• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

These two idiots are fucking stupid.  Associating the BS with the Democrats impeaching Trump to the US losing WW2 to the Japs and the 3rd Riech.

Jackstar

How do you think those events aren't related?

Gunner65

I am hearing 3 idiots.  The 3rd guy is Alexander Griffin. 

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 25, 2019, 06:37:04 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Three college fuckers sitting around in a dorm room talking shit.

Pelayo

Quote from: Jackstar on September 25, 2019, 06:18:06 PM
How do you think those events aren't related?

Like far out man, it's all relative.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 25, 2019, 06:38:05 PM
Three college fuckers sitting around in a dorm room talking shit.
This reminds me of one of those round table programs on RR.

Pelayo

Americans did their fair share of laughing at the krauts.

Pelayo

Speaking of ancient Rome and etymology of names, watch this clip:                     
https://youtu.be/iQkQAU9iU7I

Pelayo

Hey you guys, I don't think there is an antidote for ddd's butt darts, so I'd dodge them if I were you.

Pelayo

Alexandria was a cosmopolitan city all right. It even had a Trump tower.

Pelayo

Speaking of pirates, watch out for the butt pirates if you ever go to ddd's neighborhood.

Pelayo

Hey you idiots, tell your idiot brainwashed America hating professor pukes, this is how you pronounce D'Medici:
https://youtu.be/QvWhsmutJFg

Pelayo

No, we don't need millions of people to come up from Mexico to fill our jobs, what we need are the idiots that get degrees in lesbian dance theory realize that their degrees are worthless and they are NOT too educated to have a minimum wage job. You guys just might be considered for a job at Chick-fil-A.

Pelayo

Hey you retards, this is the USA, there's nothing stopping anyone from reading Latin or any other language. The only thing that is stopping you is your own damn self, taking the easy way by making excuses why you can't do it. Don't be a ddd.

Slot car racing...now that brings back some nostalgic memories. They had some cool toys back in the seventies.

I posted a long time ago that there is no reason or purpose to Dietrich's shit shows other than for him to listen to his own voice. I am proven right since the last couple of shows were nothing but some stoned guys talking nonsense with Dietrich adding a grunt or a idiotic comment here and there. What a waste of bandwidth. If only You tube will do more to stamp out this sort of thing.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on September 26, 2019, 01:36:36 PM
I posted a long time ago that there is no reason or purpose to Dietrich's shit shows other than for him to listen to his own voice. I am proven right since the last couple of shows were nothing but some stoned guys talking nonsense with Dietrich adding a grunt or a idiotic comment here and there. What a waste of bandwidth. If only You tube will do more to stamp out this sort of thing.
Dietrich has been absent as of 19 September.  The past two shit-shows have been hosted by Justin White and two college kids, one of which is Dietrichs producer.

Meanwhile, Dietrich claims to be on his once yearly "secret mission" on orders from his Asian gang brothers.

Even his friends sound like Dietrich....sheesh!  I don't really listen closely to his shit shows anyway since I have better things to do with my time. Hope Dietrich stays away for good this time. "Beaver" likely told him to leave town until the imaginary assassin hired to kill him goes away since the stench from Dietrich's apartment is making him nauseous and he can't wait for Dietrich to return home much longer. Assassins prefer to whack their victims in their own homes. Less red tape that way.

Gunner65

September 27, 2019

South-side of house under porch roof was completed. Painting of porch railings and steps begins (weather permitting). Exterior lighting has been improved and digital security system w/4 cameras installed. (Front, sides and rear).

Wooden lattice will be removed in the spring and replaced with vinyl lattice after addition of new supports and preparation for further landscaping.

Work now turns to fall clean-up chores, storage of machinery - and preparation of snow removal equipment and vehicle for a long winter.

A final inspection will be made of the roof and any vulnerable areas will be sealed with plastic roofing cement.

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich has never worked a day in his worthless fucking life.  I manage a little rural property assessed to be worth 90k and he lives in a private property recently assessed at nearly 2 Million! 1240-1242 Green St.

You can view the property records online! 1242 Green Street San Francisco has a history. And owned by Chinese.  Dietrich has lived in this same lower apartment for almost 30 years!

Gunner65

The tax records for 1242 Green St San Francisco reveal they have conducted "renovations" for YEARS! And have received assistance for it.  At one point the house was said to have had almost a dozen rooms!

This is reflective of the history of the property since the late 19th century.  And continued via Chinese ownership of the property well into the 20th century with the house being rented out in separate rooms.  Being "constantly renovated" and still being listed as having 11 rooms last year!
Meanwhile, the property value has increased by nearly a million dollars in the past two years?

Something is not right with the owners and property Dietrich has been living.  I think I am going to spend more time than I should on this but it is the one factor that keeps nagging at the truth.

Why does Dietrich only go out at night?  Why does he hoard?  Why does he not do his own laundry?  Why does he hide?

Could it be that Dietrich is actually a victim?  I know this is difficult to believe - but absent truth we may never know.

Dietrich a victim? You could be right Gunner. But someone in Dietrich's position should not have lasted this long with people around him going to a lot of trouble to keep him on air, alive and protected. Something is very wrong with this picture. The only way you will know the truth is to confront Dietrich directly face to face and force him to give you some answers since he has already attacked you many times and it is your right as an American to deal with him as you see fit. You may have to find a way to bypass his security personnel. Yes, as crazy as it sounds I do think there are armed guards willing to give their life to protect this guy. Your Marine training might help you in that situation. You got to do what you have to do if you want this creep to stop attacking you. We only live once so what the hell.

Gunner65

What we do know is that Dietrich was never a US Marine. And that is the claim which I continue to contest!  Dietrich is a fraud and he knows it!  He cannot defend himself by slandering me or anyone else any longer!

And his bullshit about exposing Aquino falls apart!  It was only a matter of time.  Dietrich 2008 -2019.

Gunner65

I guess we will see what Dietrich says when he returns "victorious" from his yearly "mission down south"  And posts fake anime "photos" as proof.

Gunner65

Dietrich will then attack Judith Eggart and Venus Clark and claim they were Aquino cultists like Pavel Eduard.  And use his little college boy "hero" producer to do it.

I am hoping Dietrich never returns. I am hoping that his handlers ( Satanists, leftist democrats ) will make him disappear forever. Nothing of him will remain. Like he never existed.

Gunner65

Dietrich tried to use the birthday of a woman living in Kauai! After using a woman in San Fran claiming all sorts of shit that she was his "medical cosmetologist" and said she was a former VA employee who had access to the records of veterans!

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on September 27, 2019, 09:02:28 PM
I am hoping Dietrich never returns. I am hoping that his handlers ( Satanists, leftist democrats ) will make him disappear forever. Nothing of him will remain. Like he never existed.
Dietrich is fucked.  But he will likely come back.  And I will smash his lies again.