• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

henge0stone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z8pnk2rvYo

this video should be enough to indict her for perjury. She lied to congress under oath. Remember when that was a felony? Well for normal citizens it is. Just another example of clinton justice vs normal citizen justice.

bateman

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/22/bahrains-prince-got-audience-with-clinton-after-donating-32-million-to-her-foundation/

QuoteBand and Abedin’s email exchanges show that Bahrain’s Crown Prince Salman had to go through the Clinton Foundation in order to set up a meeting with Clinton after the former Secretary of State declined to meet after official requests were made.

This is the happiest she's ever looked.

Quote from: rekcuf on August 22, 2016, 08:55:33 PM
God how I hate them.

I'm fine with evil people. What I'm genuinely upset about is how stupid evil people are these days. It's like everyone's IQ has plummet 30-40 points over the last decade. So when evil people do evil shit now, I'm more offended by how stupid they are and that they're trying to sucker me rather than they're evil. It's like they're too lazy and smug to not insult your intelligence while they're trying to screw you. I'm fine with evil people running the government. I just don't want incompetent evil people running the government.

Did this bubble head writer think no one would pick up on this with her two articles coming out literally a week apart? See what I'm saying? These people are stupid.

Huma is a terrorist! She 'should' be executed.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 22, 2016, 09:04:16 PM
I'm fine with evil people. What I'm genuinely upset about is how stupid evil people are these days. It's like everyone's IQ has plummet 30-40 points over the last decade. So when evil people do evil shit now, I'm more offended by how stupid they are and that they're trying to sucker me rather than they're evil. It's like they're too lazy and smug to not insult your intelligence while they're trying to screw you. I'm fine with evil people running the government. I just don't want incompetent evil people running the government.

Did this bubble head writer think no one would pick up on this with her two articles coming out literally a week apart? See what I'm saying? These people are stupid.

I hate them because they think we are all stupid. Anyone that's not a white male can hide behind 'identity politics.' It's all disturbing and disgusting.

Quote from: rekcuf on August 22, 2016, 09:07:58 PM
I hate them because they think we are all stupid. Anyone that's not a white male can hide behind 'identity politics.' It's all disturbing and disgusting.

starrmtn001

MORE Clinton Emails Unearthed! FBI Finds 15,000 More! - August 22, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uYZmCsA6F8

chefist

Correct the Record is everywhere...be on guard!

nbirnes

Quote from: chefist on August 22, 2016, 09:26:47 PM
Correct the Record is everywhere...be on guard!

Do you know how to contact them? Do they pay just anybody? I would do it for free, so there's that.

bateman

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18895

Quote> As you've likely read, the Secretary recently sustained a concussion. She had been in Europe the week of the 3rd, was  hit hard with a stomach virus when we got back to the US on the 7th. We were scheduled to head to the Middle East on Monday the 10th, but given her condition we delayed our departure by 24 hours, and then cancelled the trip entirely when it was clear she couldn't go forward with it. Towards the end of that week, her doctors came to the determination  that she had in fact sustained a concussion when she fainted, brought on by severe dehydration. Their strong advice was.a complete cancellation of her schedule this past week, which we took seriously.

chefist

Quote from: nbirnes on August 22, 2016, 09:34:06 PM
Do you know how to contact them? Do they pay just anybody? I would do it for free, so there's that.

Hi Nancy...you are too good of a person to work for them...

bateman

OH BOY.

