• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

mikuthing01

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 21, 2017, 06:12:58 PM

Is anyone hearing crickets?  I think this is because the clucks are following Meister's lead and boycotting the thread because we have hurt their feelings.  Of course their doing so at this particular time is very convenient in that the Left's fraudulent claims that their rejection by the electorate was due to a vicious plot by Trump and Putin to steel the election has fallen flat.  It would appear that at a time when the dishonesty and corruption of the Dems is increasingly coming to light and their MSM coconspirators are having to eat their words, those who gleefully posted the worst of this fantastical claptrap and presented lengthy supporting arguments have decided to remain silent rather than face the music. (I won't mention the Republicans continued success in congressional elections.)  Despite their shunning us and depriving us of their valuable commentary and sparkling wit, my life seems to be unchanged except that a nagging pain in my right buttock has disappeared.

maybe it's finally over and they drank the last of the kool aid and went to sleep.

Dr. MD MD

Trump is just fucking ripping it up at his rally. He's having fun and he should!  :D

albrecht

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰01 on June 21, 2017, 06:20:37 PM
maybe it's finally over and they drank the last of the kool aid and went to sleep.

I know I repeat this stuff but "fake news" bothers me. It was "Flavor Aid," not "Kool-Aid," that was used by the Democratic Party connected cult leader Jone's mass suicide/murder. A different powder drink mix and different company even. Not doubt though that the corporate executives at Jel Sert appreciate that so many people equate Kool-Aid with the tragic event. (Unless you are one that goes down the CIA rabbit hole.  ;) )

mikuthing01

Quote from: albrecht on June 21, 2017, 06:31:11 PM
I know I repeat this stuff but "fake news" bothers me. It was "Flavor Aid," not "Kool-Aid," that was used by the Democratic Party connected cult leader Jone's mass suicide/murder. A different powder drink mix and different company even. Not doubt though that the corporate executives at Jel Sert appreciate that so many people equate Kool-Aid with the tragic event. (Unless you are one that goes down the CIA rabbit hole.  ;) )

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on June 21, 2017, 06:31:11 PM

In the interest of full disclosure I think you should acknowledge that you own Kraft Foods stock.  :)

Gd5150

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰01 on June 21, 2017, 06:37:55 PM

I could totally tell the difference. Everyone knows Pepsi lacks that rust flavor that we Coke fans have grown to love. 😄

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 21, 2017, 06:27:18 PM
Trump is just fucking ripping it up at his rally. He's having fun and he should!  :D

If Trump would cut back on his use of the word "beautiful" a bit it would be a plus but you're right, he's rockin' the house.  He has a right to indulge in an end zone celebration after what the left has put him through.  Using The Rolling Stones cut at the close was a stroke of genius.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 21, 2017, 07:21:15 PM
If Trump would cut back on his use of the word "beautiful" a bit it would be a plus but you're right, he's rockin' the house.  He has a right to indulge in an end zone celebration after what the left has put him through.  Using The Rolling Stones cut at the close was a stroke of genius.

There was a point about halfway through where, attempting to prompt the crowd to shout about the Paris accord, he pointed at them and yelled "Pee!"  I am waiting for that to show up on youtube.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 21, 2017, 07:46:48 PM
There was a point about halfway through where, attempting to prompt the crowd to shout about the Paris accord, he pointed at them and yelled "Pee!"  I am waiting for that to show up on youtube.
Especially with regard to the faked "dossier."

by the way, for any interested, one of the Presidential candidates Trump beat, Zoltan Iztvan, was on Ground Zero last night. I didn't hear but might revisited because that guy is a trip.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 21, 2017, 07:46:48 PM

The stories about his fascination with urinating females are exaggerated. 

Now that all those articles about a tight race and possible Democrat win have been shown to be fake news - as predicted - I'm wondering if Facebook, Google, and the other ''social media'' clods that vowed to scour their sites for fake news and eliminate it were doing so in the run up to the election? 

And if not, why not?

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 21, 2017, 08:15:06 PM
Now that all those articles about a tight race and possible Democrat win have been shown to be fake news - as predicted - I'm wondering if Facebook, Google, and the other ''social media'' clods that vowed to scour their sites for fake news and eliminate it were doing so in the run up to the election? 

