• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: onan on March 06, 2016, 12:30:54 PM
Things might be different in CA regarding subsidized housing, but in NC, unless there is a compelling reason, there are few inspections.
I'm sure the rat piss soaked plush toys that the neighbors complained about due to the smell did nothing to help Falkie's case.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 06, 2016, 12:40:40 PM
I'm sure the rat piss soaked plush toys that the neighbors complained about due to the smell did nothing to help Falkie's case.

He was upset recently because the manager tossed a broken cd player that he left on a chair in front of his place.

How much shit has he left out there that he was "going to take to storage soon." and do you think he calmly walked into the office and said "excuse me, but have you seen a cd player?"

Who

Senda, you may want to include this SNL video in your next "Trump Talk."   Is Trump's bigotry and xenophobia what attracted you to him?  Regular readers of this thread are more than familiar with your obvious contempt for certain minorities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg0pO9VG1J8

ONeill

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 06, 2016, 10:41:28 AM
Hello everyone.  Robert Frost said that way leads on to way...I saw something big in the western sky and here I am.  By way of Youtube, I found my way to this interesting side of the web.  I am one of Mr. Senda's subscribers and I look forward to meeting the rest of his fans....heh.

This is first thing every newbie here needs to see:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2fewgy

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 06, 2016, 11:14:14 AM
Thank you for the welcome IB...nice to meet you.  I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on why Mr. Senda seemed so interested in the possible sale of George N's radio show?  I asked Mr. Senda if he was a writer/producer of the show because he seemed to indicate that this would be a financial boon for him.  I really do enjoy (most) of his Youtube vids..I think he has a distinctive voice and tone and his commentary is entertaining.  I also can also identify with Mr. Senda with his health situation as I too am battling back from a series of setbacks.  The battle is difficult but with proper nutrition and exercise, I am losing weight and am feeling much better.  I was hoping to get the opportunity to visit with Mr. Senda about some of the things I have been able to do to combat pain, pursue proper nutrition and begin a gradual exercise program.
The weight is a tough deal for George. The problem is not going to solve itself and it is not going to get easier. It's just going to take total commitment without any distractions, and he has many.

I'm carrying 20 extra pounds myself so who the fuk am I to talk. But Falkie needs to start shedding dead weight, starting with the girlfriend.

But Falkie needs to start shedding dead weight, starting with the girlfriend.
[/quote]

i haven't had the pleasure of listening (or seeing) Kathy/Cathy yet...other than the recent one where she is sitting outside a church or something.  I will have to go back in George's archives and check a few of them out.   

JENX

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 06, 2016, 07:23:05 AM
A day in the life of Falkie.

Never have I seen something summed up better in one picture. 
Thank-you Rally Squirrel. Thank-you.
(Wiping The tear away from the corner of my eye with a smile).

JENX

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 06, 2016, 12:40:40 PM

Ohh man. LOL  My nose LOL Never thought of that aspect of it till now. lmao! THANKS I.B.! lol faaaaak

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 06, 2016, 03:39:43 PM

i haven't had the pleasure of listening (or seeing) Kathy/Cathy yet...other than the recent one where she is sitting outside a church or something.  I will have to go back in George's archives and check a few of them out.

A feast for the eyes and the soul.

Quote from: JENX on March 06, 2016, 04:54:22 PM
Ohh man. LOL  My nose LOL Never thought of that aspect of it till now. lmao! THANKS I.B.! lol faaaaak

Who knows how much of what Falkie says is actually the truth, but he had told us that he put the rat piss soaked "collectibles" as he likes to call them on  his terrace and was getting complaints from the neighbors.

JENX

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 06, 2016, 04:56:56 PM
Who knows how much of what Falkie says is actually the truth, but he had told us that he put the rat piss soaked "collectibles" as he likes to call them on  his terrace and was getting complaints from the neighbors.

Omg he said it himself? Lol oh man. lol smh smh smh lol!

JENX

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 06, 2016, 12:49:22 PM
He was upset recently because the manager tossed a broken cd player that he left on a chair in front of his place.

How much shit has he left out there that he was "going to take to storage soon." and do you think he calmly walked into the office and said "excuse me, but have you seen a cd player?"

I can see him doing the latter, and then trying to get the value of it, deducted off his rent for next month. And calling it a fifty dollar bill when it was clearly a fiver

3OctaveFart

Kathy is a nightmare girlfriend - every dude has had one. But a lot of the time at least you're getting some sex out of it.

