• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

TigerLily

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 25, 2017, 12:32:55 PM
Lol White House news, brought to you by Ol Don. A bit like Senda doing yt videos about the 'haters, trolls and fools' who  just happen to take him to task about his abject lying and grifting.

OMG. Donald couldn't squish all his spewing in 140 characters. Cuts out the middleman and puts out his own Fake (Propaganda) News. Did he name all his sources?

pyewacket

A political prankster passed out small Russian flags emblazoned with President Trump’s name at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference â€" where Trump supporters blindly waved the banners during his Friday morning speech until they were confiscated, according to online reports.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/24/trump-supporters-unwittingly-wave-russian-flags-at-cpac/

http://www.snopes.com/2017/02/24/trump-russian-flags-confiscated-at-cpac/

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/02/false-flag-operation-at-cpac/517842/

starrmtn001

WASHINGTON IN FLAMES! WHAT TRUMP JUST OFFICIALLY DID WILL MAKE EVERY AMERICAN RICH!  2.25.17.

https://youtu.be/ZmCwv5NCm2g

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 25, 2017, 11:08:13 AM

There are many differences between the two. There is not "a" difference and thus not "an" (the single) answer. Thus, your framing of the question alone (plus already knowing that you're a dick in so many ways), tells me that you're probably up to some kind if no good with some hopefull "gotcha" awaiting at the end. I'm not playing your game with such a limited set of varriables (one answer). The truely biggest "difference" is that the topic of Undermining is the greater by far, is very widespread and pervasive, and most of all it is very complicated and complex. So your simplistic framing immediate throws red flags. I have no desire to engage you (ever, for anything) because you are a proven ass. So this alone shall suffice as my answer to you.

It was actually a rhetorical question, clearly you don't know the difference.

Thanks for reading and being triggered though, sweet cheeks.

Yorkshire pud

Why didn't the brain dead, hypnotised Trumpers notce they were Russian flags? Could it be because they're not that bright and only accept something if Trump tells them? Yeah...probably.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 25, 2017, 03:56:17 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuW_7sktdBc

No difference at all; that's why the goons confiscated them. Didn't need Manbaby having a tantrum did they? ;D

Juan

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 25, 2017, 03:54:13 PM
Why didn't the brain dead, hypnotised Trumpers notce they were Russian flags? Could it be because they're not that bright and only accept something if Trump tells them? Yeah...probably.  ;D
It just proves most conservatives are as stupid as most transnational progressives.

Yorkshire pud

I wonder if Trump will take Fox to task over this oversight of theirs? In fairness, it was their booker who screwed up and not the producers.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/321181-swedish-national-security-advisor-interviewed-by-fox-news-not

And here's a Fox anchor being magnanimous. Trump won't be happy, I bet he threw his ice cream at the TV.  :-\

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/321111-foxs-shepard-smith-cnn-is-not-fake-news

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on February 25, 2017, 04:07:11 PM
It just proves most conservatives are as stupid as most transnational progressives.

Fanatics from either end of the spectrum of politics or religion tend to let heart overule brain. The stupid just follow to avoid being left out.

I was reading some articles about nominees for the Academy Awards best foreign film decrying the nationalism that seems to be permeating through our country which led me to ponder a question.

Why is nationalism bad and globalism good? I know that nationalism has had its share of bad characters that used it as an excuse for evil actions.  Adolph Hitler comes to mind first as do others such as Napoleon and Stalin etc. With that said though, what is wrong with a country deciding it wants to pursue interests that benefit the nation's citizens rather the global community?  What is wrong with taking pride in your country and wanting the best for it and its citizens?

And why is globalism good?  I think most people in many nations have the desire to get along with other countries.  I see nothing wrong with that.  The problem with globalism is it attempts to reward nations that have not had the desire or inclination to get their shit together without outside help.  I don't believe we should be spreading our wealth to peoples that have not had the desire to improve their lives in the past.  I don't like leeches and I suspect most people don't.  Sure, lend a helping hand when calamity strikes but a country needs to learn to stand on its own 2 feet.  And the people in the countries that manufacture wealth have it taken away from them rather than sourced back into their own economies.  Thus the loss of jobs, high unemployment rates and such.

Anyway, just some thoughts.  I would like to see some responses but I fear I can't respond much in the short term as I have to get ready to go out for the evening.

pyewacket

I’ve seen people like you before, but I had to pay admission.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 25, 2017, 05:30:28 PM
I was reading some articles about nominees for the Academy Awards best foreign film decrying the nationalism that seems to be permeating through our country which led me to ponder a question.

Why is nationalism bad and globalism good? I know that nationalism has had its share of bad characters that used it as an excuse for evil actions.  Adolph Hitler comes to mind first as do others such as Napoleon and Stalin etc. With that said though, what is wrong with a country deciding it wants to pursue interests that benefit the nation's citizens rather the global community?  What is wrong with taking pride in your country and wanting the best for it and its citizens?

