• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Putin has political opponent assassinated

Started by Kelt, February 27, 2015, 05:44:41 PM

Chaim

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 28, 2015, 11:18:28 AM

Gobshite.
it's what you are. a predictable pawn. too funny, you did exactly what I wanted.

Chaim

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 28, 2015, 12:57:50 AM
Putin doesn't tolerate those of a liberal and/or democratc persuasion.
there are currently 48 political parties in Russia, compare this to the US 2 party system and stop preaching democracy to the rest of the world.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 12:04:32 PM
it's what you are. a predictable pawn. too funny, you did exactly what I wanted.

Course I did. Gobshite.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 12:07:37 PM
there are currently 48 political parties in Russia, compare this to the US 2 party system and stop preaching democracy to the rest of the world.

I'm English; living in England. Your point?

Chaim

Quote from: Kelt on February 28, 2015, 11:12:40 AM
Right now Putin feels like he can do whatever he wants.  He invaded and annexed in all but name a portion of Georgia.  The West did nothing.

He invaded and annexed the Crimean peninsula, and the West did nothing.

The overt assassination of a troublesome political opponent in the streets of Moscow is of small significance to Putin.  He probably expected there to be as little fallout as there has been with the others he had executed.
Putin hasn't annexed anything in Georgia. There was an enclave with mostly ethnic Russians there since the Soviet Union ended and the goon Sakashviili tried to annex it by shelling it with Artillery. There's Russian UN soldiers stationed there, some got killed. Putin simply responded, and after the Georgian scumbags got cut back to size, the Russian Army LEFT again.

Crimea has been conquered by Katharina the Great from the Ottoman Empire and never was really affiliated with Ukraine at all. Everything on the Peninsula was built by Russians and is full of russian history. In case you haven't noticed Ukraine is a Gangster-state where Crimelords (Oligarchs) are sucking all the wealth out of the country while the people suffer. They even totally neglected the Army to save money and every Oligarch has his own small group of armed goons (armed with tanks, Machineguns, etc). Several of these goonsquads are total NAZIs.
After the US staged a coup d'etat in Kiev, and the racist scum who runs the government tried to ban the Russian language, Crimea simply decided to hold a referendum and leave that failed state for good and rejoin Russia. Thanks to the 90%+ vote result the inhabitants now have the pleasure of higher pensions, and basically free healthcare service.
You think they want back to Ukraine, seriously?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 12:18:05 PM
Putin hasn't annexed anything in Georgia. There was an enclave with mostly ethnic Russians there since the Soviet Union ended and the goon Sakashviili tried to annex it by shelling it with Artillery. There's Russian UN soldiers stationed there, some got killed. Putin simply responded, and after the Georgian scumbags got cut back to size, the Russian Army LEFT again.

Crimea has been conquered by Katharina the Great from the Ottoman Empire and never was really affiliated with Ukraine at all. Everything on the Peninsula was built by Russians and is full of russian history. In case you haven't noticed Ukraine is a Gangster-state where Crimelords (Oligarchs) are sucking all the wealth out of the country while the people suffer. They even totally neglected the Army to save money and every Oligarch has his own small group of armed goons (armed with tanks, Machineguns, etc). Several of these goonsquads are total NAZIs.
After the US staged a coup d'etat in Kiev, and the racist scum who runs the government tried to ban the Russian language, Crimea simply decided to hold a referendum and leave that failed state for good and rejoin Russia. Thanks to the 90%+ vote result the inhabitants now have the pleasure of higher pensions, and basically free healthcare service.
You think they want back to Ukraine, seriously?

Who is this attributed to?

Chaim

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 28, 2015, 12:14:37 PM

I'm English; living in England. Your point?
then I feel sorry for you. The UK is a fucked up police state and the little puppy of the US.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 12:21:41 PM
then I feel sorry for you. The UK is a fucked up police state and the little puppy of the US.

I'll comfort myself in not living within a 1000 miles of you; Yes, I feel better already.  ;)

But if the present government are really pursuing a police state, they're grossly incompetent. Police staff numbers have been drastically reduced in their tenure. I can travel every day to work and back (round trip 30 miles) and maybe see one copper or a police car every two days at most. No roadblocks, no checkpoints, no spread eagling across my car...ever. I'm guessing you listen to Alex Jones and he's placed the seed in your simple mind?

Kelt

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 11:59:02 AM
he was shot from a car 4 times. what's there to powerhose? you read too many bad newspapers or watch crappy propaganda news.

I'm not sure if you're familiar with shooting, but blood tends to spray, or leak, depending upon what gets hit. 

Also, the pictures of the local authorities spraying down the blood that had sprayed, or leaked, depending upon what got hit, were online for us all to see.

No movies involved.

Chaim

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 28, 2015, 12:26:12 PM
I'll comfort myself in not living within a 1000 miles of you; Yes, I feel better already.  ;)
bad news, you live within 1000 miles of me

Kelt

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 28, 2015, 12:26:12 PM

I have resided in both the UK and the US.

The US is closer to a 'Police State' than the UK, though neither is particularly Police State.

Anyone who says otherwise is not speaking from experience.

Kelt

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 12:00:35 PM
I left it out to make you look it up. which is what you did. I know how people work.

You plagiarised to work of another and passed it off as your own thoughts.

This suggests you require the thoughts of others as surrogate opinion.

Don't feel bad about that... I know you won't.

Chaim

Quote from: Kelt on February 28, 2015, 12:27:40 PM
I'm not sure if you're familiar with shooting, but blood tends to spray, or leak, depending upon what gets hit. 

Also, the pictures of the local authorities spraying down the blood that had sprayed, or leaked, depending upon what got hit, were online for us all to see.

