• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Roger

There is a dis-ease called, by us, as 'final knowledge'.

Interesting state.

Horrible.

Recently someone regenerated the wonderful mysteries of the trend began
by Conan Doyle.

We were fortunate enough to meet with Jamyang Norbu's parents once on our
travels.

I guess dad must have inspired this young man so that with an ahborhance
akin to ours, threw out that 'final-knowledge' dogma or disease, so that
he came out with this wonderful collection of well-crafted thought and
pretty-good words entitled: Shelock Holmes - - - The Missing Years.

In Russia they believe 'Holmes' was none other than 'Sir Charles'.

Dad's favorite director was he who mastered the camera and sound on that
topic in the form of 'The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes'.

Good ol' willy.

But wrong.

Scientic method is not 'science'.

Science is a body of collected and well tested stories about nature.

Where mankind is concerned: all bets are off.  No hypothesis prepares nor
adumbrates the problem of consciousness.

Honesty, alone, adumbrates this problem, which we believe is the real cause
of so-called 'thought' and 'thinking'.

The insane aren't the ones who talk to themselves, but the ones in whom, though
their lips move not, inside, behind their eye-balls, in the space of their
pate: there is constant noise, echos of the days' noises, and OPINIONs,
THEORIES and DOGMAS.

They are infected with verbalism, mindless chatter.

Their eyes may see, but THEY do not observe and cannot reason from what
their senses convery to that wholesome pan, that blessed 'bowl' with its'
'silver chord'.  We believe these are ancient terms for the brain and
spinal chord only.

Obviously an advanced culture that long ere today yet that was lost.

I already hear your objection: if so wise, how lost?

Ever heard of 'accident'?

Things happen. No intention involved.

This thing, all this talk about this thing: brain, spinal chord, body
and so-called thought.

It's a problem.

Some prefer to think solutions are based on something prior.

Some 'design'.

Madness.

Maybe someone like you and me, did discover and were yet destroyed.

Somehow, we already know, that information is impressed in matter and can
be stimulated to re-release this information and some of that we might find
useful to any current situation.

That is NOT design.  That is happenstance and merely a useful resource.

The idea that the thesis of Coast-to-Coast radio is about promoting delusions
or is merely a 'simpleton' station, we find very objectionable.

I am of that family that established that broadcast node, long ere the
'internets'.

For us, it was a joyful craft. Amazing, by arranging copper and silver and
even gold wires, in combination with crystals and utilizing the carbon
particles after telephony (which began in Italy, not the USA, not in INDIA!)
We could dispense with taking a wagon, horse, or walking MILES to chat with
friends or family!

KEX, in Portland, Oregon.

Our repeater in a western-more part of Oregon, picking up an option on the
talent called Bell, Art BELL.

He lived on 39th avenue near Laurelhurst Park.

A car cracked a pole near the Jean d'Arc turn-about on Glisan, and Art
lost signal.

How could that happen in Portland and affect 'Parump'?

Gee, repeaters?

Good!

That is thinking.

Where is the 'internet'?

Where is funny?

When is it?

Answer all ye, so-called 'wise'.

Criticism is healthy.  Iconoclasticism, too.

Constant harping and kicking a fantasty: waste of time.

A dead horse has more value.

b_dubb

Quote from: Morgus on June 16, 2011, 11:36:05 PM
Did everyone see the pics posted earlier this week of Noory's health convention event at the c2c website?
Gives an insight into what his fans look like and how he looks in person at these events:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/06/13

He tells these people at the events that he doesn't darken his hair. Who is he fooling?  8)
that picture with george and that dude in the lower right hand side is just weird.  is that george's way of coming out of the closet?

Jfredmuggs

What about when George (often) states portentiously "I've got a feeling something's going to happen..."?

anagrammy

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 17, 2011, 01:42:35 PM
     Exactly. Read those passages and this comes to mind...

Roger!  Over here....therapy?   Otherwise, you might consider a different forum for your stream-of-consciousness, pointless, hate-filled bile.

Your friend,

Anagrammy

onan

Quote from: anagrammy on June 17, 2011, 03:10:25 PM
Roger!  Over here....therapy?   Otherwise, you might consider a different forum for your stream-of-consciousness, pointless, hate-filled bile.

Your friend,

Anagrammy

He doesn't need therapy. He needs a spanking. His posts are petulant at best. He is incoherent because he thinks himself clever, and possibly is. But he espouses illogical opinions as if they are of some significance... they aren't. He chooses to write ineffectually, perhaps to attempt a resolution to some prior criticism. No matter, it doesn't work.

I am way past even attempting to read his blather. Had it not been for Eddie, Jin, and your post I would have missed his swill. Now I have another 3 minutes of wasted life.

