• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on May 13, 2015, 10:22:03 PM
i laugh at this proposal.

Hey that's a real 50 bucks for a few key strokes.... and what about increased visitor hits those guys will bring. That's got'a be worth a few bucks a year?

I better shut up or MV will soon figure out, it's more profitable to ban me again.

Falkie2013

Quote from: coaster on May 13, 2015, 09:48:32 PM
I love how you include random strangers in your photos, regardless if they wanted to be in the picture or not. You are so oblivious to everyone but yourself.
[/quote

Excuse me twit but it's almost impossible not to show someone in the background at a public place.
A restaurant is a public eating establishment not a private one and people catch people in birthday group pictures and the like all the time.
The Noory event had pictures of everyone who was there as well.

aldousburbank

Quote from: MV on May 13, 2015, 10:22:03 PM
i laugh at this proposal.
And I laugh at your laugh at this proposal.

aldousburbank

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 13, 2015, 10:24:46 PM
Business 101... have to invest money to make money.
I'm setting myself up to make a fortune when one of my many investments in Falkie's musings thread pays off.
I'm angling into mayo futures.

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on May 13, 2015, 10:29:48 PM
I have an almost brand new bridge for sale. I will throw in a slightly used Opera House too. Pick up only.

Do they come with a Skype phone ?

Oh, never mind. I forgot your Skype is only set to call Art Bell.

All kidding aside, do they have any paranormal tv or radio shows in Australia ?

Quote from: eddie dean on May 11, 2015, 10:47:48 PM
Paper*Boy, now would be a good time to backout of your conversation with the raging Senda!  slowly, very, very S L O W L Y.   Don't make any sudden movements! Just backout...

But, what would I do while shucking corn?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: jazmunda on May 13, 2015, 10:29:48 PM
I have an almost brand new bridge for sale. I will throw in a slightly used Opera House too. Pick up only.

I walked over that Bridge, did they redo it? And that Opera House has a notoriously leaky roof.

Quote from: HorrorRetro on May 13, 2015, 09:04:03 PM
Oh, dear. That's not a very flattering photo.  :-[

What do you mean, the two in the booth look very cute

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 13, 2015, 10:36:25 PM

The whole country is like going back 20 to 30 years in time, compared to the US.
And that's a good thing. Very nice people! I've been on both Coasts and Dirt Biked all over the NorthWest.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Daggit on May 13, 2015, 01:04:29 AM
I guess that's appropriate considering the size of Julius Ceasar and the fact that he was stabbed to death by his "supporters".

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 13, 2015, 05:23:16 AM
Once again you and your trollish friends MISS the point as you so often do.
I used the Caesar reference to make the point that so many of you continuallly said that the interview was not going to happen and that Noory was going to stiff me for the price of my glasses.
It was a historical reference and sarcasm, something that none of probably know anything about because you are and always will be spouting out of your ass idiots.
I and Kathy showed up, Noory said he would do the interview AND said he would also send me a check.
Noory showed up too with Tommy and signed the cartoons as he told me he would.
He was right on all 3  counts and you and your troll companions were not only proven wrong but shown up once again to be the total FOOLS that you truly are.

Noory  & Tommy. 3 . Trolls 0.

Falkie & Kathy.  3. Trolls  0.

Falkie supporters 3. Trolls 0.

Paper*Boy 1. Trolls 0.

The Noory interview is but a stepping stone to other interviews and Noory himself said he enjoyed the interview and had a good time.
Get over it, losers.

Beware the Ides of March.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 13, 2015, 06:51:32 PM
... In the meantime, here's a... picture inside the Wells Fargo Bank in downtown Martinez...

Falkie, I don't know if you know this or care, but banks can get a little hissy when people try to take pictures or videos inside.. 

Only if they see you doing it though, security seems appears awfully lax at your branch

eddie dean

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 13, 2015, 10:36:43 PM
But, what would I do while shucking corn?

The corn can go shuck itself, ;D
there's a new Jorch n' Falkie eye-pad cartoon to be drawn my man!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 13, 2015, 10:36:25 PM

never heard of Australian aboriginal mythology? sheesh! dreamtime makes the whole island paranormal.  8)

coaster

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 13, 2015, 10:46:17 PM
Falkie, I don't know if you know this or care, but banks can get a little hissy when people try to take pictures or videos inside.. 

