• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150804 - Jay Weidner/Stanton Friedman Debate - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 04, 2015, 09:30:52 PM

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 04, 2015, 11:12:59 PM
How does it feel being the only person in the forum that is verbally abusive and is probably ignored by almost everyone because you refuse to type a proper sentence including the "s" consonant instead of "z".
being ignored by people like u meanz NOTHING 2ME. the fact that my typing bugz u iz makin me laf at u.

starrmtn001

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 04, 2015, 11:14:25 PM
If Apollo was beaming back a television signal that is the images we're all familiar with. Why wouldn't television stations have all the same footage as NASA? What got recorded over exactly?
Excellent point VoteQuimby!!!

nuggetz

First of all, the audio cutting in and out is aggravating me. 2nd, this Stanton guy doesn't live up to the long list of qualifications that Art read off at the beginning of the broadcast. He doesn't sound like a nuclear physicist. Is it just me?   

Alienmojo

Quote from: dan7800 on August 04, 2015, 11:15:05 PM
Possibly my favorite show so far.
Agreed. This is Art at his best. But I'm dying to hear the 8/20th show with the EVP guys. Don't want to hear the ghost chicks because they are so fake. Did you hear some of the stuff they said when they were on Dark Matter? Their predictions, I mean.

Herbn-Legend

I can mAke my tYPin evn mORe uv a bRAiNfAhk 4 da tardoz😒

Quote from: Alienmojo on August 04, 2015, 11:13:02 PM
Yes, I was there and I can see where they took the $5.00 out... but it doesn't say 'continuing' or 'subscription' or anything that would lead me to believe it is going to be taken out every month automatically.
Let's ask Redacted!

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 04, 2015, 11:15:37 PM
Excellent point VoteQuimby!!!

The TV broadcast footage of the moon landing is clearly still available on YouTube. They must be talking about some other set of footage.

Alienmojo

Quote from: nuggetz on August 04, 2015, 11:16:39 PM
First of all, the audio cutting in and out is aggravating me. 2nd, this Stanton guy doesn't live up to the long list of qualifications that Art read off at the beginning of the broadcast. He doesn't sound like a nuclear physicist. Is it just me?
Give Stanton a chance... this guy knows his stuff. Hard to argue with someone who is out of his mind.

swordpoint9

Quote from: Robert on August 04, 2015, 11:14:41 PM
Not only that, but the CIA calculated that the Russians were making gigantic amounts of steel...which never showed up anywhere.
It did show up in the T90,s and the T11 tanks !IMHO

If Apollo was beaming back a television signal that is the images we're all familiar with. Why wouldn't television stations have all the same footage as NASA? What got recorded over exactly?

What the television stations broadcasted was not the signal straight from the moon, but a camera recording a monitor of the signal straight from the moon. The tapes were recordings of the feed that NASA was receiving. The signal from the moon was not something that TV stations are set up to hear. So the original tapes, which are enormous, recorded the signal received by NASA and recorded originally from that TV monitor. Thus all the conspiracy questions. As to NASA recording over those tapes. As much as government spends tons of money, they are big, cumbersome, and penny pinching on other levels. So such a mistake is not at all beyond my opinion of happening.

I hate to correct Art but he has one wise man and the jury is out on the other. Maybe just a wiseguy.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Alienmojo on August 04, 2015, 11:15:06 PM
And of course the conspiracy guys said they were all fake or too small to make out. They say we can photograph a cigarette pack from 2 miles... but can't get a close up of a lunar lander.  *sigh*

Yup. *sigh*

Alienmojo

Quote from: Étouffée on August 04, 2015, 11:17:45 PM
Let's ask Redacted!
She doesn't talk to me anymore after the infamous egg salad sandwich fiasco.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: nuggetz on August 04, 2015, 11:16:39 PM

He is a physicist, but he's in his 80's and suffered a heart attack not long ago. He worked on nuclear rocket and jet engine concepts back in the day.

nbirnes

Quote from: jerry on August 04, 2015, 11:18:29 PM
Yep, but NOT the version he used to use.

This is the one that has the whole marching band coming in towards the ending.

boxman

What we basically have is bad quality video that was shot from a monitor/tv screen ;\
That is why the footage was so bad. So it is pretty insane that the originals were erased considering the quality of the footage that was aired live.

Robert

Quote from: swordpoint9 on August 04, 2015, 11:18:02 PMIt did show up in the T90,s and the T11 tanks !IMHO
Not enough of them to account for what the CIA ostensibly added up.

inuk2600

The television transmissions needed the deep space network to bring in the signal I believe.

AppealPlay

The newest submarines can stay submerged indefinitely.  The Navy's new Virginia class USS John Warner is only limited by the amount of food it can store.

Why, why, why does Bellgab always refuse to load for 30 to 40 minutes during the best moments in the program?

Dr Who

Loving this mornings show Art at his best.

Dave the drone don't you worry.There is always a position somewhere for a good snake oil salesman.