• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Norm

Quote from: SergeantMajor on June 05, 2018, 01:03:34 PM
Artbelllegacy.com still down. Will there be a show tonight? Can’t wait to hear what Sourwhiskey Vera ha# to say.

The DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) took it down. It won't be back, trust me I watch Perry Mason daily.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 05, 2018, 12:56:05 PM

*le sigh*

You two ought to collaborate. This guy sounds like the new Earl of Rochester. He's just the thing you need to ginger up your anaemic poetic whimsy. No offence

69CheckMate

Quote from: Juan on June 05, 2018, 01:01:03 PM
But the bordellos have photos of their women and Heather doesn’t like to be photographed.

She could answer the phone.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: teknoslag on June 05, 2018, 01:12:55 PM
It's impossible to post the proof here without inadvertently doxxing anyone, but I'll put it this way...

- Any public records search on Heather Wade shows that a 42 year old woman by the name currently lives in Pahrump, NV.

- That Heather Wade has relatives' names listed on those records, one of whom is a woman by the name of Ann Leonard.

- There is also an Ann Leonard who is listed as living/having lived at an address that is only one digit removed from Art's address. In fact, it's the house next door.

- Records also show that the address where Ann Leonard lives/lived was sold on March 15, 2018.

- The current owner that address was sold to is Heather Wade.

So, technically she doesn't have to walk next door. She is next door. Where Ann Leonard, a woman by the same name as one of her relatives, lived/lives.

That's kind of fucking crazy!!  :o

teknoslag

It's impossible to post the proof here without inadvertently doxxing anyone, but I'll put it this way...

- Any public records search on Heather Wade shows that a 42 year old woman by the name currently lives in Pahrump, NV.

- That Heather Wade has relatives' names listed on those records, one of whom is a woman by the name of Ann Leonard.

- There is also an Ann Leonard who is listed as living/having lived at an address that is only one digit removed from Art's address. In fact, it's the house next door.

- Records also show that the address where Ann Leonard lives/lived was sold on March 15, 2018.

So, technically she doesn't have to walk next door. She is next door. Where Ann Leonard, a woman by the same name as one of her relatives, lived/lives.

I think we have plenty of circumstantial evidence that Heather Wade may very well in fact be Art's daughter.  ;D

The question is: with his history of dumping his previous families and starting new ones, what is it about her that made him favor her over everyone else?

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 05, 2018, 01:14:23 PM
You two ought to collaborate. This guy sounds like the new Earl of Rochester. He's just the thing you need to ginger up your anaemic poetic whimsy. No offence

You obviously missed my Night Before Hoagiemas

Fugg, the plot thickens.

K_Dubb

Quote from: teknoslag on June 05, 2018, 12:56:28 PM
Considering that public records show Heather has a relative by the name of Ann Leonard, and Art has a neighbor by the name of Ann Leonard... I'm guessing all Heather needs to do is walk next door to mom's house.

I checked my own address on that site somebody posted.  I ought to be collecting rents from at least six people.

GravitySucks

Quote from: teknoslag on June 05, 2018, 12:56:28 PM
Considering that public records show Heather has a relative by the name of Ann Leonard, and Art has a neighbor by the name of Ann Leonard... I'm guessing all Heather needs to do is walk next door to mom's house.

The public records do not say they are related. The website lists them as “possible relatives” because they both had the same address. 

I can call mine up and I shows me possibly related to my ex-wive’s ex husband. Oh wait. Not me. The other one. It also lists the previous owner of the house who moved out in 1992 as a possible relative.

yoursongs

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 05, 2018, 01:04:10 PM
$20 per hour basic rate/intercourse
  for an extra $1, she will talk dirty
  for an $5, Lasha will join in

$7.99 special for blowjobs.

What would Lasha all by herself be? (and I mean everything)

teknoslag

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 05, 2018, 01:23:40 PM
I checked my own address on that site somebody posted.  I ought to be collecting rents from at least six people.

I think a lot of them list previous occupants without distinguishing when they lived there. Even so, you have to admit the odds of all this being coincidence are starting to reach astronomical proportions.

wr250

Quote from: teknoslag on June 04, 2018, 05:57:27 PM
;D ;D ;D

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Web Server at artbelllegacy.com

this is NOT a ddos. if it were, then the site would be unreachable  and you would get this (or something similar):
This site can’t be reached
http://192.168.0.205/ is unreachable.
ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE

K_Dubb

Quote from: wr250 on June 05, 2018, 01:27:22 PM
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Web Server at artbelllegacy.com

this is NOT a ddos. if it were, then the site would be unreachable  and you would get this (or something similar):
This site can’t be reached
http://192.168.0.205/ is unreachable.
ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE

We were seeing step 1 of the IT Rapid-Response Protocol:  blame malicious unknown forces.

aldousburbank

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 05, 2018, 11:14:19 AM
What a time to be alive. Two Midnight in the Desert’s, one Midnight in the Dessert, a law suit, threats, internet drama and BellGab users are voting for Dave Noorie to go into the Radio Hall of Fame.

