• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Just another reason why the USA is doomed

Started by FightTheFuture, August 11, 2014, 09:15:09 AM

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Zoo on August 14, 2014, 04:39:26 PM
So what does this have to do with a cop shooting a young man to death!!1
Zoo, I am embarrassed to have to tell you that "The General" is one of our prime "code" racists. 

The study The General proudly and confidently cited was sourced by the "New Century Foundation", an organization whose founder, Jared Taylor, proudly proclaims his group as "white separatist." They believe racial homogeneity is the key to happiness and social order.

Many of our posters, if you have followed the immigration debate on the threads, are clandestine "white separatists" who use code like an "academic study extrapolated from FBI statistics" to justify denigrating blacks and latinos as prone to criminal behavior.

This is supposed to, in turn, justify the use of force when blacks are non-compliant with police direction.  Since, according to the "science" blacks are pre-disposed toward violent behavior, cops are well within their protocol to shoot first and ask questions later.  Like when a black man is selling loose cigarettes it requires 6 NYPD officers and chokeholds to "bring him to justice" or when an older black woman walks on a highway median it is incumbent upon the CHP officer to beat her with his fists to "ensure her safety".

Welcome to the seedier side of Bellgab... :(

The General

OR, we could just all grow up and admit that there is a problem in the black community - and admit that observing this simple fact does not make you a racist.  But I don't suppose that will ever happen.

Zoo

Quote from: NowhereInTime on August 14, 2014, 05:54:27 PM
Zoo, I am embarrassed to have to tell you that "The General" is one of our prime "code" racists. 

The study The General proudly and confidently cited was sourced by the "New Century Foundation", an organization whose founder, Jared Taylor, proudly proclaims his group as "white separatist." They believe racial homogeneity is the key to happiness and social order.

Many of our posters, if you have followed the immigration debate on the threads, are clandestine "white separatists" who use code like an "academic study extrapolated from FBI statistics" to justify denigrating blacks and latinos as prone to criminal behavior.

This is supposed to, in turn, justify the use of force when blacks are non-compliant with police direction.  Since, according to the "science" blacks are pre-disposed toward violent behavior, cops are well within their protocol to shoot first and ask questions later.  Like when a black man is selling loose cigarettes it requires 6 NYPD officers and chokeholds to "bring him to justice" or when an older black woman walks on a highway median it is incumbent upon the CHP officer to beat her with his fists to "ensure her safety".

Welcome to the seedier side of Bellgab... :(

Well thats sad!!1

NowhereInTime

Quote from: The General on August 14, 2014, 06:12:23 PM
OR, we could just all grow up and admit that there is a problem in the black community - and admit that observing this simple fact does not make you a racist.  But I don't suppose that will ever happen.
Yes, there is a problem in the black community.  At no point in American history have blacks experienced a period of equality, opportunity, and freedom from institutional harassment that whites have enjoyed.
What say we end all the real nonsense and see what happens if black Americans are given the same access, services, and institutional respect as whites?  And not for 2 or 3 years, either.  Permanently.  It may take a generation, but you will see a stronger, more engaged black America.
But I don't suppose that will ever happen.

Quick Karl

Quote from: The General on August 14, 2014, 06:12:23 PM

As always, I am awed by your wisdom and concise diagnoses.

I am sure that if a mob of angry young black men ripped Nitwit from his car at an intersection and crushed his worthless empty head with a brick, he would call it justifiable because of his own festering seething racism - a racism that he endeavors to disguise with his compulsive liberal horse shit (because only a racist would believe the black community is too stupid to help themselves and needs his voice) - and he would further call you a racist for suggesting the perpetrator face justice for the act, even though I would call it an act of patriotism at its finest and would give the brick-wielder a medal, in this case...

Or do you think he would cry like a girl-child and demand that the country pay for his medical pays and support him forever?

Two wrongs NEVER equal a right - but assholes like Nitwit are happier to fan the flames of any injustice to encourage more division.

It's what he lives for; it's what makes him 'happy'...

b_dubb

Any Canadians interested in adopting a 43 year old web developer? I can wipe my own ass.

Quick Karl

Quote from: b_dubb on August 14, 2014, 07:25:10 PM
Any Canadians interested in adopting a 43 year old web developer (that debates like a 12-yr old)? I can wipe my own ass.

Where do I send your plane ticket?

Bart Ell

Any Canadians interested in adopting a 43 year old web developer? I can wipe my own ass.

A toilet trained spider?

Just today I watched a couple of your fellow countrymen "move" to Canada by rowing across the Niagara River... or they were running drugs.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 14, 2014, 07:21:19 PM

I am sure that if a mob of angry young black men ripped Nitwit from his car at an intersection and crushed his worthless empty head with a brick, he would call it justifiable because of his own festering seething racism - a racism that he endeavors to disguise with his compulsive liberal horse shit (because only a racist would believe the black community is too stupid to help themselves and needs his voice) - and he would further call you a racist for suggesting the perpetrator face justice for the act, even though I would call it an act of patriotism at its finest and would give the brick-wielder a medal, in this case...