No movies involved.
you think the blood on the sidewalk would reveal who shot him or what? Obviously they need to clean the street, it's in the middle of Moscow in sight of the Kremlin. You think they would leave blood splatter in front of the white house? He was shot from a car anyway afaik.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 12:32:22 PM
you think the blood on the sidewalk would reveal who shot him or what? Obviously they need to clean the street, it's in the middle of Moscow in sight of the Kremlin. You think they would leave blood splatter in front of the white house? He was shot from a car anyway afaik.
Is at odds with...

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 11:59:02 AM
he was shot from a car 4 times. what's there to powerhose? you read too many bad newspapers or watch crappy propaganda news.

Make your mind up will you.

Kelt

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 12:32:22 PM

I know that disturbing a crime scene will interfere with any investigation.  That's why it's common practice for crime scenes to be cordoned, so that forensic teams can look for evidence.

Powerwashing a crimescene before it can be investigated... that just seems fairly sensible to  whoever forms your opinion on this, does it?

Kelt

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 28, 2015, 12:34:40 PM
Is at odds with...

Make your mind up will you.

Perhaps whoever he's plagiarising hasn't made his or her mind up yet, leaving poor Chaim here in a state of disarray.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kelt on February 28, 2015, 12:35:18 PM
I know that disturbing a crime scene will interfere with any investigation.  That's why it's common practice for crime scenes to be cordoned, so that forensic teams can look for evidence.

Powerwashing a crimescene before it can be investigated... that just seems fairly sensible to  whoever forms your opinion on this, does it?

We'll have to give him a few minutes to google an opinion he can paste.

Chaim

Quote from: Kelt on February 28, 2015, 12:32:14 PM
You plagiarised to work of another and passed it off as your own thoughts.

This suggests you require the thoughts of others as surrogate opinion.

Don't feel bad about that... I know you won't.
I left the credits out because I was conducting a psychological experiment. Obviously only a moron like you would believe I would have intended a long article written in that style to pass off as my personal work in this forum. I suspect you have the mind of a child, or a low IQ, or both.

Chaim

Quote from: Kelt on February 28, 2015, 12:35:18 PM

post the source of your info so I can take a look about what exactly is being claimed here. You think Putin personally tried to cover something up, right? What forensic evidence do you think can be gained from the victims blood who got shot from a passing car?

Kelt

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 12:38:49 PM
I left the credits out because I was conducting a psychological experiment. Obviously only a moron like you would believe I would have intended a long article written in that style to pass off as my personal work in this forum. I suspect you have the mind of a child, or a low IQ, or both.

The only thing you were 'conducting' was an attempt to steal someone else's work... and then YP busted you :)

Now you're lashing out wildly, like a confused retarded child.

What a maroon. [Bugs Bunny]

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 12:38:49 PM

I've just stopped laughing! The only psychological experiment you can conduct with any veracity is the one where you realise the hole you're digging is only getting deeper.

You passed it off as your own, because you hadn't given the credit to your fellow batshit crazy messiah. In journalism and any written work, that is plagiarising. The onus is on you to clarify the source, not for the reader to work out it isn't. Moron.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 12:44:34 PM
post the source of your info....

Oh come come; Being a CT, you know the rules; you don't post sources of information. Well you do, but they're only what you find posted from another CT. Great work and research etc etc...

Kelt

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 28, 2015, 12:45:46 PM

I've just stopped laughing! The only psychological experiment you can conduct with any veracity is the one where you realise the hole you're digging is only getting deeper.

You passed it off as your own, because you hadn't given the credit to your fellow batshit crazy messiah. In journalism and any written work, that is plagiarising. The onus is on you to clarify the source, not for the reader to work out it isn't. Moron.

You've stopped laughing?

I still am.

;D

Chaim

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 28, 2015, 12:45:46 PM

buddy, you've been had. I made you work. Now you can't handle that fact, or even understand my genius. You make me feel like talking to a borderline retard, seriously. Grow a pair at least, I know you can't grow a better brain.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 12:48:58 PM
buddy, you've been had. I made you work. Now you can't handle that fact, or even understand my genius. You make me feel like talking to a borderline retard, seriously. Grow a pair at least, I know you can't grow a better brain.

ROFL.. Work? Jeeeze...it took one click..ONE! If that's 'work' I want more of it and get paid what I do in my present day job. I know not if I'm retarded or not, but I'm guessing I'd rather be stuck in an elevator (Or any restrictive space) with me, rather than you.

Chaim

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 28, 2015, 12:52:04 PM
ROFL.. Work? Jeeeze...it took one click..ONE! If that's 'work' I want more of it and get paid what I do in my present day job. I know not if I'm retarded or not, but I'm guessing I'd rather be stuck in an elevator (Or any restrictive space) with me, rather than you.
I know how easy it is to find anything in google. That's why I left out the author's name, because I wanted whoever looks it up go to Infowars.com, because you hate that site so much.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chaim on February 28, 2015, 12:55:30 PM
I know how easy it is to find anything in google. That's why I left out the author's name, because I wanted whoever looks it up go to Infowars.com, because you hate that site so much.

[attachimg=1]

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kelt on February 28, 2015, 12:48:17 PM
You've stopped laughing?

I still am.

;D

Yeah, well Scottish blood has more sense of humour cells...It's the long winters!  ;D

Chaim

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 28, 2015, 12:56:27 PM
[attachimg=1]

I'd appreciate going back to the topic. I don't enjoy stupid fights at this sandbox niveau.

Kelt

Haven't seen a public beating like this since the old Rangers Celtic New Year's day matches.

Will Chaim find an online retort he can use to ever pick himself back up from this gross humiliation?

...and will he credit the author?