I am at a loss for his angry conjecture. But hell I didn't even realize you, Ana, and MV were dating ::)

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: onan on June 17, 2011, 03:31:50 PM

I am way past even attempting to read his blather. Had it not been for Eddie, Jin, and your posts I would have missed his swill. Now I have another 3 minutes of wasted life.

And you have my apologies for that. I ignore his prolix ramblings, but because there were more than usual today, I made the mistake of looking at one...Jesus, where's the Haldol.

Quote from: onan
But hell I didn't even realize you, Ana, and MV were dating ::)
/quote]

Awwww, crap.  I just had my gold-digging nails done!   :D

anagrammy

Quote from: Treading Water on June 17, 2011, 04:52:14 PM
Quote from: onan
But hell I didn't even realize you, Ana, and MV were dating ::)

Awwww, crap.  I just had my gold-digging nails done!   :D
/quote]

BWA-hahahaha! Michael belongs to....MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

(wrings hands)  He is under my conTROL!!!!

That being the case (kicks MV)  where's the CoastGab redesign?

Anagrammy

Stream of consciousness posting or speaking is not clever, it's lazy. Imagine yourself some punctuation and lucid diction eh?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Jackpine Savage on June 17, 2011, 05:41:23 PM
Stream of consciousness posting or speaking is not clever, it's lazy. Imagine yourself some punctuation and lucid diction eh?

It's tennis without a net. Or Truman Capote's famous aphorism about many of the Beats: "It isn't writing at all, it's typing"...

Usagi

Good!  I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who never bothers to read Roger's posts.  I didn't know whether to feel bad or not...

anagrammy

Roger's posts are work.  I struggle to understand what he's getting at and then I give up. I come to Coast Gab for the laughs first and the info second.  I never bugged him about his posts because, well, maybe it meant something important to him to be posting here. 

But me having control here?  Or having control over Michael?  That's a paranoid delusion. Period.  I'm just looking for a good time online--too bad he never met Lena, now THAT would be a match!

Anagrammy

beachcomber

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 17, 2011, 07:00:42 PM
    It's tennis without a net. Or Truman Capote's famous aphorism about many of the Beats: "It isn't writing at all, it's typing"...

Heh....Capote did say that - about Kerouac.
That's how K. wrote On the Road. Hooked up a big roll of paper above his typewriter and fed it through as he typed, and when he was done he just sent the roll to the publisher.
He didn't have to stop to change single sheets of paper that way. He said he wanted his writing to be like a jazz improvisation, and it worked for him that time (with the help of benzedrine tubes).
He was lucky - usually that technique results in "laboring mightily and bringing forth a mouse."

Roger asks, Where is the funny?

anagrammy

Tonight we have first hour the secrets of Magic, then Open Lines.  I am making the effort to check in with Georgie Porgie on Fridays for OL because it's the end of the week, he's tired and on his last nerve.  It's also the night for paid callers.....If there are enough of us around and it looks promising, I'll open a new topic and we'll do another FRIDAY NIGHT COUNTDOWN.

What are we counting down to?  It might be a drinking contest on EXACTLY or ABSOLUTELY, we can decide after we hear what kind of roll the Snoory is on tonight.

Laters,

Anagrammy

Seamus Capone

Thanks to all for reassuring me. I thought that Roger was some kind of beret-wearing, bongo-drumming, reefer-smoking beatnik poet, whose verse was too cool and hip for a square like me to dig. The government should give him an NEA grant and send him to Amsterdam. He'd kill at the coffeehouses (snap, snap).

MikeD

So Premiere now has people calling so George can sneak P90X ads into the show itself now? Christ.

Caller asked about how he was doing on p90x, when, why. Turned into a 5 minute story on astral projection books in his youth.

MikeD

I don't think they have any callers right now. It just went from "recommend me some supplements, George", to George talking about how great he looks because of the supplements [in other words...it's not the hairpiece, the tumerick just grows Pennzoil colored hair],  to the next caller telling him how he's a better interviewer than Art, who was too abrasive.

I wanna call up and be like "talk about the alien ass probes!"

valdez

Quote from: anagrammy on June 17, 2011, 09:34:47 PM
Tonight we have first hour the secrets of Magic, then Open Lines... 
Quote from: Usagi on June 17, 2011, 11:11:28 PM
Fuck.  I said I would never listen again, didn't I?
Quote from: beachcomber on June 18, 2011, 12:39:09 AM
Didn't have to  wait long for that gaffe ( the first few minutes).
The other one was when he told about a report of a dead deer in the powerline -he had  said that "a resident of the area had seen large eagles around there" and maybe the eagle had picked up the small deer and dropped it there on the lines.
But a moment later while reading a news blurb about the same story, he said "it's unknown how the deer got up in the wires".
BUT he didn't mention the probable eagle explanation he had just reported 10 minutes before that!
Oh  WTF.
Quote from: Scully on June 18, 2011, 01:10:03 AM
Uh-oh.  George is dying to tell us what "pushes HIM to the brink"!
Quote from: anagrammy on June 18, 2011, 01:12:58 AM
This guy is an idiot...

