• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 09, 2020, 07:09:19 PM
I didn't know there were any Republicans left in San Francisco. ha ha
I don't see any Trump Boater parades in the Bay.  Or 4x4 trucks on the streets.

Ciardelo

So the language-challenged lady can't fill out forms correctly and answers she has been arrested, etc. What an idiot.

Oh, and she drives the wrong way on the highway? She's a menace.

And that's a crime.

Ciardelo

These shiftless, out-of-work fuckers have no idea how the business world works.

Ciardelo

Special needs lady with the real estate license has never heard of the Tenderloin District. Shit, there's one in New York too.

Gunner65

Dietrich is "recalling" a false memory from the beginning of COVID19 (Feb-March 2020) of a trip to the Western Union Bank to get his money?  WTF?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 09, 2020, 07:38:13 PM
Dietrich is "recalling" a false memory from the beginning of COVID19 (Feb-March 2020) of a trip to the Western Union Bank to get his money?  WTF?

He kept throwing in more details to "make it better."

Gunner65

"I am a boring guy unless I talk about magik...I could stare at a wall for hours" - Jamo Reese

"That's why they put me on Security Duty with Marines"  lol WTF!  "And the Marine's introduced me to "Johnny the Homicidal Maniac comic books"... I get lost in my own imagination" - Jamo Reese

"Jamo" is white, not black as he claims.  And he was an Entry Level Separation (ELS) from the US Air Force by his own admission.  Now he tells some bullshit story about being on security duty with US Marines on an Air Force Base? 

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 09, 2020, 07:45:57 PM
"I am a boring guy unless I talk about magik...I could stare at a wall for hours" - Jamo Reese

Welcome to Amateur Hours.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 09, 2020, 07:24:54 PM
These shiftless, out-of-work fuckers have no idea how the business world works.

Maybe when you get some class, you could teach one.

Gunner65

"Jamo" claims he had a security clearance...this fucker Jameson Reese is almost a mirror of Dietrich.

Ciardelo

Careful, Jackstar is an easily triggered racist. Don't tell him about the white guy claiming to be black.

Ciardelo

And it comes back to Aquino? Color me shocked, shocked I tell you.

Gunner65

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 09, 2020, 07:51:05 PM
Careful, Jackstar is an easily triggered racist. Don't tell him about the white guy claiming to be black.
https://www.mylife.com/jameson-reese/e15901417411092

Summary: Jameson Reese's birthday is 06/03/1985 and is 35 years old. Currently, Jameson lives in Staten Island, NY. Other names that Jameson uses includes Reese Jameson and Jameson A Reese. We know that Jameson's political affiliation is currently a registered Democrat; ethnicity is Caucasian; and religious views are listed as Christian. As of this date, Jameson is married. Wendy Reese, Allen Reese, Danielle Reese, Wendy Reese and Nolan Reese, and many others are family members and associates of Jameson. Jameson's annual salary is between $100 - 149,999; properties and other assets push Jameson's net worth over $50,000 - $99,999.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 09, 2020, 07:51:05 PM
easily triggered

9 fingers and ten toes more. You're 5% of the way towards being a real boy, Pinocchio.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 09, 2020, 07:54:13 PM
https://www.mylife.com/jameson-reese/e15901417411092

Summary: Jameson Reese's birthday is 06/03/1985 and is 35 years old. Currently, Jameson lives in Staten Island, NY. Other names that Jameson uses includes Reese Jameson and Jameson A Reese. We know that Jameson's political affiliation is currently a registered Democrat; ethnicity is Caucasian; and religious views are listed as Christian. As of this date, Jameson is married. Wendy Reese, Allen Reese, Danielle Reese, Wendy Reese and Nolan Reese, and many others are family members and associates of Jameson. Jameson's annual salary is between $100 - 149,999; properties and other assets push Jameson's net worth over $50,000 - $99,999.

He also says he doesn't make time to read. Then in the next breath says he has been reading about the Temple Set.

How come his head doesn't assplode?

Jackstar

Summary: Jameson Reese's birthday is 06/03

https://www.thesecretlanguage.com/report/48/?W=11

Jameson's annual salary is between $100 - 149,999; properties and other assets push Jameson's net worth over $50,000 - $99,999.

In Minecraft.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on September 09, 2020, 07:54:29 PM
9 fingers and ten toes more. You're 5% of the way towards being a real boy, Pinocchio.

Why don't I think you're listening to DDD's show Jackstar?

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 09, 2020, 07:58:16 PM
Why don't I think you're listening to DDD's show Jackstar?

Because--you know I have class.

Gunner65

"Jamo" is a certified SSDI psycho just like Dietrich. 

Ciardelo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 09, 2020, 07:59:54 PM
"Jamo" is a certified SSDI psycho just like Dietrich.

So do these guys get donations or patreon or something for doing these shows?

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 09, 2020, 08:01:30 PM

They probably just get another patch within 72 hours of the last one--as long as the music keeps playing, the monkey keeps dancing.

Gunner65

Jamo's brain is compost.  "Love and light" ...This is the same "team" that claim they will re-write the entire history of WW2 and then acknowledge Dietrich as the biological son of Adolf Hitler to rule the world.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 09, 2020, 07:59:56 PM
Why don't you go teach one then huh?

I was born in the Week of Study. Week of The Teacher is some other guy. Hicks, I think his name is.

Maybe it's Hudson? No, you're a Hudson!!!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on September 09, 2020, 08:06:28 PM
I was born in the Week of Study. Week of The Teacher is some other guy. Hicks, I think his name is.

Maybe it's Hudson? No, you're a Hudson!!!
Honk Honk

Gunner65

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 09, 2020, 08:01:30 PM
Yes.  Dietrich has that worked out.  He prefers checks or money orders for 200.00, but are sent to him or as "donations" to his website.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 09, 2020, 08:05:21 PM
This is the same "team" that claim they will re-write the entire history of WW2 and then acknowledge Dietrich as the biological son of Adolf Hitler to rule the world.

Admittedly non-nonsensical, but fact is, these mouthbreathing m0m0s nearly almost actually kinda came close to pulling it off--and certainly caused a lot of grief in the process of their spastic machinations. You wanna start casting stones, I'll be over here on the sidelines, observing with My Team.

I'll be here all week. I don't recommend trying the veal for awhile. Next week isn't looking so hot either.

Ciardelo

Oh yeah, my computer makes clunk clunk sounds all the time DD.  ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 09, 2020, 08:08:19 PM
Yes.  Dietrich has that worked out.  He prefers checks or money orders for 200.00

DO NOT PASS GO
GO DIRECTLY TO (REDACTED)