The last thing a broke guy needs is a girlfriend, have always believed that.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 06, 2016, 06:17:57 PM
Kathy is a nightmare girlfriend - every dude has had one. But a lot of the time at least you're getting some sex out of it.

The last thing a broke guy needs is a girlfriend, have always believed that.

That reminds me of a joke:

What do you call a bass player without a girlfriend?

Homeless.

area51drone

I'm trying to be his friend and supporter, as you can tell.   For the record, I asked Kathy what was the biggest thing she ever took up her hoo-hoo.   I would point Falkie to this definition of said term:

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/hoo-hoo

It was a disgusting question either way.  I have apologized to Falkie.   

The latest rift, if Falkie recalls, is when I was trying to tell Falkie to get his forum administrator Justin to warn the South American authorities about the travels of another person.    You see, Justin routinely visits his mayan cat and coffee plantation in Guatemala so I thought it might behoove him to visit the local PD and warn them about the travels of a child molester known to Falkie.    Unfortunately George took it as me accusing Justin of child molestation (because he travels routinely to a country known for being visited by child molesters for purposes thereof).   I wasn't saying anything of the sort.    Why George's mind would go in that direction - that Justin travels to Guatemala on a routine basis for more than just coffee and a cat visit, specifically sex with children - is beyond me.

I know George is currently conversing heavily with MilitaryJustice on the phone or skype or hangouts now a days, and that's part of the reason he has no interest in talking with me.   I wish I could point out some of MJ's (wow, aren't those initials familiar) former posts to Falkie and show him how he should be somewhat concerned about talking to the man-boy, but alas, because he was formerly banned I can't go through a list of his old posts anymore.  I just think that Falkie really needs to watch who he's talking to.  I don't think he would want to be speaking to any members here who would be members of NAMBLA or anything of the sort.  I want to make it clear I'm not accusing MJ of anything like that...  I just think Falkie needs to know who he's talking to.

Unfortunately for Falkie, he has a record of making poor choices when it comes to his friends.  I just want to see the big guy make some good ones.   ::)

JENX

Quote from: area51drone on March 07, 2016, 05:39:40 AM
I'm trying to be his friend and supporter, as you can tell.   For the record, I asked Kathy what was the biggest thing she ever took up her hoo-hoo.   I would point Falkie to this definition of said term:

The latest rift, if Falkie recalls, is when I was trying to tell Falkie to get his forum administrator Justin to warn the South American authorities about the travels of another person.    You see, Justin routinely visits his mayan cat and coffee plantation in Guatemala so I thought it might behoove him to visit the local PD and warn them about the travels of a child molester known to Falkie.    Unfortunately George took it as me accusing Justin of child molestation (because he travels routinely to a country known for being visited by child molesters for purposes thereof).   I wasn't saying anything of the sort.    Why George's mind would go in that direction - that Justin travels to Guatemala on a routine basis for more than just coffee and a cat visit, specifically sex with children - is beyond me.

I know George is currently conversing heavily with MilitaryJustice on the phone or skype or hangouts now a days, and that's part of the reason he has no interest in talking with me.   I wish I could point out some of MJ's (wow, aren't those initials familiar) former posts to Falkie and show him how he should be somewhat concerned about talking to the man-boy, but alas, because he was formerly banned I can't go through a list of his old posts anymore.  I just think that Falkie really needs to watch who he's talking to.  I don't think he would want to be speaking to any members here who would be members of NAMBLA or anything of the sort.  I want to make it clear I'm not accusing MJ of anything like that...  I just think Falkie needs to know who he's talking to.

Unfortunately for Falkie, he has a record of making poor choices when it comes to his friends.  I just want to see the big guy make some good ones.   ::)

Now, that's just not nice. A topic we could have clearly stayed way away from.

onan

Quote from: area51drone on March 07, 2016, 05:39:40 AM

So, what was the biggest thing?

area51drone

Quote from: JENX on March 07, 2016, 07:10:43 AM
Now, that's just not nice. A topic we could have clearly stayed way away from.

I 100% agree with you!  Unfortunately George's mind wanders at times.   Again for the record, George is vehemently anti-child molester!   He has done numerous videos where he has denounced Casio, for example. 

Child molestation is sick and wrong.  Make no doubt about it.  In all seriousness, I would not joke about it.  I honestly wasn't accusing Justin of anything of the sort.   If Falkie would also recall, I was the one who cut HIM off after he made that accusation, and when my tempers cooled, and tried to speak with him again, he refused.   Falkie does not like it when you shut him down, he must be the one to shut you down.

