Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2018, 10:29:22 AM
The problem with that is the rest of the writing (on the things on the wall) is not in mirror so the pic is not inverted.  Examined right way 'round yields, a best a I can tell, Cholo Sizzel.  That's quite a stage name.

It’s too good not to use. Someone should register as that here.

The problem with that is the rest of the writing (on the things on the wall) is not in mirror so the pic is not inverted.  Examined right way 'round yields, a best a I can tell, Cholo Sizzel.  That's quite a stage name.

Ah!  The wall!  I was not seeing the forest for the trees!  Smart - very smart!

Laurakinch

Quote from: brig on December 22, 2018, 08:37:34 AM
I never thought she could have gotten the job to host MITD with her interview skills.

She really did do a great job interviewing Art but now doesn't even sound like the same person.  WTF happened to her?  Stress?  Drugs?

http://www.ufoship.com/?p=2373

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 22, 2018, 10:31:48 AM
It’s too good not to use. Someone should register as that here.

It is fantastic!   The "Sizzel" in lieu of "Sizzle" is what makes it.   "Sizz - El".   Totally awesome.

Alas, I already have one Alt account here and that is one too many really..............

chefist

Saw that too ...eww

What's it say? "Art B. N Heather Forever"

Quote from: chefist on December 22, 2018, 10:47:52 AM
Saw that too ...eww

What's it say? "Art B. N Heather Forever"

Nah.   That's ridiculous.   I'm trying to work out how "Cholo Sizzel" morphs into "Wanna take a ride?".

Just can't crack it yet..................

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 22, 2018, 10:53:18 AM
Nah.   That's ridiculous.   I'm trying to work out how "Cholo Sizzel" morphs into "Wanna take a ride?".

Just can't crack it yet..................

Ha  ;D

^^^^   That's terrible - Sorry thread.     :-[

K_Dubb

Quote from: Laurakinch on December 22, 2018, 10:34:14 AM
She really did do a great job interviewing Art but now doesn't even sound like the same person.  WTF happened to her?  Stress?  Drugs?

http://www.ufoship.com/?p=2373

The interesting thing is that this person was buried underneath the competent, respectful (dare I say) professional conducting the Art interview the entire time.  This is a peek at those tearful six-hour phonecalls we've heard so much about going back for years which, since she's driven those kind souls away, she now turns on her audience.  I think what we are hearing now, interspersed with her old bravado, is what some people have called her "inner monologue", which is no longer inner.

Delivering this to strangers over the internet isn't too far removed from bending strangers' ears over the phone, so the idea this is some kind of psychic break probably too extreme.  Turning her show into a support mechanism is a logical step for a lonely, attention-starved amateur.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 22, 2018, 10:59:15 AM
The interesting thing is that this person was buried underneath the competent, respectful (dare I say) professional conducting the Art interview the entire time.  This is a peek at those tearful six-hour phonecalls we've heard so much about going back for years which, since she's driven those kind souls away, she now turns on her audience.  I think what we are hearing now, interspersed with her old bravado, is what some people have called her "inner monologue", which is no longer inner.

Delivering this to strangers over the internet isn't too far removed from bending strangers' ears over the phone, so the idea this is some kind of psychic break probably too extreme.  Turning her show into a support mechanism is a logical step for a lonely, attention-starved amateur.

She said she excelled at phone sex, so that suggests that perhaps she should turn her show into a phone sex show IMO.

chefist

Quote from: brig on December 22, 2018, 11:02:15 AM
She said she excelled at phone sex, so that suggests that perhaps she should turn her show into a phone sex show IMO.

Contest? Might drive listenership, why not....see what sticks to the wall.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on December 22, 2018, 11:02:15 AM

It could be phone sex with occasional reminiscences of Art and large helpings of self-pity.  It would be a heavy takeoff but maybe this beast could fly, with Miss Cholo Sizzel at the stick?

Asuka Langley

Not in California

it sounds like someone had a rough night. sad.

Oh man now she's showing off her coochie. Damn

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 22, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

A girl's got to work to survive.

Metron2267

Brig, thanks for the zippyshare - now I've obliterated a few hours in the swamp of grief and trolls that isn't bellgrab... ::)

Weiner, the FB grabs are great, who doesn't love more breadcrumbs?

Looks like I'm going to have to track down "The Sunchaser."

Quote from: chefist on December 22, 2018, 04:50:41 PM
Gross. Wa

yeah, the wheels flew off today. starting out the day, she had a couple of pics, now she's pretty much posting nudes...

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 22, 2018, 05:00:38 PM
yeah, the wheels flew off today. starting out the day, she had a couple of pics, now she's pretty much posting nudes...

Are there MOAR??? ;D

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 22, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

Who do you think you are?
You were sucking dick for a foreign car (Brr-rrr-rrr)
Gotta take that call
They want you at work, so girl, go do your job

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 22, 2018, 05:01:23 PM
Are there MOAR??? ;D

they seem to be trickling in. makes me wanna slap my momma. damn!

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on December 22, 2018, 05:05:10 PM

Who do you think you are?
You were sucking dick for a foreign car (Brr-rrr-rrr)
Gotta take that call
They want you at work, so girl, go do your job

*dap*

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 22, 2018, 05:10:04 PM
so much OOF right now. unbelievable.

I can't wait to see your reaction to the next photo.

Quote from: username on December 22, 2018, 05:27:31 PM
I can't wait to see your reaction to the next photo.

the booty one or the semi nude frontal?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 22, 2018, 05:28:24 PM
the booty one or the semi nude frontal?

Christmas has come early, for her 60 and up crowd on Facebook.