"people catch people in birthday group pictures and the like all the time." banks are fair game. Its like when he was poking his camera into all those businesses without a care in the world.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 13, 2015, 10:42:14 PM
The whole country is like going back 20 to 30 years in time, compared to the US.
And that's a good thing. Very nice people! I've been on both Coasts and Dirt Biked all over the NorthWest.
i felt the same way. never felt so close to home being so far away. the people of perth made me feel like a long lost son. the couple that i stayed with were the most wonderful people out of all the people i met on my travels.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 13, 2015, 07:01:56 PM
It depends on whether or not Noory's new show falls under SAG rules and if I am determined to be a performer on the show. I assume that if he's paying me, SAG rules would apply but I am not certain yet. I sure as hell don't have $3k for dues, though one can apply at their credit union for a loan to pay the dues.
I'm not going to deal with the issue one way or the other until I talk to his producer ( who is not Tommy ) in June.

And do I call you Eddie Spleen or anything ?

Knock it off.

And if anything, doing these videos has cost me far more than I have made from them. But it is NOT " designed to make me money ", a phrase that was uttered during an argument and which I didn't even realize I had said until later.

Knock it off about you and others continually bringing up that as well.

Kathy has and had a habit of interjecting her comments at very inappropriate times when I was filming a video and it only SOUNDS as if am being verbally rough with her. We have had long talks about it and other things and she does not interrupt anymore when I am filming.
She kept quiet during the whole Noory event because she didn't want to say anything that either would upset George or ruin the interview. She does care about what I do.
And we don't fight much in the car either anymore, though we do get upset with each other at times, mostly because she won't stop talking to let me get in a word edgewise like she did today when I was trying to explain the procedures of how to get a service animal and needs animal certified.
After about 10 minutes, I apologized and told her that if she does NOT allow me to explain about things that she knows little or nothing about, she will never know how to do certain things. I am far better with paperwork and how to apply for things than she is and telling a doctor that you have to have an animal is not enough.
She does have sleep apnea and Boop comes over and wakes her up by nuzzling her face or butting it and it is a concern for both of us.

Part of my paranormal book collection and Fuzzy cat.

Yeah, those women...they sure do talk a lot. Aren't good for much else either. Man, I'd like to beat you with my uterus.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 13, 2015, 10:46:17 PM

Only if they see you doing it though, security seems appears awfully lax at your branch

Shhh. Don't tell him. I want him to do another 'day I went to the bank' vid; or as many as is needed until he gets his legs and arms spread eagled on the floor as he protests "hey asshole hater trolls, this is a public place,:I have friends in high places, I'll have your ba...uuuughhhhh.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: TenaciousJ on May 13, 2015, 11:14:02 PM
Yeah, those women...they sure do talk a lot. Aren't good for much else either. Man, I'd like to beat you with my uterus.

And risk contaminating your womb? A hammer would be more effective.

3OctaveFart

Falkie Thread haiku
--------------
Book form, thread should be
Designed to make one money
MV writes Foreword.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 13, 2015, 11:26:25 PM
And risk contaminating your womb? A hammer would be more effective.

I can't condone violence.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: TenaciousJ on May 13, 2015, 11:34:51 PM
I can't condone violence.

Don't condone it; just inflict it with extreme prejudice. ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 13, 2015, 11:37:29 PM
Don't condone it; just inflict it with extreme prejudice. ;D

Oh, well, extreme prejudice I can condone.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on May 13, 2015, 10:49:47 PM
never heard of Australian aboriginal mythology? sheesh! dreamtime makes the whole island paranormal.  8)

Picture I took in Northwest Australia. This place is a good 100 miles or more from any human settlement.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 14, 2015, 12:01:52 AM
Picture I took in Northwest Australia. This place is a good 100 miles or more from any human settlement.

That's terrifying. Unless those are ducks.

ONeill

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 13, 2015, 07:01:56 PM

And do I call you Eddie Spleen or anything ?

Oh, you call people names, like Dr Whooless or Pal-o-Pool or whatever. You also have a special name for females, it's bitch, right?.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ONeill on May 14, 2015, 12:06:39 AM
Oh, you call people names, like Dr Whooless or Pal-o-Pool or whatever. You also have a special name for females, it's bitch, right?.

He only uses bitch when moron or cunt isn't appropriate. I thought everyone knew that!! Shhhheesh.

Falkie has no room to call anyone names.

bateman

Creepy as hell. Good pic.

Did any of the paint look fresh?

My understanding is the painting are often hundreds of years old, or older, but are touched up from time to time to remain vibrant