
Do your cheeks get red when you feel shame? 
Fourteen

Does your face turn blue when you swallow Dimotard talking pints?

Breathe...

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2018, 10:21:05 AM
Democrats are evil. Their ideology is more important to them than people, obviously. Which is why they're so willing to use people and their problems as political footballs to ram their agenda through. It's why anyone with any intelligence comes to hate them once they really get to know them. ;)

+1!

nailed it.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2018, 10:21:05 AM
It always seemed to me the Republicans only cared about their own well-to-do friends and family.  I very rarely vote Republican, but sometimes.  I'm a Democrat.  Scourge my evil, Doc!
Fourteen

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 25, 2018, 10:23:16 AM
Does your face turn blue when you swallow Dimotard talking pints?

Breathe...
At least my whole body's not blue like yours, King of the Smurfs!
Fourteen

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 25, 2018, 10:24:36 AM
It always seemed to me the Republicans only cared about their own well-to-do friends and family.  I very rarely vote Republican, but sometimes.  I'm a Democrat.  Scourge my evil, Doc!
Fourteen

Yes, establishment Republicans have been that way but so have the Democrats. I think you have to go back to the Kennedy era to find Dems that may have been legitimately fighting for the rights of the downtrodden in our society. By the time you get to Bubba though he was ready to sell the farm to the highest bidder, be they Chinese, Russian, whatever. ::)

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 25, 2018, 10:22:11 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05dQjH6Jm6E

How DID she get so rich???
http://freebeacon.com/politics/maxine-waters-daughter-collected-600k-campaign-funds/

https://thedailycoin.org/2017/05/21/maxine-waters-gets-busted-russian-investments/

Facts. It appears that U.S. Congresswoman Maxine Waters (D-CA) has her own link to the Kremlin she keeps vilifying. She has over $200,000 invested in a fund that has millions invested in Russia. Waters is actually earning money off of investments in the evil empire she keeps tweeting about. From GotNews:

Waters’ 2015 disclosure statement details her family’s investments in BlackRock’s Russia-connected Global Allocation and Balanced funds.

DO NOT MISS: Even MSNBC Mocks Maxine Waters Over Blatant Lie on Television (Video)

According to GotNews, SEC filings for both of these funds maintain they may invest some of the money into Russian companies. And indeed, they do:

A Sept. 2015 BlackRock Balanced SEC filing reveals her fund’s $2.8 million in obligations to the Russian Federation.

Waters is obsessed with the ‘Kremlin’:

Apparently lining her pockets with money from the ‘Kremlin’ is just fine and dandy though. These loons are still trying to blame Hillary Clinton’s loss on some hysterical fantasy that Trump colluded with Russia to help Clinton lose.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chriswright/2015/03/06/the-case-for-investing-in-russia/#68c7262f42a1

I hear you guys talk all the time about free trade!
Fourteen

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 25, 2018, 10:24:36 AM
It always seemed to me the Republicans only cared about their own well-to-do friends and family.

Yet reality tells us the Dems are the party of wealth, privilege, and entitlement and old money.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/democrat-political-donations-outstrip-republicans/

Democrats: The Real Party Of The Rich

4/02/2014
Free Speech: Right after the Supreme Court's decision to lift limits on campaign contributions, Democrats and their left-wing supporters assaulted the decision as a boon to Republicans, "the party of the rich."

This of course is part of a far-wider narrative â€" slavishly repeated by largely unquestioning liberal media â€" that the GOP outspends Democrats on campaigns thanks to big-buck donors like the billionaire Koch brothers.

But, as it turns out, that's a lie â€" as big a lie, in fact, as "you can keep your insurance," "you can keep your doctor" and "ObamaCare will bend the cost curve down."

By almost every measure, in fact, it's the Democrats, not the Republicans, who are the party of the rich.

Start with Congress itself. Who are the wealthiest members? Well, there are 269 millionaires among Congress' 535 members. And most of them are Democrats.

And contrary to the hand-wringing on the left about the Supreme Court's 5-4 McCutcheon v. Federal Election Commission ruling Wednesday, Democrats far outspend Republicans on elections. It isn't even close.

According to OpenSecrets.org, from 1989 to 2014 rich donors gave Democrats $1.15 billion â€" $416 million more than the $736 million given to the GOP. Among the top 10 donors to both parties, Democrat supporters outspent Republican supporters 2-to-1.

https://capitalresearch.org/article/party-one-percent/

Which of America’s two political parties is the party of the rich? Many people would say it’s the Republicans. The caricature, common in the 1930s, is that the GOP is the party of the plutocrat in the Monopoly game, complete with top hat and tails. A Pew Research poll found 62 percent of Americans believe the Republicans favor the rich. But the data tell a different story.

