• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I'm Ignoring That Person Thread

Started by Jackstar, May 31, 2016, 09:10:43 PM

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on October 31, 2020, 02:29:31 PM
I'm starting to wonder just how easy being banned over there is. What was your fictional crime?

If you don't kiss Bart Ell's ass, you are at risk of getting banned.

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on October 31, 2020, 02:31:30 PM

I never kissed his ass, and it took me nearly 11 hours posting open, solid, gaping contempt before I was finally released from the plantation. I think there's a lot of variation to the risks there.

That said, I wish him and his lackluster coterie of mewling sycophants well--there is no loathing or contempt, just a soft touch of ennui coupled with near-absolute indifference. I often dream of a day where all our disparate voices can once again be collated onto one forum, but now that I've gone and registered "Jackstar" on all of them, I say--let it rip.

chefist

Quote from: Jackstar on October 31, 2020, 02:43:41 PM
I never kissed his ass, and it took me nearly 11 hours posting open, solid, gaping contempt before I was finally released from the plantation. I think there's a lot of variation to the risks there.

That said, I wish him and his lackluster coterie of mewling sycophants well--there is no loathing or contempt, just a soft touch of ennui coupled with near-absolute indifference. I often dream of a day where all our disparate voices can once again be collated onto one forum, but now that I've gone and registered "Jackstar" on all of them, I say--let it rip.

Ha...surprised you lasted that long. I agree...funny folks that left BG are over there now. MV will engage you as a real person, BE will just be his character...which is of course disingenuous on face.

Tootsie

Quote from: chefist link=topic=9840.msg1433092#msg1, 433092 date=1604176290

Yeah 8)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: WOTR on October 31, 2020, 02:29:31 PM
I'm starting to wonder just how easy being banned over there is. What was your fictional crime?

I called bartell a jew and mocked him

Ciardelo

Remember RoseGirl's attempt at a board? Boy! Talk about easy to get banned from!

She loveloveloved the banhammer!  :P

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WOTR on October 31, 2020, 02:26:39 PM
I believe that you accepted that far too quickly.

You're a rabble-rouser! I'm no home-wrecker. Unless the guy is really hot, of course.

Quote from: WOTR on October 31, 2020, 02:26:39 PM
There are Mormon fishwives. It need not be an exclusive relationship.

And quit coffee? No, thank you.

Also, spellcheck wants to change 'rabble-rouser' to 'rabble-trouser'. Wtf is  a 'rabble-trouser'? I bet Sredni would know.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 03, 2020, 10:16:44 AM

Also, spellcheck wants to change 'rabble-rouser' to 'rabble-trouser'. Wtf is  a 'rabble-trouser'? I bet Sredni would know.

A rabble-trouser is a form of modified pantaloon chiefly favoured by ageing homosexuals of the K_Dubb variety, as they try to curry favour with BLM activists and other assorted ne'er-do-wells on the barricades. They come with or without tassels, tailored rips, and the seat is detachable and fastened with velcro to create what is known as a 'bugger's catflap'.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 03, 2020, 10:36:58 AM
A rabble-trouser is a form of modified pantaloon chiefly favoured by ageing homosexuals of the K_Dubb variety, as they try to curry favour with BLM activists and other assorted ne'er-do-wells on the barricades. They come with or without tassels, tailored rips, and the seat is detachable and fastened with velcro to create what is known as a 'bugger's catflap'.

Nay you ignoramus!  This garment, a rakish form of pansied slops that would grace any elegantly dissipated buccaneer, whose "tailored rips" are known to the educated as slashing, is indeed equipped with a drop-seat or detachable rump but this, by analogy to the front-facing codpiece, is known as the halibut, from "holy butt" if you check the etymology.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 03, 2020, 10:54:11 AM
Nay you ignoramus!  This garment, a rakish form of pansied slops that would grace any elegantly dissipated buccaneer, whose "tailored rips" are known to the educated as slashing, is indeed equipped with a drop-seat or detachable rump but this, by analogy to the front-facing codpiece, is known as the halibut, from "holy butt" if you check the etymology.

