• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

area51drone

Quote from: littlechris on February 02, 2015, 06:11:57 AM
Sir, you are liable to cause ulcers with that kind of FILTH!!

THIS IS AN ULCER FREE ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't talked or even called Falkie for quite a while now.  His ulcers are his own doing.    FALKIE, PUT DOWN THE HAAGEN DAZS.  RIGHT NOW.

littlechris

Quote from: area51drone on February 02, 2015, 06:14:17 AM
I haven't talked or even called Falkie for quite a while now.  His ulcers are his own doing.    FALKIE, PUT DOWN THE HAAGEN DAZS.  RIGHT NOW.

I offered to send him to Youtube bootcamp this summer.

Still havent heard back from him.

Did Falkie see his shadow this morning?

Falkie2013

No shadow.
I went out to feed the cats after the 2nd video. It's still dark & foggy out.
Drank some of Target's no pulp orange juice. It's terrible with a horrible aftertaste.
No Haagen Daas here. Have Fruitopia fruit bars in the freezer.
Sometime this week some fresh fruit and I will finally unpack my Jack LaLanne juicer and do a video on it.
I was busy all weekend and next 2 days DMV  & trip to Sacramento.

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on February 02, 2015, 06:34:01 AM
I offered to send him to Youtube bootcamp this summer.

Still havent heard back from him.

Gee, YOU told me in an inbox NOT to contact YOU unless I was willing to " promote " my " brand ", remember ?

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

littlechris

Sir,

Your copy and paste skills have improved tremendously!

Ill call midweek after you've returned  from sac.

I am still looking for a XXXXL superman costume.

-

Falkie2013

MV/Liberace!

Falkie... when you receive a personal message from someone, you can not reply to the person by replying to the notification email.  If you do, then the reply comes to me since the notification email comes from the bellgab forum system, not from the user you're communicating with.  In short, you should not reply to the PM notification email.  It's just a notification.  You must reply by visiting your PM inbox on the forum and replying there.  I've sent you two emails explaining this, but you've apparently still not figured this out.

edit:  and someone please quote this post in case he has me on ignore.

Catsmile

Quote from: MV on February 02, 2015, 03:51:14 PM
Falkie... when you receive a personal message from someone, you can not reply to the person by replying to the notification email.  If you do, then the reply comes to me since the notification email comes from the bellgab forum system, not from the user you're communicating with.  In short, you should not reply to the PM notification email.  It's just a notification.  You must reply by visiting your PM inbox on the forum and replying there.  I've sent you two emails explaining this, but you've apparently still not figured this out.

QFT... YO!

edit: Someone please quote MVz post in case he has me on ignore.

Falkie2013

Sorry about that. I won't do it in the future.

ACE of CLUBS

The 'meaningless poll' has been boycotted ...... it ain't worth a pinch 'o coonshit now ........ Bwwwwww haaaa haaaa

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on February 02, 2015, 10:03:48 AM
Sir,

Your copy and paste skills have improved tremendously!

Ill call midweek after you've returned  from sac.

I am still looking for a XXXXL superman costume.

-

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) Art Bell's Return in July ! !!!

Video on Ed Shames after I get back from the post office.

MV/Liberace!

Falkie... YOU ARE STILL DOING THIS!!! Fucking hell.

bateman

Quote from: MV on February 05, 2015, 11:26:54 PM

Tom was never this rude in his MySpace bulletins.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bateman on February 05, 2015, 11:32:02 PM
Tom was never this rude in his MySpace bulletins.

For a second I thought you meant Dannheiser.

jazmunda

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 02, 2015, 08:16:25 PM

Sorry about that. I won't do it in the future.

Perhaps time runs differently for Falkie. He might be like Benjamin Button. The next videos of Falkie might be of a handsome thin dude on a motorcycle. Personally I can't wait for the soiled diaper ones.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: jazmunda on February 05, 2015, 11:42:10 PM
Personally I can't wait for the soiled diaper ones.

I think we're treated to that in the present. Each and every time.

littlechris

Quote from: jazmunda on February 05, 2015, 11:42:10 PM
The next videos of Falkie might be of a handsome thin dude on a motorcycle. 

Falkie circa early 70's I beleive. Good looking kid.

Yorkshire pud

Give him chance man! He's got 'walking and talking at the  same time' introductory module ( five days- power point and short aural test) soon. He can't be expected to know all about this goddam interweb too. He has a new iphone..donations to sustain his vast girth welcome.

area51drone

Quote from: littlechris on February 06, 2015, 12:15:43 AM
Falkie circa early 70's I beleive. Good looking kid.

I asked him once if he was fucking the shit out of that chick and he said no.  I wonder why??  He's got his arms all over both of them though, so..