• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ManiacMatt

Quote from: Morgus on February 13, 2013, 12:32:50 PM
Noory kept asking last hour guest last night Lionel Fanthorpe (added guest after Noory dumped main guest Jim Marrs an hour earlier without even saying goodnight to him on the air) about the same old tired stories he has told dozens of times before.
Thankfully he ran out of time before Lionel could tell about Springheeled Jack again, though Noory did mention that he wanted to hear it earlier in that hour...

Noory is like a little child that wants the same bedtime story read to him that he has heard a hundred times before.

HAL 9000

Quote from: Artsy on February 13, 2013, 01:10:26 PM
This thread is hysterical!  Hope nobody minds my posting it here.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2066916/pg3

Just a non-interesting tidbit: Looks like Lilly has found a new home - she signed up and posted in that thread 15 minutes after your post here.

Nebraska888

Quote from: Scully on February 13, 2013, 04:24:00 AM

I left the room for a few minutes thinking there would still be another hour of Jim Marrs.  Came back and heard the all-too-familiar voice of Lionel Fanthorpe.   WHY, Jorch, WHY???  ???

The exact same thing happened to me!  Where in the heck did Marrs go??????  Was there EVER an explanation?  Once again, George dumps an extremely interesting guest.  I want to wring his stupid neck.

Artsy

Quote from: HAL 9000 on February 13, 2013, 02:02:27 PM
Just a non-interesting tidbit: Looks like Lilly has found a new home - she signed up and posted in that thread 15 minutes after your post here.
Pardon?

stevesh

If you can't come up with three hours of questions for a polymath like Jim Marrs, you're too stupid/lazy to interview him.

ItsOver

Quote from: ManiacMatt on February 13, 2013, 01:17:03 PM

Noory is like a little child that wants the same bedtime story read to him that he has heard a hundred times before.

Just like how he's always asking the same, elementary questions.  "Lionel, why is the sky blue?"  ::)

Quote from: ManiacMatt on February 13, 2013, 01:17:03 PM

George would claim it's for thuh new lissners, but it's really just laziness on his part - he's just slouching toward that end of show finish line.

Artsy

Quote from: Nebraska888 on February 13, 2013, 02:12:18 PM

The exact same thing happened to me!  Where in the heck did Marrs go??????  Was there EVER an explanation?  Once again, George dumps an extremely interesting guest.  I want to wring his stupid neck.
Oh please!  Put him in a camel clutch and ill pay you  ;D

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: Artsy on February 13, 2013, 02:29:32 PM
Who is Lilly?

Hi and welcome to Coastgab.

Simply put, Lilly's gone, boring story (that won't die for some inexplicable reason), case closed.

Rehashing the story for the umpteenth time serves no purpose except to give the owner/moderator of the board more repetitious posts to delete.    ;D   

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: ItsOver on February 13, 2013, 12:57:51 PM
He sounds like some crusty, old codger you'd run into in an English pub, who won't stop telling the same old tired stories and you can't wait to settle your tab.  :P

LOL That nails it!

Artsy

Hatin' on a certain name only gives them the fame, I read that somewhere.  Thanks COB  :-\
And ps Noory is very famous.

b_dubb

I would rather listen to an elephant void its bowels than a Noory-hosted Coast show

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: Nebraska888 on February 13, 2013, 02:12:18 PM

The exact same thing happened to me!  Where in the heck did Marrs go? ??? ??  Was there EVER an explanation?  Once again, George dumps an extremely interesting guest.  I want to wring his stupid neck.

No explanation at all. Very weird -- again.

The ironic part is that the phone connection to good ol' Lionel was disrupted for a short while, forcing George to scramble for something to say in order replace his replacement guest.  :P

Artsy

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on February 13, 2013, 03:09:11 PM
No explanation at all. Very weird -- again.

The ironic part is that the phone connection to good ol' Lionel was disrupted for a short while, forcing George to scramble for something to say in order replace his replacement guest.  :P
He's a scrapper that George  ;)

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: Artsy on February 13, 2013, 03:24:41 PM
He's a scrapper that George  ;)

Mmm-hmm. Sort of like a cockroach -- and as equally loved.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Morgus on February 13, 2013, 03:20:59 AM
Nimwit Noory dumped the one good guest he had on (Jim Marrs) after only 2 hours to go to old Lionel Fanthorpe to tell the same old stories again?
Pathetic.  :P

Jim Marrs would have been a perfect guest for Sunday host George Knapp instead, since he is the best host for UFO topics  and Knapp probably would have had him on for a full FOUR hours.