Or do you think he would cry like a girl-child and demand that the country pay for his medical pays and support him forever?

Two wrongs NEVER equal a right - but assholes like Nitwit are happier to fan the flames of any injustice to encourage more division.

It's what he lives for; it's what makes him 'happy'...
Incoherent.  Aside from "blah blah, I hate Nitwit blah", what is your point? What is this second wrong to which you refer?
What an idiotic response. Even for you.

Quick Karl

Quote from: NowhereInTime on August 14, 2014, 08:27:27 PM
Incoherent.  Aside from "blah blah, I hate Nitwit blah", what is your point? What is this second wrong to which you refer?
What an idiotic response. Even for you.

Awww you sound sad, you moron.

Rioting and destroying other people's businesses because of a police injustice - is two fucking wrongs you pathetic ass suck.

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 14, 2014, 07:21:19 PM

... usual insane rantings and poor punctuation ...
The General is a good and decent man.

I doubt he would cross the street to piss on your face if your beard was on fire.

The General

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on August 14, 2014, 09:38:39 PM
The General is a good and decent man.

I doubt he would cross the street to piss on your face if your beard was on fire.

Don't you wanna join in the fun and call me a racist? 
And I like Karl.  I like you too.  Do I really have to choose??
Can't people of differing opinions be friends anymore?

Quote from: The General on August 14, 2014, 09:52:11 PM
Don't you wanna join in the fun and call me a racist? 
And I like Karl.  I like you too.  Do I really have to choose??
Can't people of differing opinions be friends anymore?
Nope.  That makes about as much sense as owning a Fender and a Gibson. 

Looks like the "victim", Michael Brown, had just strong-arm robbed a store mere minutes before being gunned down. If it IS true that he robbed, and beat that poor woman, as they are saying, then he received his just punishment.

https://twitter.com/brettblumekmox/status/500291013521334272/photo/1

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 14, 2014, 08:36:19 PM
Awww you sound sad, you moron.

Rioting and destroying other people's businesses because of a police injustice - is two fucking wrongs you pathetic ass suck.
God, you are vile.  At what point did I advocate rioting? Destroying anybody's life?
This is the reason people don't respect you.  You are without substance and truth. (And love, common sense, common decency,  and any virtue.)

Quick Karl

Quote from: NowhereInTime on August 15, 2014, 11:46:21 AM
God, you are vile.  At what point did I advocate rioting? Destroying anybody's life?
This is the reason people don't respect you.  You are without substance and truth. (And love, common sense, common decency,  and any virtue.)

Are you oblivious or just stupid?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 15, 2014, 12:53:18 PM
Are you oblivious or just stupid?
Clearly neither.  If you believe otherwise, then that further proves my point.

Zoo

Quote from: Catsmile on August 15, 2014, 02:23:56 PM

Nice! Catesmile

For those saying he got his. So what if he stole some $40 dollars in cigars and physically pushed a man. What does that have to do about getting shoot while you have your hands up suredering? He should of been arrested not shot!!1   

b_dubb

Did the police change their story? I don't remember any robbery being part of the story.

analog kid

Quote from: b_dubb on August 16, 2014, 01:56:05 AM
Did the police change their story? I don't remember any robbery being part of the story.

Their story evolved after some surveillance footage was found and released. Similar to how there was no mention of the officer getting injured in the initial report of press release, then suddenly we learn he was so beat up he had to go to the hospital.

Zoo

Quote from: analog kid on August 16, 2014, 03:31:27 AM
Their story evolved after some surveillance footage was found and released. Similar to how there was no mention of the officer getting injured in the initial report of press release, then suddenly we learn he was so beat up he had to go to the hospital.

Funny how that is. I wonder why the Brown Family is still waitting for Officer Darrin Wilson statement it has been a week.
Plus I would like to give props to those who stop the rioters from doing more damage. It was nice to see a group of young men stand in front of buildings to stop more looting. Also how the community was helping clean the places that were hit clean up!!1

jazmunda

We'll take you if you do something about that awful accent.

http://youtu.be/qg48ZZ2wYfM

albrecht

Some interesting pictures from the memorial for the "gentle giant" who tragically died at 18. Apparently he was already a big aficionado of various forms of alcohol, despite being not of a legal age. And, of course, the cough syrup. Strange, when I was a kid (and even today) I thought that stuff tastes like crap but apparently "youths" today enjoy it as a drink. Also note that MD 20/20. Always a fav.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/protester-carries-wooden-cross-to-ferguson-shrine-for-michael-brown/

One possible solution is maybe ban some of this fortified alcohol products in this "hood?" It takes some doing and vendors will likely sue but faced with stores being looted or not stock some product maybe they will obey the ordinance. We did it and it cut down on the bums and element just "hanging out" drinking the swill in a section of downtown.

SciFiAuthor

I think it's a good idea to remember that most of the black people in Ferguson are currently hiding in their houses hoping to hell that the looters don't start targeting their homes. They're the real victims here. Would you want a riot a few hundred yards from where you live? I guarantee you that they don't either.