And why is globalism good?  I think most people in many nations have the desire to get along with other countries.  I see nothing wrong with that.  The problem with globalism is it attempts to reward nations that have not had the desire or inclination to get their shit together without outside help.  I don't believe we should be spreading our wealth to peoples that have not had the desire to improve their lives in the past.  I don't like leeches and I suspect most people don't.  Sure, lend a helping hand when calamity strikes but a country needs to learn to stand on its own 2 feet.  And the people in the countries that manufacture wealth have it taken away from them rather than sourced back into their own economies.  Thus the loss of jobs, high unemployment rates and such.

Anyway, just some thoughts.  I would like to see some responses but I fear I can't respond much in the short term as I have to get ready to go out for the evening.

I will respond, but I'm typing on my pad atm, I'll do it later on comp.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pyewacket on February 25, 2017, 05:31:57 PM
I’ve seen people like you before, but I had to pay admission.  ;)

People like me? That know what the Russian flag looks like?  ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 25, 2017, 05:32:51 PM
I will respond, but I'm typing on my pad atm, I'll do it later on comp.

That is fine, pud.  I'll read it when I get back.

pyewacket

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 25, 2017, 05:34:12 PM

Off you go.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Too busy living their lives to remain hyperfocused on Trump 24/7? Seriously, NO ONE is more obsessed with Trump than the people who hate him.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 25, 2017, 04:10:28 PM
I wonder if Trump will take Fox to task over this oversight of theirs? In fairness, it was their booker who screwed up and not the producers.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/321181-swedish-national-security-advisor-interviewed-by-fox-news-not

And here's a Fox anchor being magnanimous. Trump won't be happy, I bet he threw his ice cream at the TV.  :-\

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/321111-foxs-shepard-smith-cnn-is-not-fake-news

Shep Smith is literally their token mainstream faggot. I guess they felt they needed him to be "fair and balanced" but really you might as well be watching CNN.  ::) :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 25, 2017, 05:30:28 PM

Maybe people living in democracies actually want the power to call their own shots, like you're supposed to in a democracy rather than leaving all those decisions up to some old men in Brussels. In the last 8 years almost every country in the world's poorest went up about 50% except us. I wonder why?  :D

pyewacket

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 25, 2017, 05:34:12 PM

Maybe you truly don't get it- red, white, and blue are often used for patriotic decorations here in the states.

There is a Flag Etiquette and this section should clear things up for you.

Quick list of Flag Etiquette Don’ts:

Don’t dip the U.S. Flag for any person, flag, or vessel.
        Don’t let the flag touch the ground.
        Don’t fly flag upside down unless there is an emergency.
        Don’t carry the flag flat, or carry things in it.
        Don’t use the flag as clothing.
        Don’t store the flag where it can get dirty.
        Don’t use it as a cover.
        Don’t fasten it or tie it back. Always allow it to fall free.
        Don’t draw on, or otherwise mark the flag.
        Don’t use the flag for decoration. Use bunting with the blue on top, then white, then red.

http://www.military.com/flag-day/flag-ettiquette-dos-and-donts.html

The colors of the Russian flag are not in the proper order for bunting here- something any conservative group will have to watch for in the future. The lengths some people will go to for  'fake news'.

the_Stranger

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 25, 2017, 06:20:52 PM
Shep Smith is literally their token mainstream faggot. I guess they felt they needed him to be "fair and balanced" but really you might as well be watching CNN.  ::) :D

Maybe they can hire Milo and rebrand him.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 25, 2017, 06:26:02 PM
In the last 8 years almost every country in the world's poorest went up about 50% except us. I wonder why?  :D

Can you try writing that one again, in English this time?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 25, 2017, 06:58:38 PM

I'm not here to give you reading lessons. Look it up if you doubt it and feel free to come back with facts or a counter-argument that proves otherwise. Now, off with ya!  ;)

the_Stranger

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 25, 2017, 06:58:38 PM
I think the Doctor from Maryland is saying that I'm half as poor as I'm going to be.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 25, 2017, 06:26:02 PM
Maybe people living in democracies actually want the power to call their own shots, like you're supposed to in a democracy rather than leaving all those decisions up to some old men in Brussels. In the last 8 years almost every country in the world's poorest went up about 50% except us. I wonder why?  :D

Erm, Obama?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: the_Stranger on February 25, 2017, 07:04:23 PM
I think the Doctor from Maryland is saying that I'm half as poor as I'm going to be.

No, I'm saying that the poorest in our country's income didn't go up while most others in the West did. Prove me wrong, kids, prove me wrong.  :D