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25404

QuoteFrom: Jake Sullivan To: Hillary Clinton Date: 2011-10-24 14:29 Subject: PROVIGIL

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05784708 Date: 10/30/2015  RELEASE IN FULL  From: Sullivan, Jacob J <SullivanJJ@state.gov>  Sent:   Tuesday, October 25, 2011 9:29 PM To:  Subject:   Provigil   So I was wrong that it was invented by the military, but right about military use of/interest in it. Background on the drug  below.  Provigil (Modafinil)  • Provigil is used to treat excessive sleepiness caused by narcolepsy or shift work sleep disorder (sleepiness during scheduled waking hours among people who work at night or on rotating shifts). It is also often prescribed to treat  excessive sleepiness in patients with Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, and multiple sclerosis. Additionally, it has also gained a following among students, truckers, and others who want to stay awake for extended periods of time.  o Modafinil was developed by the French firm Lafon and was approved by the FDA to treat narcolepsy in 1998. It is now  sold under the brand name Provigil by the Pennsylvania drugmaker Cephalon.  o Modafinil gained attention in the medical community because it is the first effective stimulant with no significant potential for abuse.  Modafinil is in a class of medications called wakefulness promoting agents; it works by changing the amounts of  certain natural substances in the area of the brain that controls sleep and wakefulness.  o The precise way that modafinil works is unknown: it seems to slow the release a GABA, a sleep promoter in the brain. It may also affect the histamine system, which is connected to sleep regulation.  o It can be used for two or three day stretches at a time, with few known side effects and little risk of addiction.  Provigil's impact on the body is different from other pick-me-ups, which tend to be indiscriminate in their function:  it confines its activity to the particular neurological processes connected with wakefulness and does not act as a broad stimulant. This is probably why it has not gained popularity as a street drug.  o Amphetamines, on the other hand, promote wakefulness by causing dopamine to flood to the brain. Dopamine is a  "broad hitter;" it sets the heart racing and makes the user feel high, impacting the entire central nervous system. Caffeine affects a different pathway that deals with the neurotransmitter adenosine, and is also a broad stimulant.  The military, for obvious reasons, is interested in the consequences of prolonged sleep deprivation and has tested  modafinil heavily, particularly on pilots.  o A study carried out by the Air Force Research Laboratory found that fatigued pilots on modafinil maintained flight accuracy within approximately 15-30 percent of baseline levels, whereas performance under the no-treatment condition  declined by as much as 60-100 percent. Here, benefits were most noticeable after 24-32 hours of continuous wakefulness. A French study yielded similar results and found that for missions of about 24 hours, modafinil for soldiers  is preferable to naps.  o In the U.S. military, modafinil has been approved for use on certain Air Force missions. The French, British, and Indian militaries have all expressed interest in modafinil.

"Take a nap"

Hillary is the ultimate in low energy. Sweet vindication.

Dicks Out 4 Harambe (Anthony Wiener is always first...)

The more I read about Huma Abedin the more my skin crawls. This is one of the most warped times in political history.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 22, 2016, 10:15:27 PM
The more I read about Huma Abedin the more my skin crawls. This is one of the most warped times in political history.

Fucking nihilists, dude.

This shit is legit making me laugh in real life. I'll have to share this with my fellow CTR shrills.

Jackstar

QuoteBen Stein: They say she’s so smart. Let’s see it on display… Even Mr. Nixon, my old boss and old pal, in the darkest days of watergate was taking press conferences, and I mean press conferences with hundreds of reporters. Why? What is she afraid of? That’s the question. She’s afraid of something. What’s she afraid of?

Steve Malzberg: What do you think of this health thing? We put up a picture earlier of her on Nantucket over the weekend at a fundraiser in a long coat and black pants. I mean, on Nantucket in August, Ben!

Ben Stein: Right. I think part of that is the story that she’s always wearing a bulletproof vest. That may have something to do with it. But I don’t think she looks well. When you see pictures of her face I hate to say this my poor dear mother had Lupus and she was taking powerful hydrocortisone and Mrs. Clinton looks to me like she’s taking hydrocortisone.

Quote from: ItsOver on August 23, 2016, 10:38:37 AM
The constant and shameless shilling by the MSM for Hil would make Goebbels proud.

*limp wristed w/ tight leather pants and no shirt* Zeek Heil!

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on August 23, 2016, 10:46:02 AM
*limp wristed w/ tight leather pants and no shirt* Zeek Heil!
Things will be wondrous in The Reich of Hil!  Utopia, I tell you!