And if not, why not?
That is obvious. What is better to see is that despite the "social media" billionaires promoting certain "news," steering social movements, and funding politicians and manipulating polls that their candidates, and party, STILL continue to lose when comes time to actual voting.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 21, 2017, 08:15:06 PM

And if not, why not?

It doesn't fit the right narrative.  ;)

chefist

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰01 on June 21, 2017, 06:20:37 PM

Interesting note...my brother was in the Illinois National Guard and was sent down there (Guiana) for cleanup.  He had to go into the jungle to find the bodies hidden in the undergrowth. He says it still haunts him today.

3OctaveFart

Not really.

This thread has become an echo chamber and many of its actors - don't take this the wrong way now - are a bore.

It's also summer, you shut-ins. Have a nice week.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 21, 2017, 08:18:37 PM
That is obvious. What is better to see is that despite the "social media" billionaires promoting certain "news," steering social movements, and funding politicians and manipulating polls that their candidates, and party, STILL continue to lose when comes time to actual voting.

It makes me wonder, given the extent to which Russian bots, fake news sites, data analytics and dubious Macedonians have been hyped recently, how much of it is really professional jealousy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 21, 2017, 08:35:49 PM
It makes me wonder, given the extent to which Russian bots, fake news sites, data analytics and dubious Macedonians have been hyped recently, how much of it is really professional jealousy.

100% Which should tell you everything you need to know about the emotional maturity level of the average Democrat these days.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 21, 2017, 08:35:49 PM
Speaking of which, sorta  ;)
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/21/why-the-white-house-is-reading-greek-history-215287

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 21, 2017, 08:48:55 PM
Haha well I'd much rather they read Thucydides than that fortune-cookie writer Sun Tzu.
Come on. His classic "Help! I'm trapped in a Chinese fortune cookie factory." line in itself merits reading some of his work.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 21, 2017, 08:29:30 PM
Not really.

This thread has become an echo chamber and many of its actors - don't take this the wrong way now - are a bore.

It's also summer, you shut-ins. Have a nice week.

Shame about the GOP cutting their Medicaid/SSI. Maybe they can find a decent job with health benefits in Trump's growing coal industry.

Lt.Uhura

While Trump congratulates himself for a thousand coal mining jobs, China is poised to become the world leader in alternative energy.

Tesla eyes Shanghai for its new auto plant

The possible partnership came after China's top planning body voiced its support for international cooperation in electric cars, plug-in hybrids and fuel cell cars.

http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/business/2017-06/21/content_29826520.htm

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on June 21, 2017, 10:21:48 PM
While Trump congratulates himself for a thousand coal mining jobs, China is poised to become the world leader in alternative energy.

The possible partnership came after China's top planning body voiced its support for international cooperation in electric cars, plug-in hybrids and fuel cell cars.

You should move there. It sounds like a worker's paradise.  :D

Hog

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 21, 2017, 08:01:25 PM
The stories about his fascination with urinating females are exaggerated.
That was Hitler, so long as they "popped a squat" on his face.  Sick F%^k.

peace
Hog

albrecht

Quote from: Hog on June 21, 2017, 11:08:50 PM
That was Hitler, so long as they "popped a squat" on his face.  Sick F%^k.

peace
Hog
I never heard that one about the one-baller but did, with much unfortunate documentation, about Chuck Berry, RIP. Goes to show you, I guess, that one must separate the person from their product? Or not? I don't know. Some really good works were done but outright bad people or, at least, those with some weird fetishes or crimes. Hollywood is build on them.

albrecht

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on June 21, 2017, 10:21:48 PM

So he will find another country to get tax-breaks and government or PLA "green" funding? Great! It would be hilarious if they burn US and Canadian coal (or sent back from at least our ports) to charge up the subsidized electric cars. But I'm all for the expansion of US businesses and taking advantage. I would, if I were a shareholder, question Shanghai as the best place for the plant considering the prices but I'm not privy to whatever "incentives" given/promised, usually there are far better/cheaper places in China for factory-towns but? Some advice- the young girls and women are better. Small hands, families don't want girls, work harder, and more fun for bosses, party leaders, and for those foreign investor trips.