What fucking madness is this.

Oh don't act like you had nothing to do with it.

teknoslag

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 05, 2018, 01:25:02 PM
The public records do not say they are related. The website lists them as “possible relatives” because they both had the same address. 

I can call mine up and I shows me possibly related to my ex-wive’s ex husband. Oh wait. Not me. The other one. It also lists the previous owner of the house who moved out in 1992 as a possible relative.

Possibly. It has other Leonards listed as possible relatives as well, none of whom ever lived at that address. Though if what you're saying is true then it could be associating them because of the Leonard that did live at that address. It could also be listing them as possible relatives because they're quite possibly relatives. I've run the same searches on myself and have found no matches to any names outside my immediate family. So it could be either or.

Judging by that side by side comparison of Art and Heather as pre-teens though, as well as all the other fuckery, I'm still going with the long-lost daughter theory.  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 05, 2018, 01:30:01 PM
Oh don't act like you had nothing to do with it.

I didn’t vote for Noory.

aldousburbank

Quote from: SergeantMajor on June 05, 2018, 12:58:29 PM
If she needs money, Nye county has legalized prostitution. In fact, there is a bordello in Pahrump.

Yeah dude we're all hip to that. Welcome to the party.

GravitySucks

Quote from: teknoslag on June 05, 2018, 01:32:22 PM
Possibly. It has other Leonards listed as possible relatives as well, none of whom ever lived at that address. Though if what you're saying is true then it could be associating them because of the Leonard that did live at that address. It could also be listing them as possible relatives because they're quite possibly relatives. I've run the same searches on myself and have found no matches to any names outside my immediate family. So it could be either or.

Judging by that side by side comparison of Art and Heather as pre-teens though, as well as all the other fuckery, I'm still going with the long-lost daughter theory.  ;D

You voted for Noory into the Hall of Fame too didn’t you?

Where do you stand on Whitley Strieber?

aldousburbank

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 05, 2018, 01:32:48 PM
I didn’t vote for Noory.

Pics or it didn't not happen.

teknoslag

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 05, 2018, 01:34:31 PM
You voted for Noory into the Hall of Fame too didn’t you?

Where do you stand on Whitley Strieber?

I have no stance on Strieber. I clench teeth and bend over.

GravitySucks

Quote from: teknoslag on June 05, 2018, 01:39:29 PM
I have no stance on Strieber. I clench teeth and bend over.

Technically that is a stance.

69CheckMate

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 05, 2018, 01:43:18 PM
Technically that is a stance.

Sounds like an awkward circum-stance.

Quote from: yoursongs on June 05, 2018, 01:25:23 PM
What would Lasha all by herself be? (and I mean everything)

10 cents

Metron2267

Quote from: MaxPower on June 05, 2018, 01:01:44 PM
Did a crystal radio project one year for a science project in school. It was comparing 3 different designs. If I remember correctly, the results were pretty much the same regarding sensitivity and selectivity during the day, not surprising since the basic components were essentially the same and they all used the same cheap little earphone/earpiece. One design was better for night reception due to the way the coil was wound (different material that it was wound around). I also had a store bought AM radio that I wired in a jack to so I could take the audio output of the crystal set and have the sound come out of the radio speaker.

I wonder if anyone even does these simple electronic projects anymore. Gone are the days of the Heathkits, the Lafayette and Allied Electronics catalog businesses, and now even the Radio Shacks. Kind of sad...

It is pretty sad.

Laugh-a-lot was a favorite haunt back in the day.

Maybe kids today just cobble together their own MP3 home brews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p25MC4aifXo

yoursongs

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 05, 2018, 01:50:47 PM
10 cents

Oh gawwwd.  My woody has grain now.  10 cents for how long?  cuz I would want at least a buck's worth

Pizzapunch

Good luck. Her fans couldn't even afford to send horse shit in the mail yesterday. Maybe there will be a gofundme for horseshit postage as well

Quote from: yoursongs on June 05, 2018, 01:52:54 PM
Oh gawwwd.  My woody has grain now.  10 cents for how long?  cuz I would want at least a buck's worth

An hour.  Every additional hr is also 10 cents.  If you last 12 hours with Lasha, she pays you $5 though the bordello wants 20% of your earnings so you net $4.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 05, 2018, 01:57:11 PM
Good luck. Her fans couldn't even afford to send horse shit in the mail yesterday. Maybe there will be a gofundme for horseshit postage as well
Lmfao