I suspect that when Falkie's fascination with MJ wanes (or vice versa), Falkie will be back on the Drone train.   He needs someone to talk to on a regular basis.  He's a lonely old man, as he will openly admit.

area51drone

Quote from: onan on March 07, 2016, 07:24:14 AM
So, what was the biggest thing?

The only response I got were shrieks of horror and the sound of a click as the phone was hanging up.   George and Kathy were both VERY offended, and as Falkie has said, he thought I was referring to her anus.   I often wonder how George deals with his girlfriend's poop hole being such a discussed subject on an obscure bulletin board like this.   I could only imagine if my significant other that I hadn't had intercourse with in years was talked about in such a manner.   Kathy's dignity is on the line here, and maybe we shouldn't all disrespect it so woefully.  Her brown eye is her business.

onan

Quote from: area51drone on March 07, 2016, 07:35:27 AM
Again for the record, George is vehemently anti-child molester!   

Wow, old George really goes out on a limb with that one.

onan

Quote from: area51drone on March 07, 2016, 07:41:47 AM
  Kathy's dignity is on the line here, and maybe we shouldn't all disrespect it so woefully.  Her brown eye is her business.

Yeah, and who, for the love of god brought that subject to the fore? The mooch can't have it both ways. Do you know why you know nothing about my wife? Because I don't discuss it on this forum (the guys at the bar, another story :D). Look, falkie wants to be great, but he doesn't have the talent, intelligence, or drive to be great. Nor does he seem to have the luck to be great. Welcome to almost everyone's world. Rather than find an avenue to give his life purpose, he lives in a fantasy land of being a prodigious Youtuber.

Quote from: onan on March 07, 2016, 07:53:14 AM
Rather than find an avenue to give his life purpose, he lives in a fantasy land of being a prodigious Youtuber.

Well, given the popularity of his musings thread here, he could be a prodigious Youtuber if he would put out more than a couple shoddy vids per week.  We've seen successful tubers who, with a decent work ethic, have churned out a lot of good quality content and as a result, have gained massive followings.  I have faith in the guy. 

Quote: "Kathy's dignity is on the line here, and maybe we shouldn't all disrespect it so woefully.  Her brown eye is her business."

With all this talk of sewer pipe, I need to go poke out my mind's eye...right now.

onan

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 07, 2016, 08:48:16 AM
Well, given the popularity of his musings thread here, he could be a prodigious Youtuber if he would put out more than a couple shoddy vids per week.  We've seen successful tubers who, with a decent work ethic, have churned out a lot of good quality content and as a result, have gained massive followings.  I have faith in the guy.

I am not here to convince you one way or the other. I will let the mooch do that. By his count, if I remember correctly, his youtube videos are already in the thousands, viewers on the other hand...

Hey, someone ate shit in a movie, who am I to say what is worth watching?

3OctaveFart

This guy is a regular or a formerly banned member funnin' with us.

It starts out like a frame tale: "Gee golly whillikers fellas, who's that Falkie guy I keep hearing so much about?"

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 07, 2016, 09:21:26 AM
This guy is a regular or a formerly banned member funnin' with us.

It starts out like a frame tale: "Gee golly whillikers fellas, who's that Falkie guy I keep hearing so much about?"

Haha...given the massive and sordid history of this thread, I can see where you might get that idea.  There may well be liars and scoundrels on this message board but I assure you, I am a newbie.  I stumbled upon George/Falkie after watching a Glendon Cameron vid and George had a vid defending him.  He kept mentioning Bellgab, so I  checked it out.   I see George as that type of person we see in life who has a few setbacks and falls into a  vicious circle of defeat.  from time to time we see people break that cycle and improve.  My hope is that he can and will.

Quote from: onan on March 07, 2016, 09:14:36 AM
I am not here to convince you one way or the other. I will let the mooch do that. By his count, if I remember correctly, his youtube videos are already in the thousands, viewers on the other hand...

Hey, someone ate shit in a movie, who am I to say what is worth watching?

Note that I said good quality content.  IMO he needs to improve and I think he has the tools in his box to do just that.

onan

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 07, 2016, 09:52:57 AM
Note that I said good quality content.  IMO he needs to improve and I think he has the tools in his box to do just that.

falkie gangnam style? or biggest pimple popped?

Quote from: onan on March 07, 2016, 10:06:24 AM
falkie gangnam style? or biggest pimple popped?

Well, this is the age of inexplicable cultural popularity.  Pewdie Pie, Kanye West and his hangers on, the Prius, German chocolate cake...the list goes on and on