Marrs would be suited for Knapp. Ian and Marrs made for some uncomfortable listening in the past, with Ian challenging him on the "Amero" or that "NAFTA superhighway" from Mexico to Canada.

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on February 13, 2013, 12:52:54 PM
Fanthorpe seems like a genial fellow, but he does remind me of this guy:

Buzz Killington

In the words of Noory......so true.  ;D

Sleepwalker

I tried to listen to Coast last night, I really did.  An astrologer giving economic advice.  That's like letting Richard Hoagland take out your appendix.  Are they trying to be this stupid or does it just come naturally to them?

BigDave

Quote from: Sleepwalker on February 13, 2013, 04:50:57 PM
I tried to listen to Coast last night, I really did.  An astrologer giving economic advice.  That's like letting Richard Hoagland take out your appendix.  Are they trying to be this stupid or does it just come naturally to them?

It was said He predicted the economic crash of 2008 ???

Nebraska888

I emailed Marrs (I think he received quite a few emails) inquiring about the two rather than three scheduled hours.  Jim said that he was told he was to be interviewed for three hours and was dismissed with NO explanation.
SOMEBODY HELP US!!!!!!   NOORY NEEDS TO BE FIRED!!!!!   HEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!! ;D

BigDave

Quote from: Nebraska888 on February 13, 2013, 06:14:39 PM
I emailed Marrs (I think he received quite a few emails) inquiring about the two rather than three scheduled hours.  Jim said that he was told he was to be interviewed for three hours and was dismissed with NO explanation.

Noory is an ass ::)

Morgus

Noory has been dumping more and more guests with no explanation, even longtime good guests like Jim Marrs now.
Noory did that early on after taking over the show with William Henry, and there was a big outcry for that and he had to apologize and have him back on several times since then.
I hope Marrs and other dumped guests try to get on with the weekend hosts who will treat them much nicer and provide a longer more intelligent interview with new information, not Noory's rehashing of the same old questions everytime.
Let Noory stick with his same old regulars like Lionel Fanthorpe and the Number's Lady, and let the other hosts have the good guests.

ShayP

Norry's bumped people frequently.  It has to be premeditated.  He has to have someone ready to go. He had to make a promise to someone.  So if Jim Marrs was assured 3 hours of time then Noory should oblidge.  Maybe there was a misunderstanding and Jim was told "2 or 3 hours."  I doubt it especially since he didn't get a sign-off from Noory.  However, George will have his favorites on 'stand by' if needed.  Then again, I recall Lionel Fanthorpe saying (in effect) he was in a rush because he had a student in 45 minutes.  Noory sucks.

Crazy that a national radio host would act so unprofessionally.

Quote from: 999 on February 13, 2013, 08:31:35 PM
Crazy that a national radio host would act so unprofessionally.
Lionel Fanthorpe provides an easy hour for lazy old Jorch.  Just wind up Fanthorpe and he goes on for an entire segment if not an entire hour.  Jorch just throws in a occasional word like "Absolutely" or "Amazing" to feign his interest.  Linda Moulton Howe is another wind-up and let her go guest.

CrabbyOld Bat

Thanks for checking it out. Sadly, it's more proof of what we already knew.

Snorge really, really sucks. And so does everyone at PremRat who allows Snorge to get away with his grade-school level interviewing skills, unprofessional behavior and it's-all-about-me attitude.   

Meanandnasty

If he cannot do the job replace him.  As the audience, we deserve three hours with Jim Marrs.  It is disrespectful to us and our wants to not hear us and take the necessary action.  Ten years was enough!

Falkie2013

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on February 13, 2013, 09:52:58 PM
Thanks for checking it out. Sadly, it's more proof of what we already knew.

Snorge really, really sucks. And so does everyone at PremRat who allows Snorge to get away with his grade-school level interviewing skills, unprofessional behavior and it's-all-about-me attitude.

Professionalism is a word that should NEVER be used when discussing Snoory. Could someone give me the address and phone number of the network so I can call them ? It's time for me to let them know how I feel.