• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

I know its crazy right? Hes such a bad man.

Epaphroditus

Trump could actually do the unthinkable and come out and own the accusations during the debate , never bring up slick willy and simply admit your a man who likes pussy but unlike the proffesional politicans I have no intention of slithering under the closest rock for cover . When I lost nearly a billion dollars in one year i never quit and have no intention now .... That response would gather him support .

theONE

Quote from: Epaphroditus on October 09, 2016, 04:53:32 PM
Trump could actually do the unthinkable and come out and own the accusations during the debate , never bring up slick willy and simply admit your a man who likes pussy but unlike the proffesional politicans I have no intention of slithering under the closest rock for cover . When I lost nearly a billion dollars in one year i never quit and have no intention now .... That response would gather him support .
I think he should just ignore it, it's not big fucking deal.
I bet 90% of those butt hurts said very similar things themselves,perhaps even including Trump's running mate the Christian saint
who had to open his mouth saying that he can not defend Trump.There was no need for that statement from him.

Also in my opinion Trump should have not respond it to it, that only fuelled the retards who acting like they are so fucking pure
and never said any sexist or racist shit in their lives.

As I said in Trump thread,
"heck, I would let Trump grab my wife's pussy only if he can make America great again.
Such a small price to pay"

LadyFish

Quote from: theONE on October 09, 2016, 05:03:46 PM

As I said in Trump thread,
"heck, I would let Trump grab my wife's pussy only if he can make America great again.
Such a small price to pay"

And I bet you would let Trump fondle your balls, too, only if he can make America great again. Such a small price to pay.

They are saying that the Bush's were behind the release. If so it proves why we always have to choose in the past between 2 shitty candidates. Bush/Obama/Clinton are all the same just with side deals with different groups. But for people like Soros, its a win win either way..

Until Trump that is, which is why I think they are all banding together. The MSM is happily covering Trump's pussy comment, pretending they are all saints that heard the term for the first time, while the Podesta releases aren't being talked about.

It's a sign of the laughable situation MITD has become. People are more interested in talking politics than discussing the show; in it's own thread! Funny, but sad. I can't really blame people though.  ::)

PaulAtreides

Quote from: god of thunder on October 09, 2016, 05:22:36 PM
It's a sign of the laughable situation MITD has become. People are more interested in talking politics than discussing the show; in it's own thread! Funny, but sad. I can't really blame people though.  ::)

Well, the host has been gone forever, there's really not much to talk about.

theONE

Quote from: god of thunder on October 09, 2016, 05:22:36 PM

I think they are talking funeral or some other shit for her on her fb page :o

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Keep Rock Evil on October 09, 2016, 09:39:43 AM
Everytime I meet a white male Hillary supporter, I can't help but think they are something other than masculine or honest.

That's exactly what your lover was trying to say while he was blowing me last time. Small world but I still wouldn't want to have to paint it.  ;) :D

Lilith

Quote from: god of thunder on October 10, 2016, 08:04:39 AM
Tonight should be fun: http://midnightinthedesert.com/    ::)

I'll try to be awake!  I would hate to miss Heathers enlightened commentary on the debate.

Donald Noory

Quote from: god of thunder on October 10, 2016, 08:04:39 AM
Tonight should be fun: http://midnightinthedesert.com/    ::)

Oh great a bunch of snake-handling xian redneck mouthbreathers calling in saying because a fly landed on Hillary during the debate, that means she's Beelzebub. Praise the lard!

Donald Noory

What was Heather doing for a week anyway, polishing her brass balls?

theONE

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 10, 2016, 12:37:15 PM
What was Heather doing for a week anyway, polishing her brass balls?

she was aborting.

Quote from: theONE on October 10, 2016, 12:42:30 AM
I think they are talking funeral or some other shit for her on her fb page :o

Chant for me! Do it! Do it meow!

trostol

so once again..the girl that doesnt like/follow politics will have a show on..politics..brilliant!!!!

theONE

Quote from: god of thunder on October 10, 2016, 04:28:52 PM
Straight from the horse's mouth.

I wonder if her scull splitting headaches have anything to do with KARMA in relation to death and suicide and blown vein wishes
that (Redacted) aka Heather Wade was projecting on George Noory and Alex Jones.

hmmm,???  :o ::)

Quote from: damon on October 10, 2016, 04:55:30 PM
IS she still on the air??

Looks like she will be. Prof. Snape must have come up with the right potion.  ;D

Quote from: theONE on October 10, 2016, 04:57:58 PM
I wonder if her scull splitting headaches have anything to do with KARMA in relation to death and suicide and blown vein wishes
that (Redacted) aka Heather Wade was projecting on George Noory and Alex Jones.

hmmm,???  :o ::)

Be careful what you wish for.

theONE

Quote from: god of thunder on October 10, 2016, 04:59:26 PM
Be careful what you wish for.

As I said before [several times] in my opinion it's fine and OK to dislike George Noory and Alex Jones for their style.
It's OK to make fun of them, make jokes about them, make memes about them,...but to wish/project on them death and suicide on a public forum
is very EVIL in my opinion.

I my self don't like George's style, I think he is a intellectual midget, very seldom he has descent show.
Or Alex Jones, he is doing very important job by exposing shit, but his high pressure style of talking is too much many times 
to concentrate on the message, I'm glad that he has now few different people who are more relaxed,
...but I do not go to this very dark, very EVIL sentiment of wishing/projecting death and suicide on them.

I guess I have different moral compass than (Redacted) aka Heather Wade has.

So, I'm watching this development in her life with amazement and awe how KARMA could be part of her present suffering....

theONE

I need bit of help here.
Most of you know that English is my not second.. but is my third language, and that I admitted before on this forum
that I never went to any school to properly learn English and that I'm aware that my grammar sucks, but unless there is a English exam
when signing up for BellGab that's what you will get having international mix of members here.

To the point, I need help with understanding this sentance in the attached post from Heather's fb page:
"Arranging guests takes a lot of time and effort and cannot be done when even the smallest piece of light causes so much pain."

...is that proper English?

trostol

i feel like a lot of the people on her FB page are either bought or enjoy disappointment

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on October 10, 2016, 05:54:29 PM
i feel like a lot of the people on her FB page are either bought or enjoy disappointment

are you saying that Art has paid people off?  :o

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on October 10, 2016, 05:55:44 PM
are you saying that Art has paid people off?  :o

Art's just being grumpy on his page about Trump he has no time for his...side project

Quote from: theONE on October 10, 2016, 05:51:50 PM
I need bit of help here.
Most of you know that English is my not second.. but is my third language, and that I admitted before on this forum
that I never went to any school to properly learn English and that I'm aware that my grammar sucks, but unless there is a English exam
when signing up for BellGab that's what you will get having international mix of members here.

To the point, I need help with understanding this sentance in the attached post from Heather's fb page:
"Arranging guests takes a lot of time and effort and cannot be done when even the smallest piece of light causes so much pain."

Apparently Heather must have been suffering from a Migraine headache.   Some people are very sensitive to light when they
are experiencing a Migraine and it can increase their symptoms.  It's sloppy writing but gets the point across well enough
for an internet post.   It assumes the reader knows what is going on.

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on October 10, 2016, 05:57:50 PM
Art's just being grumpy on his page about Trump he has no time for his...side project

lol

trostol

Quote from: theONE on October 10, 2016, 05:51:50 PM
I need bit of help here.

dunno about proper english but it is worded weirdly for what he is trying to say