This truly is a complete clusterfuck of a current event. Once again, the media created a narrative about a police shooting before any real facts came out. Before I start, the police in the US are fucked up and militant and need to be reined in. But the media is the real problem here. This thing worked just like Trayvon, they first toted out the innocent image, then that gets tarnished by reality as we find out the person really was, but the damage is already done. The riots had already started. The media is fucking inciting violence in the US at this stage with their narratives and it's hurting the 99% of black people in Ferguson who aren't rioting but hiding in their houses.

And then we have two bullshit groups that shouldn't be there at all:

1. Rioters and looters. These are simply the shit disturbers, some of them from so far away as Texas, that just like to fuck shit up and loot. This is not black America, these are shit disturbers.

2. People who make a great living grifting the civil rights movement such as Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and a handful of other "preachers" that are hanging around down there driving the protests as though it has anything-the-fuck to do with religion. These people make their living dividing people racially, not bringing them together. They WANT racial division, because it forms the core of their income. The sooner everyone realizes that, the better. The civil rights movement, unfortunately, is now run by a bunch of frauds. MLK they are not.

Changing the behavior of the police is the easiest part of this and unfortunately I think this is where the black community fails and needs encouragement to get involved. They should go to the city council meetings, meet with the mayor; these are the people that can effect change. Meet with the police chief, they are public officials and will hear complaints. Raise awareness of abuses on social media, do it peacefully and do it based on the facts rather than a media narrative. Then this kind of shit wouldn't happen and groups 1 and 2 would have no way of screwing everything up for everyone. Finally, the media needs to be held accountable for inciting violence.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 17, 2014, 09:15:14 PM
... And then we have two bullshit groups that shouldn't be there at all...

You left out the President and his stooge, Eric Holder.

Unless they are included under the race grifters

Quote from: albrecht on August 17, 2014, 03:16:01 PM
Some interesting pictures from the memorial for the "gentle giant" who tragically died at 18. Apparently he was already a big aficionado of various forms of alcohol, despite being not of a legal age. And, of course, the cough syrup. Strange, when I was a kid (and even today) I thought that stuff tastes like crap but apparently "youths" today enjoy it as a drink. Also note that MD 20/20. Always a fav.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/protester-carries-wooden-cross-to-ferguson-shrine-for-michael-brown/

One possible solution is maybe ban some of this fortified alcohol products in this "hood?" It takes some doing and vendors will likely sue but faced with stores being looted or not stock some product maybe they will obey the ordinance. We did it and it cut down on the bums and element just "hanging out" drinking the swill in a section of downtown.
Are you suggesting that all kids who drink when they are underage should be shot dead, or just the black ones?

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 17, 2014, 09:15:14 PM
I think it's a good idea to remember that most of the black people in Ferguson are currently hiding in their houses hoping to hell that the looters don't start targeting their homes. They're the real victims here. Would you want a riot a few hundred yards from where you live? I guarantee you that they don't either.

This truly is a complete clusterfuck of a current event. Once again, the media created a narrative about a police shooting before any real facts came out. Before I start, the police in the US are fucked up and militant and need to be reined in. But the media is the real problem here. This thing worked just like Trayvon, they first toted out the innocent image, then that gets tarnished by reality as we find out the person really was, but the damage is already done. The riots had already started. The media is fucking inciting violence in the US at this stage with their narratives and it's hurting the 99% of black people in Ferguson who aren't rioting but hiding in their houses.

And then we have two bullshit groups that shouldn't be there at all:

1. Rioters and looters. These are simply the shit disturbers, some of them from so far away as Texas, that just like to fuck shit up and loot. This is not black America, these are shit disturbers.

2. People who make a great living grifting the civil rights movement such as Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and a handful of other "preachers" that are hanging around down there driving the protests as though it has anything-the-fuck to do with religion. These people make their living dividing people racially, not bringing them together. They WANT racial division, because it forms the core of their income. The sooner everyone realizes that, the better. The civil rights movement, unfortunately, is now run by a bunch of frauds. MLK they are not.

Changing the behavior of the police is the easiest part of this and unfortunately I think this is where the black community fails and needs encouragement to get involved. They should go to the city council meetings, meet with the mayor; these are the people that can effect change. Meet with the police chief, they are public officials and will hear complaints. Raise awareness of abuses on social media, do it peacefully and do it based on the facts rather than a media narrative. Then this kind of shit wouldn't happen and groups 1 and 2 would have no way of screwing everything up for everyone. Finally, the media needs to be held accountable for inciting violence.
When armed activists show up from across the country at Clive Bundy's ranch, people on the right hail them as heroes and patriots.  They blame the Feds for causing an escalation.  When largely peaceful protesters, the majority of them black, show up from across the country, the right calls them provocateurs, and praises the military tactics of the police.

And then the right blames black people for constantly bringing up race.

b_dubb

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on August 17, 2014, 10:15:25 PM
When armed activists show up from across the country at Clive Bundy's ranch, people on the right hail them as heroes and patriots.  They blame the Feds for causing an escalation.  When largely peaceful protesters, the majority of them black, show up from across the country, the right calls them provocateurs, and praises the military tactics of the police.

And then the right blames black people for constantly bringing up race.
RCD excellent points!