• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

DynamoHum

Quote from: spookcat on May 26, 2018, 08:03:35 AM
I didn't realize her bullshit was clever enough to be considered advanced.

Well advanced for her ... I will concede that ;)

malliard

Quote from: spookcat on May 26, 2018, 08:27:40 AM
Has Vara come up with the rest of the cash he was begging for in order to keep LNM on the air for June? Might be another short comeback.

^

Juan

Vara’s cash problems are probably caused by us useless eaters monitoring his program while waiting for Heather.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Juan on May 26, 2018, 08:46:20 AM
Vara’s cash problems are probably caused by us useless eaters monitoring his program while waiting for Heather.

And to think you can open it on firefox, chrome, vivaldi, mobile etc, that would be debilitating wouldn't it?

GravitySucks

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 26, 2018, 08:47:52 AM
And to think you can open it on firefox, chrome, vivaldi, mobile etc, that would be debilitating wouldn't it?

With his millions of listeners in 150 countries, our numbers are barely a pebble on the road to success.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Juan on May 26, 2018, 08:46:20 AM

Wouldn't he be making $$ with the numbers of people listening to see her crash and burn? Or does he not know about AdSense?

Spookcat

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2018, 08:50:23 AM
With his millions of listeners in 150 countries, our numbers are barely a pebble on the road to success.

Is it the same road that he wants to run over Keith on?

Spookcat

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 26, 2018, 08:56:49 AM
Wouldn't he be making $$ with the numbers of people listening to see her crash and burn? Or does he not know about AdSense?

Perhaps that money is going to his anti-troll campaign.

ItsOver

Quote from: WeinerInHand on May 26, 2018, 06:06:32 AM
Hey everybody. Noob here. I don't join forums too often but you seem like a good bunch.
Clever, dark humor. My kinda crowd!
About me:
- I've been driving truck for a little over ten years.
- Started listening to C2C to keep me company.
- I learned about Art through a Tool album when they played a snippet of the Triangulated Demonic Area 51 caller -- then youtube led me to the Area 51 Flyer.
- Youtube led me to Mel's Hole.
- Art died so I started looking around for articles and stumbled upon BellGab, and I quickly became addicted.
- I learned who Heather was and started to troll her page.
- I listened to the last GabCast and decided to join.
- That avatar pic is me, and that is my weiner in hand!
- A sincere thank you to all of you who have kept me company while being holed up in my truck for the last month or so. Cheers!
Welcome.  A weiner in hand is not quite as interesting as two in some bush.  Enjoy anyway.

TigerLily

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 26, 2018, 05:32:05 AM
So rude. I am only on my second cup of coffee, young man. 

:P

But true

Spookcat

I'm heading off. Good night/day everyone!

BettyO417

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2018, 06:45:14 PM
*slow clap* Roswells, Art has discovered my dark past--my username used to be rekcuf...

*gasp*

So there you are!! Ha!!

Reading some of the posts I had to jump over to catch up and then I came upon your post! And voila there you are recuf!! Was wondering if you found Mad Man Markum’s time machine and went to explore the future!!

WeinerInHand

Quote from: ItsOver on May 26, 2018, 09:08:22 AM
Welcome.  A weiner in hand is not quite as interesting as two in some bush.  Enjoy anyway.

:D

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 26, 2018, 09:31:18 AM
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1000398816753999875

This is the guy Heather, the self-described Art Bell Legacy, has chosen to align herself with?

a is jump

More Vara on Art Bell, as he moves THE LEGACY to LNM Radio Network.

[attachment=1]

Quote from: Chismes on May 25, 2018, 10:57:09 PM
I'm new. Where are we supposed to be for MITD (plz)?

Welcome.

Quote from: WeinerInHand on May 26, 2018, 06:06:32 AM
Hey everybody. Noob here. I don't join forums too often but you seem like a good bunch.
Clever, dark humor. My kinda crowd!
About me:
- I've been driving truck for a little over ten years.
- Started listening to C2C to keep me company.
- I learned about Art through a Tool album when they played a snippet of the Triangulated Demonic Area 51 caller -- then youtube led me to the Area 51 Flyer.
- Youtube led me to Mel's Hole.
- Art died so I started looking around for articles and stumbled upon BellGab, and I quickly became addicted.
- I learned who Heather was and started to troll her page.
- I listened to the last GabCast and decided to join.
- That avatar pic is me, and that is my weiner in hand!
- A sincere thank you to all of you who have kept me company while being holed up in my truck for the last month or so. Cheers!

Welcome.

Cowkiller

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 26, 2018, 05:47:53 AM
I tried to find it, but couldn't.  What a pleb.
I knew this was coming. 
Lasha and heather will never let this go because they will get free publicity for heathers podcast and that means more listeners and more money.  Keith made a smart move.  Its too bad, Crystal G is being pulled into their mess because she's a decent person who only meant to honor art.   The hester army is going to make crystal G problems because they believe they are in the right.

Quote from: a is jump on May 26, 2018, 09:47:28 AM

[attachment=1,msg1232363]

You're reaching Julian Assange level with these leaks. Well done. Keep 'em coming!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 26, 2018, 09:51:14 AM
I knew this was coming. 
Lasha and heather will never let this go because they will get free publicity for heathers podcast and that means more listeners and more money.  Keith made a smart move.  Its too bad, Crystal G is being pulled into their mess because she's a decent person who only meant to honor art.   The hester army is going to make crystal G problems because they believe they are in the right.
It's beyond distasteful.. but only proves how low these people really are.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 26, 2018, 09:51:14 AM
I knew this was coming. 
Its too bad, Crystal G is being pulled into their mess because she's a decent person who only meant to honor art.

^^^ I Agree, and thanks for the welcome!

Metron2267

Quote from: a is jump on May 26, 2018, 09:47:28 AM

[attachment=1,msg1232363]

Such a "classy" guy that Vara is....

>:(

Metron2267

Quote from: spookcat on May 26, 2018, 08:27:40 AM
Has Vara come up with the rest of the cash he was begging for in order to keep LNM on the air for June? Might be another short comeback.

No he has not, his counter was stuck at $500/1,000 last I checked.

He's foundering under the weight of Heather it seems...

:o

a is jump

Vara on Michael Vandeven and Art Bell:

[attachment=1]

Metron2267

Quote from: spookcat on May 26, 2018, 09:00:51 AM
Perhaps that money is going to his anti-troll campaign.

If he learns how to neutralize himself it will have been well spent... 8)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: a is jump on May 26, 2018, 10:06:14 AM
Vara on Michael Vandeven and Art Bell:

[attachment=1,msg1232380]

WOW. LMAO