• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

FallenSeraph

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 11:54:14 AM
When with the MITD thread be combined with Musings?

You should just go ahead and tell him you've been TheErinnF all this time.

chefist

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 12:13:17 PM
You should just go ahead and tell him you've been TheErinnF all this time.

Ha...I should...funny, I've never had to get that close to him.

ONeill

The amount of junk in this pigsty is amazing. Every square inch of the walls, of the doors, of fucking everything is covered with some clutter. I wonder why there isn't some crap nailed to the ceiling.

Also, the sheer volume of useless shit the fat cunt unboxed in his latest video abortions makes me gasp. This is a person regularly saing he's broke, starving etc. and begging people for money. This is fucking criminal.

ONeill

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 11:54:14 AM
When with the MITD thread be combined with Musings?

Yes, The General Musings tendencies of the other thread have been growing very strong as of late.

Bart Ell

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 12:20:28 PM
WINNER

I don't think his hand would get up that high unless he is creating a taint tear from the extreme pulling.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: ONeill on April 24, 2018, 12:19:23 PM
Yes, The General Musings tendencies of the other thread have been growing very strong as of late.

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 11:33:17 AM
As you well know, it is practically impossible to predict what will set George off...Amish, Mennonites, root cellars, etc....

Catfish living in his pond.

Quote from: ONeill on April 24, 2018, 12:16:37 PM
The amount of junk in this pigsty is amazing. Every square inch of the walls, of the doors, of fucking everything is covered with some clutter. I wonder why there isn't some crap nailed to the ceiling.

Also, the sheer volume of useless shit the fat cunt unboxed in his latest video abortions makes me gasp. This is a person regularly saing he's broke, starving etc. and begging people for money. This is fucking criminal.

Falkie has perfectly video-cataloged the reasons for the need of welfare reform in this country.  He should be thrown out on his ass.  There are children out there that have so fewer luxuries or caloric intake than this parasitic swine.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 24, 2018, 12:24:05 PM
Catfish living in his pond.

Haha...good one.  It has to be sand pit trout for Falkie, nothing but the best!

chefist

Quote from: Bart Ell on April 24, 2018, 12:22:42 PM
I don't think his hand would get up that high unless he is creating a taint tear from the extreme pulling.

Perineum Iam

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 10:09:31 AM
Wow, I guess I made him a little angry! 100x points for me!

George is a video game. If I were a video game developer, I'd make an Anthony Senda game with a little retro-pixel guy in an apartment. You have to clean it but packages keep coming at lightning speed. You get bonus points if you can make him yell, catch a cat or force him to pay a bill. Sometimes a pixelated Kathy comes by and wipes out all your points until you jump over her, like those rolling barrels in Donkey Kong.

https://youtu.be/23Og8hSEX5I

Close but the real challenge is to make him not yell without giving him stuff. You can easily keep on his good side by buying gems from the company then giving him one as he gets upset (I am thinking current Facebook style gaming). 
You never know what will upset the little guy or make him laugh so it is a guessing game. Say or do the wrong thing too many times and you get thrown out and you need to buy a new bag of gems for $4.99.

Warning!

I have been watching Timothy Birmingham randomly because he is a good natured Falkie that is more self aware. Like in this video. He knows he is not great but he has fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWf7DYHwsB8

I ran into a tribute to a gal named Penny. Turns out they were a couple for 33 years and one night she died in her sleep. He talked about her a lot and it was sad (but she was a happy sweet version of Kathy in a way).

But I ran into one called "She is still sleeping" and it starts with Timothy showing Penny still 'asleep' past noon. He says she must have really been tired because she never sleeps in that late but it is the day of her death. She is NOT sleeping.
Just a warning that he is kind of fun to watch but that is in there and it was chilling.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 24, 2018, 12:53:12 PM
Warning!

I have been watching Timothy Birmingham randomly because he is a good natured Falkie that is more self aware. Like in this video. He knows he is not great but he has fun.

I ran into a tribute to a gal named Penny. Turns out they were a couple for 33 years and one night she died in her sleep. He talked about her a lot and it was sad (but she was a happy sweet version of Kathy in a way).

But I ran into one called "She is still sleeping" and it starts with Timothy showing Penny still 'asleep' past noon. He says she must have really been tired because she never sleeps in that late but it is the day of her death. She is NOT sleeping.
Just a warning that he is kind of fun to watch but that is in there and it was chilling.

SHEEEEEZUS. That's how I found my dad. I thought he was just sleeping off a hangover from the Vikings game the night before. The third time I checked on him and he was still in the same position, I got the bright idea to go over to his bed and see if he needed water or something. That's when I realized he hadn't actually been "sleeping" all morning.