Top 300 zip codes nationwide (representing the top 1.4 percent of socio-economic status):
Democrats $71 million
Republicans $47 million
(60 percent Democratic)

Big Four metropolitan areas’ zip codes in top 5 percent by socio-economic status:
Democrats $77 million
Republicans $42 million
(65 percent Democratic)

Big Four central-city zip codes in top 5 percent of socio-economic status:
Democrats $48 million
Republicans $21 million
(70 percent Democratic)

QuoteI very rarely vote Republican, but sometimes.  I'm a Democrat.  Scourge my evil, Doc!
Fourteen

Well at least your false beliefs about Republicans anyway... :-\

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2018, 10:30:04 AM
Yes, establishment Republicans have been that way but so have the Democrats. I think you have to go back to the Kennedy era to find Dems that may have been legitimately fighting for the rights of the downtrodden in our society. By the time you get to Bubba though he was ready to sell the farm to the highest bidder, be they Chinese, Russian, whatever. ::)
You're almost not crazy! National healthcare definitely helped the downtrodden!
I can't believe I got snagged in Politics again.  It's like a huge, invisible spiderweb I walk into.
Fourteen

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 25, 2018, 10:34:24 AM
I can't believe I got snagged in Politics again.  It's like a huge, invisible spiderweb I walk into.
Fourteen

Do you mean Obamacare? :D

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 25, 2018, 10:34:24 AM

Oh?

By LOOTING Medicare?

https://www.atr.org/obama-loots-billion-medicare-a7135

A report issued by the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) finds that the amount of money President Obama has taken from Medicare to fund Obamacare totals $716 Billion:

Obama's Cuts to Medicare:   Total Amount Cut by Service:
Hospital Services   $260 Billion
Medicare Advantage (MA)   $156 Billion
Home Health Services   $66 Billion
Skilled Nursing Services   $39 Billion
Hospice Services   $17 Billion
Medicaid/CHIP   $114 Billion
Other Services   $33 Billion
DSH Payments   $56 Billion
Senger, Alyene, Heritage.org, "Obamacare Robs Medicare of $716 Billion to Fund Itself".

Worst of all, President Obama has taken $56 Billion from Disproportionate Share Hospital (DSH) Payments. DSH payments go to Hospitals that primarily serve low-income patients.

In addition to billions in Medicare pillaging to fund Obamacare, President Obama has essentially circumvented the law and future presidential vetoes by using the Independent Payment Advisory Board (IPAB) to insure all cuts to Medicare "must become law by August 15th, 2014."
How's THAT work?

And who do you think really needs Medicare, rich folks? >:(

QuoteI can't believe I got snagged in Politics again.  It's like a huge, invisible spiderweb I walk into.
Fourteen

Choices are real and have been made - by you as well.

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 25, 2018, 10:34:03 AM
Yet reality tells us the Dems are the party of wealth, privilege, and entitlement and old money.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/democrat-political-donations-outstrip-republicans/

Democrats: The Real Party Of The Rich

4/02/2014
Free Speech: Right after the Supreme Court's decision to lift limits on campaign contributions, Democrats and their left-wing supporters assaulted the decision as a boon to Republicans, "the party of the rich."

This of course is part of a far-wider narrative â€" slavishly repeated by largely unquestioning liberal media â€" that the GOP outspends Democrats on campaigns thanks to big-buck donors like the billionaire Koch brothers.

But, as it turns out, that's a lie â€" as big a lie, in fact, as "you can keep your insurance," "you can keep your doctor" and "ObamaCare will bend the cost curve down."

By almost every measure, in fact, it's the Democrats, not the Republicans, who are the party of the rich.

Start with Congress itself. Who are the wealthiest members? Well, there are 269 millionaires among Congress' 535 members. And most of them are Democrats.

And contrary to the hand-wringing on the left about the Supreme Court's 5-4 McCutcheon v. Federal Election Commission ruling Wednesday, Democrats far outspend Republicans on elections. It isn't even close.

According to OpenSecrets.org, from 1989 to 2014 rich donors gave Democrats $1.15 billion â€" $416 million more than the $736 million given to the GOP. Among the top 10 donors to both parties, Democrat supporters outspent Republican supporters 2-to-1.

https://capitalresearch.org/article/party-one-percent/

Which of America’s two political parties is the party of the rich? Many people would say it’s the Republicans. The caricature, common in the 1930s, is that the GOP is the party of the plutocrat in the Monopoly game, complete with top hat and tails. A Pew Research poll found 62 percent of Americans believe the Republicans favor the rich. But the data tell a different story.

Top 300 zip codes nationwide (representing the top 1.4 percent of socio-economic status):
Democrats $71 million
Republicans $47 million
(60 percent Democratic)

Big Four metropolitan areas’ zip codes in top 5 percent by socio-economic status:
Democrats $77 million
Republicans $42 million
(65 percent Democratic)

Big Four central-city zip codes in top 5 percent of socio-economic status:
Democrats $48 million
Republicans $21 million
(70 percent Democratic)

Well at least your false beliefs about Republicans anyway... :-\
That's very interesting.  I would deduce that Dems favor decreasing poverty simply bec ause they are more able to then.  I haven't checked your source, but am looking forward to it.  It is encouraging news for my world.
Fourteen

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 25, 2018, 09:10:05 AM
Feyd has some tubes to insert into your neck Paul...

Feyd is dead.  I killed him.  You stupid twatwaffle.