I beg to differ. As an expert on Elizabethan couture I speak with some authority. Slashing would involve material underneath, which is usually pulled through the slash to create an invigorating contrast. The rabble-trouser is much more 19th century and the sort of pestilential foppery you advocate would be entirely inappropriate. I fancy Trumpet Man would mutilate your ugly mug with a bike chain if he saw you prancing up in that sort of dandyish apparel.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 03, 2020, 01:33:52 PM
I beg to differ. As an expert on Elizabethan couture I speak with some authority. Slashing would involve material underneath, which is usually pulled through the slash to create an invigorating contrast. The rabble-trouser is much more 19th century and the sort of pestilential foppery you advocate would be entirely inappropriate. I fancy Trumpet Man would mutilate your ugly mug with a bike chain if he saw you prancing up in that sort of dandyish apparel.

Is that so?  I can't imagine what else you may have meant by "tailored rips" as this is not a term associated with any period prior to the mass production of faux-aged denim.  As for Trumpet Man HAHA he is one of ours, and a showy one at that -- I scoff at your quaint 20th-century notions of mature masculinity, all dour swelling conformity and herdlike patrolling of anyone who takes care of himself or ventures a little display.  Men are magnificent again!

K_Dubb

Shreddie has bullshitten himself into a corner once again.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 03, 2020, 02:44:42 PM
Shreddie has bullshitten himself into a corner once again.

You're supposed to be the fag yet I schooled you on an elementary point of gentleman's tailoring. You're the one who should be hanging your head in shame. Some chutney ferret you turned out to be!

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 03, 2020, 02:57:24 PM
You're supposed to be the fag yet I schooled you on an elementary point of gentleman's tailoring. You're the one who should be hanging your head in shame. Some chutney ferret you turned out to be!

Find me some nineteenth-century gentleman's pantaloons with "tailored rips" and I will concede the point; otherwise, bask in your squalor.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 03, 2020, 03:17:47 PM
Find me some nineteenth-century gentleman's pantaloons with "tailored rips" and I will concede the point; otherwise, bask in your squalor.

Aha! Caught you! I said 'modified pantaloons' I said nothing about their vintage. I knew a pedantic fairy like you would leap on that like it was an unattended 15 year-old boy at a swimming pool. How does it feel to luxuriate in your wrongness? I'd tell you to take your pipe and stick it, but we all know you don't need any encouragement about that.

whoozit

Is anyone posting in here?  I can’t tell, I have everyone on ignore.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 03, 2020, 04:03:08 PM
Aha! Caught you! I said 'modified pantaloons' I said nothing about their vintage. I knew a pedantic fairy like you would leap on that like it was an unattended 15 year-old boy at a swimming pool. How does it feel to luxuriate in your wrongness? I'd tell you to take your pipe and stick it, but we all know you don't need any encouragement about that.

I told you, I do not enjoy the company of children.  And, whenever I think I have found a nice, elderly gentleman, perhaps English, with the cultivated tastes and degree of erudition to make a pleasant companion and put him to a gentle test of wits, he turns out to be a waffling weasel not worth a pair of pissed and shitten pluderhosen.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 03, 2020, 04:54:35 PM
I told you, I do not enjoy the company of children.  And, whenever I think I have found a nice, elderly gentleman, perhaps English, with the cultivated tastes and degree of erudition to make a pleasant companion and put him to a gentle test of wits, he turns out to be a waffling weasel not worth a pair of pissed and shitten pluderhosen.

Show me a waffling weasel! The very idea is absurd and you have the temerity to question my pantaloons! And spare me the ageist gibes, all that tobacco you've been sucking down over the years will shortly make your boat race (lapsing into Cockney slang here) look like a pickled walnut.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 03, 2020, 05:04:31 PM
Show me a waffling weasel! The very idea is absurd and you have the temerity to question my pantaloons! And spare me the ageist gibes, all that tobacco you've been sucking down over the years will shortly make your boat race (lapsing into Cockney slang here) look like a pickled walnut.

You come here and I will show you a properly slashed pair of britches.  I'll even pull the stuffins out, just how you like.