It'll forever haunt me: If I would've done that the first time I checked him, maybe I could've performed CPR. The paramedics assured me that it still would've been too late, but I still can't erase the memory of me messing around the house all morning thinking he was sleeping late when he was really gone.

At least he looked really peaceful though. That's how I wanna go.

Sorry to bring the thread down, but yeah, it's a bitch when you think someone's sleeping late and they're really ... not.   :(

Quote from: Bart Ell on April 24, 2018, 12:22:42 PM
OMG !
first we had slow Kathy and herrr bleeding cooter
now, having been apprised of George’s tremendous upper body strength, it may be just possible that we will have...
Falkie and his bleeding taint

maybe a new angle on a grift ?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 24, 2018, 12:53:12 PM
Warning!

George “almost fell asleep” during a LIVE YOUTUBE...
anybody taking bets on if that is how he might go ?

just “fall asleep” during a live event ?
we would know ASAP as soon as a TROLL came on board chat and wasn’t immediately chastised and thrown off...

Question is ...
Would ANYONE call 911 ?
and IF they did, would they even BOTHER RESPONDING ?

chefist

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 01:02:18 PM
SHEEEEEZUS. That's how I found my dad. I thought he was just sleeping off a hangover from the Vikings game the night before. The third time I checked on him and he was still in the same position, I got the bright idea to go over to his bed and see if he needed water or something. That's when I realized he hadn't actually been "sleeping" all morning.

It'll forever haunt me: If I would've done that the first time I checked him, maybe I could've performed CPR. The paramedics assured me that it still would've been too late, but I still can't erase the memory of me messing around the house all morning thinking he was sleeping late when he was really gone.

At least he looked really peaceful though. That's how I wanna go.

Sorry to bring the thread down, but yeah, it's a bitch when you think someone's sleeping late and they're really ... not.   :(

Wow...tough way to find him. Mine died a few minutes before I arrived...at least my brothers and sisters were with him...

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 24, 2018, 12:24:28 PM
Falkie has perfectly video-cataloged the reasons for the need of welfare reform in this country.  He should be thrown out on his ass.  There are children out there that have so fewer luxuries or caloric intake than this parasitic swine.
that is precisely why I recommended offing the FAT BOY !
imagine, if you will, rendering his fat into lamp oil for the Amish
AND saving all that food !

Damn, that would light and feed the Amish for generations !

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 11:20:31 AM
George is Lurking....
--------------------------------------------------------------

Someone on this list is either forwarding my email to chefist or is chefist from bellgab
My email to keith rowland was just published to bellgab
accordingly, with certain exceptions, I can assume that all my emails are being sent to chefist, the major troll and enemy of me and libeler and slanderer
I will only inform people of my videos from now on
obviously in all probability the new people on the list are most likely to be doing this.
its a despicable thing to do.
but that is nothing new when it comes to those who dwell in the cesspool that is bellgab

I can be certain it is not jeremy, justin, abram, jim harrold, or jim malliard, or curtis or steve

the former sundered circle as well as area 51 drone are suspects as well.

I expect to be notified that THIS email will also be published on the sewer as so many of my supposed private ( which never are ) communications have been forward to chefist or others

so much for supposed friends.

there's a reason why I got the be paranoid and trust no one shirt

this kind of bs is a huge reason to suspect most of you given that with exceptions

thanks a lot my so-called friends who continually act NOT in my best interests.

so you are on his mailing list ?
I am jealous !

and I didn’t think Falkie EVER READ “HIS THREAD”...
guess I was wrong on that one

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 24, 2018, 01:08:37 PM

we would know ASAP as soon as a TROLL came on board chat and wasn’t immediately chastised and thrown off...

Question is ...
Would ANYONE call 911 ?
and IF they did, would they even BOTHER RESPONDING ?

Sure they would...And tell the operator that Senda lived somewhere in Alaska.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 24, 2018, 01:08:37 PM

This made me laugh so hard.

I'm still weeding through last night's live video. I'm at the point where he "found a Godzilla shirt downstairs." Some poor dude probably had it hanging over a rail to dry.

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 24, 2018, 01:16:30 PM
so you are on his mailing list ?
I am jealous !

and I didn’t think Falkie EVER READ “HIS THREAD”...
guess I was wrong on that one

Should I admit or deny?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 01:37:24 PM
This made me laugh so hard.

I'm still weeding through last night's live video. I'm at the point where he "found a Godzilla shirt downstairs." Some poor dude probably had it hanging over a rail to dry.

They should know the drill by now if they live anywhere near Senda. If they leave it out to dry, park their shopping outside the door as they unlock it and sort their stuff out, it's fair game to be rehomed by Senda.