• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150909 - Elaine (Bigfoot In Back Yard) - Live Show Chat

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 09, 2015, 04:01:55 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: pate on September 10, 2015, 02:33:16 AM
I may actually activate my long dormant Thyme Traveler status to listen to this...

This sounds cool!

Can you please form your posts in the shape of a YouTube clip as I have no idea what you just said? ;) :P

AppealPlay

Quote from: Snarkys_Machine on September 09, 2015, 09:51:07 PM
Jorchfoot is kickin' back and relaxing in your backyard...enjoy the show folks!

That may be the greatest shop I've seen.  George does look like he'd be really hairy.

ZomZom

Quote from: popple on September 09, 2015, 10:30:17 PM
Does anyone know the name of the book (that is totally all true ;D) where there is an invisible bigfoot that takes a joyride in a rural family's truck? Of course he crashes it. BECAUSE INVISIBLE BIGFOOT DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE.

You made me LOL in my office and embarrass myself in front of coworkers.  Good job!

I'm only about an hour into the archive.  Elaine and her son sound completely sincere to me and I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt.  I am an amateur nature photographer and I take lots of photos of the wildlife in the woods around my house, but there are plenty of animals that have been too elusive for me to photograph.  I hear foxes often, and even catch a glimpse of them from time to time, but don't have a single photograph.  Same with red-bellied woodpeckers and even cicadas.  Audio is much easier to capture than video and photographs.

ItsOver

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 10, 2015, 05:58:43 AM
That may be the greatest shop I've seen.  George does look like he'd be really hairy.
Ha!  Jorchfoot.  Elaine, don't mess with anymore pie.  You need to place turkey sandwiches as bait, next to a pile of steaming hot pizza rolls.  Of course, Jorchfoot might storm in to use your phone to call Tommyfoot.  Maybe Jorch is really Littlefoot. ;)

AppealPlay

I don't know if anyone else saw this but on artbell.com there is a trail cam photo (actually a screenshot or picture of the image for some reason) from another person in Texas allegedly of a Bigfoot.

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 10, 2015, 10:38:50 AM
I don't know if anyone else saw this but on artbell.com there is a trail cam photo (actually a screenshot or picture of the image for some reason) from another person in Texas allegedly of a Bigfoot.

Fake

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 10, 2015, 10:38:50 AM

To me it looks like an 8 year old kid checking out something on the ground- - in a flannel shirt  :D  :D

Mebee

Just now listening, so maybe this has been covered. This thing about the Inuit people is reaallly OLD recycled BS from a few years ago. It's total nonsense. There is nothing "off" about Earth's axis tilt.  The sun is NOT rising/setting  in the wrong place. There's nothing more to say.

Mebee

She finds Bigfoot "scat", but never gathered any of it??

AppealPlay

Quote from: Mebee on September 10, 2015, 12:42:53 PM
She finds Bigfoot "scat", but never gathered any of it??

She said she has collected some and sold a bag of it to a guy in Canada.

Mebee

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 09, 2015, 10:14:23 PM
I've noticed - for the past couple of years that the sun & moon travel a wider arc North and South than they used to. This tells me that the EArth wobble is becoming more pronounced. Not to mention all the weird activity with the sun. All the planets are heating up. It's not Global Warming, it's Solar System Warming.

Bullshit. How likely is it that little you have discovered something which would be the biggest event in the history of Mankind on Earth and the world's astronomers are ALL in on a vast conspiracy to hide it? There is no visible "Earth wobble". You are simply mistaken.

Mebee

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 10, 2015, 12:43:36 PM

So doesn't have ANY of it to show? Really?

Mebee

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 09, 2015, 10:17:05 PM
yep....I think the nasa folks are keeping it hush-hush, to tell you the truth. I've noticed odd behaviors of the sun and moon too.

Such as? Please be specific.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 10, 2015, 12:43:36 PM

I heard the skat was traded to Canada for Justin Bieber. Canada totally won that trade  :D

I thought the story was ridiculous but was very entertaining. My favorite exchange was when she said the Bigfoot was wearing a lumberjack shirt, Art asks the people online are wondering "How can a Bigfoot fit in it?" Her answer "There' a lot of fat people in Texas"  ;D

I also like the Art logic of it being so ridiculous that it HAS to be true lol. Art's a jedi mind trick there.

Jocko Johnson

Forget the camera, (9 years and no pix) she an her boyz need to get the 12ga SG and blast this furry bastard over to the next county! How 'bout a little rat poison in his pie? He be shitting all over the place, com'on man! Then we would have the proof. I mean the thing is screwing with their lives and keeping them awake, stopping the boy from fixing on his pick me up and shit? It is Texas, them is killing reasons boys!!
If they sent in pix of the feets etc...how come Keith didn't put them up?
Wassup wit dat!!??

Jocko Johnson

Me thinks that "Elaine" has a bit of a crush on the big feets man. She maybe lonely the poor little thing, bless her little 4' 11"  heart...ah!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: albrecht on September 10, 2015, 12:13:59 AM
Go to some of our, formerly, finest cities and one will see stuff. Here not so much though the Mexicans will crap in the woods....though as someone said....a porta-potty at 100+ or crapping in the woods? Also a suspicious number of piss bottles at jobsites and along highways. Do we no longer have time to stop and piss??!
I keep telling you guys, the piss jugs are the way of the road, the way of the road, buddy.

Auslandia

That had to be one of the genuinely weirdest interviews yet.  I loved how she kept calling her son to the phone lol.  Someone could go over there and set up a shitload of trail cams. 

AppealPlay

Quote from: Auslandia on September 10, 2015, 02:58:43 PM
That had to be one of the genuinely weirdest interviews yet.  I loved how she kept calling her son to the phone lol.  Someone could go over there and set up a shitload of trail cams.

Hell, I bet Moultrie would donate a few cameras just for the laughs and the off chance of actually finding a Bigfoot.

I think the weirdest part is that her son is named Sierra.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Auslandia on September 10, 2015, 02:58:43 PM

Man that avatar is just wrong.

Uncle Duke