Jim Steinmeyer on magic.  George invents a new word: 'How does a magician get so famous?  What cantipults them?"  It's a combination of catapult and cantaloupes, which is just what the world needs right now.
     And speaking of what the world needs now...

Quote from: Roger on June 17, 2011, 03:06:50 AM
Caligula! You, why, why, why I oughta, I say, I say, why oughta, son, I oughta . . . .

Interesting stuff, but the attack on Anagrammy was uncool. 

elbee

I actually think im missing out on a hoot - Maybe I should re activate my streamlink (or....COAST-INSIDER!!!)

FUCK YOU JORCH

AND BAN THE C*NT WHO POSTED ALL THAT UNREADABLE BS

Roger actually has some valid points, but I'm of the opinion that to be truly effectual an idea should be clear and concise. Anything else is a waste of electrons, and a waste of the time of the poor sucker who tries to make sense of it. But maybe that's the point?

anagrammy

Quote from: EgoFartSnooryBoy on June 18, 2011, 01:10:15 PM
I actually think im missing out on a hoot - Maybe I should re activate my streamlink (or....COAST-INSIDER!!!)

FUCK YOU JORCH

AND BAN THE C*NT WHO POSTED ALL THAT UNREADABLE BS

EgoFartSnooryBoy - DO NOT GIVE PREMIERE A DIME OF YOUR HARD_EARNED MONEY:

go here and support Roy Turner who gives us a lovely streamlink replacement for FREEE!

http://funklobaldy.fatcow.com/11757.html

It's been his hobby forever and he has the most comprehensive collection of C2C shows anywhere.  Spread the word. No more streamlink $$

Anagrammy

Scully

Quote from: b_dubb on June 17, 2011, 08:31:06 AM
that picture with george and that dude in the lower right hand side is just weird.  is that george's way of coming out of the closet?

Yes, I think so, b_dubb.  :-*

elbee

Thanks Ana - my facebook page "george noory classics" now has over 160 people in it

It needs more mods to post jorch updates - add me on facebook and ill make u a mod of the page - facebook.com/dreamerrunningdry

anagrammy

Quote from: EgoFartSnooryBoy on June 19, 2011, 06:01:19 AM
Thanks Ana - my facebook page "george noory classics" now has over 160 people in it

It needs more mods to post jorch updates - add me on facebook and ill make u a mod of the page - facebook.com/dreamerrunningdry

Thanks, EFSB.  I'm a fan of your page and I've already added you long ago!  I'm happy to make occasional contributions but I can't be a mod due to lowtechitis.  Seriously, I just pruned my friend tree because I accidentally had a box checked that shouldn't be checked (who knew) which posted all my maggot comments re the Casey Anthony trial to everybody  who was my friend (and who I am sure is now going, "Ewwwww"). 

The less I do with Facebook, the better, for the greater good!

Best,

Anagrammy

anagrammy

MY TURN TO BE SHOCKED!  I noticed the chummy closeness of the above quoted photo myself and the thought popped into my head that maybe George is gay.  I noticed a distinct sense of revulsion in his voice when a caller last year suggested he and Linda Mountain Owl should hook up.  Perhaps it was not just Ms. Owl that revolted him, but ALL women....

At least he didn't weinerize his gym photo...

Anagrammy

PS. And what grown man calls a coworker "Tommy" and goes everywhere together?  Previously, we suspected that Tommy was always traveling with George to make sure George didn't get attacked or get involved in answering questions.  But maybe not....maybe they're in love...anybody know gender preference info about Tommy?  If he's out of the closet, then it's a done deal....

JustOneFix

I've always figured Noron as a pole smoker. He never talks about women, like you pointed out he was offended when a caller suggested Noron & Moldy Bowels hook up, and he's always talking about "Tommy".

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: JustOneFix on June 02, 2011, 09:59:35 AM
I'm not sure why they even used Noron's photo. He's not 'ripped' or anything. He looks alot like the guy that cleans the driver's lounge at your local Flying J truck stop.
haha, ouch!  yup, catching up on posts, here...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackpine Savage on June 14, 2011, 01:35:11 AM
God this angel bitch sucks. Fucking shut-in radio at it's finest, Noory is so painfully awful tonight he's almost good: asking the same quest three times, ten second dead air, etc. I'm waiting for a caller to ask if her Precious Momentsâ,,¢ collection of angels will go to heaven when she dies.
don't know why, but i lol'ed at your implementation of the "â,,¢" special character.  nicely done.